Burgers report in. Where do you live and how fucked are you when the shit hits the fan?

Burgers report in. Where do you live and how fucked are you when the shit hits the fan?

I live in Kilwaukee right on the border between whitey and the homies so im pretty much fucked. The black guy who sells me weed voted trump though.

nowhere is safe. it will all burn

East Lyme Connecticut. Its white as hell here and everybody can escape with their expensive boats if need be.

I put like 10 minutes in mspaint for that shit

I live on 7th and national, pretty fucking ghetto as of right now but if youre familiar with the area and whats going on you now the yuppies are moving in and the ghetto trash is moving further south side.

Im very familiar. Basically anything east of sherman and north of north is dindu territory

I live on 47th and lloyd so im right on the border. Its crazy how you go 10 blocks west and its nice middle class suburban homes and 10 blocks east and its a run down hellscape

Stallis

Either in Grant County if later tomorrow, or La Crosse County if tonight.

Also, is your name Tom Gull?

fuck when i was young i use to cruise all through dindu land in the northside. it was like a whole new world. crack heads and whores on every block. niggers mean mugging you in their nigger-rigged ride. sketch situations everywhere.

i always feel bad for those poor arabs that own gas stations, theyre always look like theyre in prison with all that thick glass and bars they are behind.

must be hell going to work on the northside to sell cheetos, blunts, grape juice and gas

>290▶
> (OP)
nope
stallis aint so bad. id take stallis over pretty much anywhere in the city exept tosa and nice parts of the east side

Okay, but if you use Uber, Tom is a fatass white guy.

I just moved here from berea, so I think this is pretty accurate

Up here in Canada we've been using Asians as the a buffer zone for the inevitable happening.

I too am in MKE, Harambee hood. Only Whites on the block. Ready to move down South with Mom. All White. Too old for this nasty city but love the convenience I don't hide my disdain fuck 'em.

Lemme bump while I whip out a map

Bump this is cool

Klinger's best fish fry in Riverwest!

>MKE

Literally why

Where is that?

California is the best state filled with the worst people

That is not MKE. Also I work for the psychs that test for Kohler. Great company to work for.
I waitressed at Ma Fischer and had Herb Kohl as a guest he likes burnt bacon and toast no butter.

I lived in a rooming house at Holton and Garfield. AMA.

Not him, but thats Lexington, Kentucky.

Reporting in

Commiefornia here. I'm going to be taken out when NK makes the opening move.

Nice. Bump for Sheboygan.

Yeah I'm in the camp of "I work for Kohler but I'm also trying to save money so I live in Sheboygan," but I also just have a disdain for MKE. Sheboygan isn't really any better though. You have less shitty parts of town but on a whole there's not a lot of activity here.

Haven't met Herb, but met his son. Okay dude. A lot less pomp than his father from what I understand. The company culture is pretty shit though.

Larger scale map

Yes in little mexico. I miss Acapulco on 5th n Nat. Mineral south to Mitchell is harsh.

Louisville, Kentucky

Green = nigs
Yellow = poor whites
Blue = middle whites
Red = rich whites

Asians and mexicans sprinkled in all around, also theres basically nigs everywhere you go but the west end is the serious concentration

Northglenn and Brighton is full of spics
Commerce city and everything along 76 is shit
>Littleton
>sketchy
what?

I live in Norfolk right next to the base. I don't care about any political shit hitting the fan, but I am actually incredibly worried about that new hurricane brewing in the gulf. Since I'm maybe a mile from the beach at best it's kinda concerning what a shit load of rain will do to where I live.

I havent been to northgleen or brighton in forfuckingever
Littleton is where you will get in a car accident

also
>montbello
>any of the suburbs around DIA
>white

Just on Santa Fe really.

>burbs around DIA
>White
I pick both, those are either poos or whites as its mostly new construction
>Just on Santa Fe really.
True.
Also broadway

I'm not seeing them

Kohler Core Competencies.
Their seminars. Like Emotional Intelligence 2.0 or Leading High Performance Teams.
We charge big bucks for a slapshod mistake-riddled report that even I could put together using our database. Total ripoff, org psychs are.

please, as long as maury turns on at 1PM everyone is safe. literally the only reason they get out of bed.

Delete this

If shit goes down I know 100% that the Oakland nigs will flood the white neighborhoods and riot; our police force is too busy getting cucked by those same nogs or busting rich white high schoolers for possession of designer drugs to actually do anything about it either.

Send death squads pls

40 minutes from Charlotte NC, but nothing noteworthy between our neck of the woods and there.

Save some kind of biological attack or nuke, I'm not worried. If anything, we get to take them to the foundry and do things.

I'm in that place marked incorrectly as "a great place to get stabbed." Yeah, we may border nigs, but they're pushing the downtown and the river walk. You're more likely to get into a fight with a drunk than stabbed, and even that's low. Most nigs you'll see. In that area at night are homeless asking for change.

