White hate thread

white hate thread
post pics and discuss things you hate about the white race

Other urls found in this thread:

jbhe.com/features/49_college_admissions-test.html
jbhe.com/2012/11/new-data-shows-a-wide-racial-disparity-in-the-gpas-of-college-graduates/
money.cnn.com/2016/06/27/news/economy/racial-wealth-gap-blacks-whites/index.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_intelligence
csg.org/pubs/capitolideas/enews/issue6_3.aspx
jbhe.com/features/50_blackstudent_gradrates.html
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2013/08/21/through-good-times-and-bad-black-unemployment-is-consistently-double-that-of-whites/
amren.com/features/2015/10/welfare-whos-on-it-whos-not/
amren.com/archives/reports/the-color-of-crime-2016-revised-edition/
bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/bvvc.pdf
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jun/18/mass-incarceration-black-americans-higher-rates-disparities-report
cdc.gov/std/stats15/minorities.htm
theroot.com/black-men-are-more-likely-to-deal-with-erectile-dysfunc-1790875327
cnsnews.com/commentary/walter-e-williams/true-black-tragedy-illegitimacy-rate-nearly-75
youtube.com/watch?v=KvtT3UyhibQ
youtube.com/watch?v=gUkabSGrK7I
youtube.com/watch?v=6z4KK7RWjmk
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racial_achievement_gap_in_the_United_States
marriage.laws.com/domestic-violence/domestic-violence-statistics/by-race-and-ethnicity
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>any of that infograph
Why the fuck are women so dumb?

>inferiority complex: the thread.

this is the type of shit they protest

>penis envy: the image

>Woman's Guide to Penis Size
>Women telling other women what they should want

OP makes thread about penis size and white people, then posts a selfie in his third post Go watch your wife get fucked you deplorable cuck

fake

Too bad having a large penis is irrelevant. No one ever got anywhere in the world thinking with their dick.

fake news

(OP)

lol the cucks in here are pathetic. Take it from someone with an actual sex life, if ur at least 6 inches nobody gives a shit. Having a big penis can cause more trouble than its worth, and unless they are a size queen its not much of a bonus. nobody wants to take 8.5 up their ass.

Well we haven't genocided niggers spics and jews yet. that's pretty bad.

>post pics and discuss things you hate about the white race

I hate how the white race is better at everything:

>Lowest SAT scores
jbhe.com/features/49_college_admissions-test.html
>Lowest GPA
jbhe.com/2012/11/new-data-shows-a-wide-racial-disparity-in-the-gpas-of-college-graduates/
>Lowest median income
money.cnn.com/2016/06/27/news/economy/racial-wealth-gap-blacks-whites/index.html
>Lowest IQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_intelligence
>Highest high school drop out rate
csg.org/pubs/capitolideas/enews/issue6_3.aspx
>Highest college drop out rate
jbhe.com/features/50_blackstudent_gradrates.html
>Highest unemployment rate
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2013/08/21/through-good-times-and-bad-black-unemployment-is-consistently-double-that-of-whites/
>Highest welfare useage
amren.com/features/2015/10/welfare-whos-on-it-whos-not/
>Highest crime rate
amren.com/archives/reports/the-color-of-crime-2016-revised-edition/
>Highest homicide rate
bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/bvvc.pdf
>Highest incarceration rate
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jun/18/mass-incarceration-black-americans-higher-rates-disparities-report
>Highest amount of sexually transmitted diseases
cdc.gov/std/stats15/minorities.htm
>Highest erectile dysfunction rate
theroot.com/black-men-are-more-likely-to-deal-with-erectile-dysfunc-1790875327
>72 percent of children in the African-American community are born out of wedlock
cnsnews.com/commentary/walter-e-williams/true-black-tragedy-illegitimacy-rate-nearly-75

youtube.com/watch?v=KvtT3UyhibQ
Swedish Kulning call

youtube.com/watch?v=gUkabSGrK7I
Oldest song with full notation

youtube.com/watch?v=6z4KK7RWjmk
Beethoven - Symphony no. 5

Femanon here.

Oh my god, it's not just penis size. It's sex position, too. Missionary is incredibly common but doesn't really please girls very well. There are certain areas in the vagina that feel more sensitive than others. For instance, the stomach-facing segment of the vaginal cavity is more sensitive than the rest of the vagina, and the labia are also sensitive. Clitorises are sensitive, but they're too sensitive, so it doesn't really work well. Try getting off by rubbing your penis head. It's difficult, right? That's what it feels like for women when you rub their clitoris, based on what I've read.