If Kim sinks San Fransisco my property value will go up.

>Someone on Sup Forums was part of the company that convinced my company to make me sit through the Emotional Intelligence session and fill out a little questionnaire on not being a dick
>Sup Forums
>Emotional Intelligence

This is poetry in motion, user

My understanding of the demographics of my area is pretty limited, but near as I can tell it's like this. I'm pretty well protected, nestled in the middle of a wealthy district.

Sheboygan's old mayor was funny as hell got caught inpu mic before presser and after his DUI a dog barked in the distance and he says "Drink!"

any GA ayynons?

Haha we are everywhere :)

Im a rich white person but I live in federal way in washington state which is a pretty shitty area. PS I was robbed at gunpoint by a black 16 year old a few months ago in federal way.

Did u go downtown for tests? I am the typist for Kohler account :)

Grab hunting rifle
Get in jeep
Go inna Mountains

No, I haven't had to do that yet. I think those tests that you're talking about are for like director level and above and/or people that make $100k+. Those are the psych evaluations for leadership, correct?

Yes but we do middle management too. And career dev reports. Lots of Chinese and Indians. Kitchen & Bath program mgmt seems popular now. Faucets esp.

I'm in one of these towns. When they nuke the fort, I might just get to live

>make this thread
>its failing on life support sadfrog.avi
>bump it a couple times
>give up on it and go smoke some weed
>come back and some kind anons have revived it

My milwaukee homies we should meet up and get drunk. I need to force myself off the computer

Let's do it I'm free tomorrow AND am grill!

Oh, 1megaton will prolly kill me

yea its more like mugged or beat up than being stabbed. it was just easier to put stabbed cause you get the idea

dicks out lets do this

This kind of reminds me of Fight Club

Where u at user friend?

Cool thread user. I'd join you lads but the west coast is a tad too far away

Maybe in another time, another place

Aww. Sorry to miss you fren

Sleepy girl nice chatting with everyone but must get /comfy/ 'Nite!

I work at St. Luke's. Fuck Milwaukee.

47th and lloyd area.

right by the highway where the 175 north/south gets off and merges with north ave/lisbon

Why did you try to samefag?

see

Im fine i guess

I'm at MLK close to Lloyd. Closer to Burleigh.
Nice fun clever tall blonde. I like meeting new people. Have own monies.
Meet perhaps?

I am actually a normal, anxious girl just fyi. No fat no kids. Yep am real!

Hi OP. I live in Madison.
I'll be fine once I have a gun.

>47th and lloyd
you a nigger?

You're better off meeting up with me I live around Downer and Park.

wow thanks for posting your home location along with the google maps coordinates located in your URL

Hmm. Where's good eats around there?

Cafe Hollander of course but only if you like good food and good beer.

All things considered, Milwaukee is a pretty ok place to get stabbed. Had great steak while I was out there.

>Sup Forums
>3am
>riverwurst
>normal
>grill
>no fat
>no kids
>real

hmm..

I just may head there tomorrow Friend is in town.

nope

Sound too good to be true but im a skeptic, id imagine most people on Sup Forums are

2 not fat girls in milwaukee from one thread of Sup Forums? hory shit mang

What, that's so odd? I am willing to timestamp

oh wait, didn't read the id's to see its the same person. this new fangled Sup Forums the kids use. haven't been on here since i was a youngster

id be willing to hang out if I knew I wasn't gonna get stabbed and taken to the rape dungeon. not as willing to upload a photo to Sup Forums as that other dude but I would say I am above average in attractiveness

TITS or GTFO is the general rule so a timestamp is a good start. I swear to god the way you write your posts makes you sound just like a tranny so I'd be pretty shocked if that wasn't the case.

better yet send a timestamp pic to my email thrillya at yahoo and I'll meet you at the steps behind Bartolotta's Lake Park Bistro in Lake Park to watch the sunrise if you're really a real down woman.

He's gonna kill me! Good god. So where can you be found?

Hmm. Could still be a cute trap but that's a start

My email is noicemate @ gmail

whos going to kill you?

Dude with photo attached. Little scary. Will email you.

What do you mean? Guys a champ, says so right on his hat. Also pls dont be a tranny or trap

Im going to bed soon, might refresh the thread once or twice more but gonna smoke and then im done so good night gents.

Fuck those shitskins.

what is around grand junction? cant read it...

I was just confused because when I opened my photo app to take a picture of what was in front of me the screen was showing me instead of what was in front of me because of the settings. I posted that picture because bonus points if you can name the bar on Burleigh where the picture was taken.

Getting drunk is against the Bible. Become Catholic.

I just escaped the Bay for Oregon. Pack your shit and GTFO

>little scary
>probably a tranny
yup please do

I used to live in the middle/upper class area next to Neo-nazi central, but recently moved directly across the street from the poorest neighborhood in town full of spics and drug dealers. My gf lives downtown in white people land, so I'd be alright down there. But immediately fucked if spics come looting.