Fuck that shit is spooky it's like the face you'd see in a screamer

A Coign of Vantage

so you agree that penis size is important?

what is your opinion on these angry dicklets?

Women prefer big strong black men. White boys and others get to enjoy the sloppy seconds.

Beauty and strangeness are oddly similar in that regard.

Beauty tends towards symmetry, and yet perfect symmetry is disturbing and unnatural. It says something rather profound about the imperfection of humanity.

Because it's not real. It's a fetishist image, not even a troll image. It's a part of a series of small penis humiliation images with similar writing styles and graphical styles, and the collection gets posted here and on /r9k/ all the time. Stop falling for it, you stupid cunt.

Width matters more than length. 6 inches length-wise is just fine. I've heard it's actually slightly above average (for heterosexual men), based on what I've read.

>6 inches length-wise is just fine
okay, you're a guy

Get BTFO'd white man.

How can whites even compete?

Have whites ruined society like blacks have? No I didn't think so, get fucked whitey.

Aren't guys the ones with the penis inferiority complexes?

I have autism now, thanks asshole

I hate sociopaths of all colors like the OP. I like all people.

I hate the fact that whites decided to give up their colonies. Worst mistake in human history. Niggers are only good when you can whip them

>Still don't work even after being whipped
You clearly haven't had slaves.

>quick release bolts
>anti theft

loooooooooooooooooooooooool

Congrats, you founda degenerate whore that will propably get beaten or stabbed to death, or die from aids.
Take a bbc , get an std for free. 2 for the price of 1 . Traders hate her!

Yep, the idea was to remove the wheels or one of them so niggers couldn't steal your bike. The bolt itself became pretty popular with riders due to the ease of repairs and storage so now both the front and back wheels have them. They also have them on saddles too.

Its been a very long time since we had slaves here sadly. By the way in the new conan exiles online you can have black slaves and make them pick cotton for you to trade.

I'd post more images/links, but I think you get the point.

Even if you're a shill, it must be said: never will you shame me for the mere fact of being European, for being occidental, for being 'white'.

Our civilisation is unlike any other, and with it has come unprecedented prosperity and innovation in all fields in all manners, which will rebound in all times.

It is nothing to be disgraced by.

This will be fun for Twitter.

As a girl who just finished med school I can safely say that picture is total bullshit. Hell even just as a girl I can say that's bullshit. Unless you've got a beat up cooch then you don't want a cock way bigger than the average.

Really OP?

>P-penis size is all that matters

How about when that nice white bitch decides that she wants kids?

>Racial acheivment gap in education
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racial_achievement_gap_in_the_United_States

I'll bet she'll learn right away how black marriages and unions really are

>Domestic violence race statistics
marriage.laws.com/domestic-violence/domestic-violence-statistics/by-race-and-ethnicity

Any white cunt who's dumb enough to worship your burnt cock deserves everything you niggers do to each other on a regular basis

>mfw nigger BTFO

>8"
Well how's that bitch

>As a girl

Tits or get the fuck out.

Found OP

Here are some blue tits. :)

It's true.
I've made a couple of women walk as if they had a broom up the ass for a few days.

Here's a pic of my favorite tits.

Such cute tits. Hopefully he will appreciate them.

>Femanon here

Aww thank you ^^

>HIPPIE

The truth of the matter is white men are inferior to blacks in every way possible. The thought of being filled with superior negro semen and a caramel colored child being cooked inside their belly is an extreme turn on for all white women.

With an average penis size of 5.5 inches, and mostly being skinny limp losers there's no doubt in my mind this is the one and only reason Sup Forums is so popular. Sup Forums is a board of bitter white male virgins jealous of superior bull negro males fucking all the white women they see.

>being filled with superior negro semen and a caramel colored child being cooked inside their belly is an extreme turn on for all white women

Ew. I'd rather continue the white race, thank you.

Wow, can't believe I almost missed the daily nigger gore thread.

where is this from?

forgot the study about how black males are much more likely to be gay

and ops penis thing is bs, I've met many chicks who have shallow cunts to the point I could barely get half my dick in and i has hitting cervix and they were damn horny. Larger verticle dick curve and penile thickness are very important features needed for female orgasm, not length

this

lmfao the one time Sup Forums or /r9k/ manages to get female attention they turn her to nignogs

Ewww stop

White people are growers, blacks are showers.

>anti-theft devices

lmao

Used to see cuck fantasy and BBC trolling on Sup Forums all the time.

Now it's on Sup Forums

Unfortunate.

>gyno

holy shit her tits tho