Why do hispanics hate America?

Why do hispanics hate America?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comanche–Mexico_Wars
youtube.com/watch?v=_w9aX3RN2gk
youtube.com/watch?v=PwXOEFK6Swo
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2017/01/27/even-before-trump-more-mexicans-were-leaving-the-us-than-arriving/
unvis.it/washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2017/01/27/even-before-trump-more-mexicans-were-leaving-the-us-than-arriving
youtube.com/watch?v=E-DPA6VBe00
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish–American_War
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Only sexless virgin faggots like America

Because they're basically Indians and we supposedly killed 100 million of them.

We took the land filled with Native Americans that refused to speak Spanish, that Mexico wanted to genocide.

Good job whitey

They get points for being a victim, so why not relish in that?

those look like natives, but it's nearly the same thing

>When American troops invaded northern Mexico in 1846 they found a devastated landscape and a demoralized people. There was little resistance to the Anglo-Americans. Some Mexicans in the north perhaps welcomed the US invasion with the hope that the U.S. would be more successful in fighting the "barbarians" than Mexican forces had been.[28] The U.S. victory in the Mexican–American War (1846–48) ceded vast territory, and presented the Comanche with new challenges.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comanche–Mexico_Wars

There is no way in hell Mexico could done anything useful with this land.

Because they are chicanos, those losers had no identity, they think deserve better cuz muh stolen land, la raza and niggerish like bullshit. In fact cholo shit spread in mexico because of them when visiting or being deported. Here they speak in english and get sarcastic when notice shitty restaurants like Dennys or Johnny rockets.
Most middle class mexicans with visa dont even want a green card, instead they spend in McAllen or Isla del Padre, and have a lot of respect to the autorithies.

Imagine being this ass hurt

Disdain for Tacos.

Those are Amerindians. Girl in the middle looks exactly like a rez girl stereotype.

>implying
I love this country and the opportunities it has given me

They don't hate America, just white people. Envy and jealousy is an awful drug.

I worked with mexicans when i roofed houses and they resented the white families that actually worked hard and could afford expensive houses because they felt they worked harder and lived in a trailer with 10 other people. They just didn't understand. For me, i roofed houses on weekends to get extra cash to buy my own tools. Then i built my own business and elevated myself to where i could buy a home and raise a family. They sent their money back to mexico, drunk $100 in beer a week, and fucked whores. Some people are just better than others. They don't get that.

Legally of course. Right, user?

>Chicago Blackhawks shirt
>LA Lakes shirts

Bandwagon """"""""""fans"""""""""" detected.

Cubans don't. Cubans are some of the most patriotic (pro american) groups out there. They understand what losing freedom is like. I'm Cuban.

Those arnt hispanics, they are prairie niggers. Learn your ethnic groups, burgerboy.

yup my family got in line.

Because it makes them feel empowered.

They know they're shit tier.

You making a funny OP or do you not realize those are Indians? They hate Mount Rushmore because there's some shit behind it and the guy who made it. The mountain is important to Indians too.

It's easy to be patriotic when you get everything handed to you by the government. Only reasons Cubans are any different from Mexicans is because you get automatic citizenship because MUH REFUGEE STATUS

Should also mention in case there are people who don't know, they're probably not showing their disdain for America (directly), they're showing their disdain for Mt. Rushmore. The Black Hills were sacred land that was guaranteed in perpetuity in a previous treaty, but was reneged on when gold was found in the area. Mt. Rushmore is basically a giant middle finger to these people, so it's not that surprising that they're giving it back.

they hate us because they aint us

wasn't borglum in the kkk or something

sacred land my ass, injuns aren't even from america but originally siberia, they should go whine to the russkies for taking their "ancestral homeland"

>we wuz indians n shiet

they hate children too apparently

The difference is that mexicans even if given refugee status, still hate the USA because they see living in American lands a a reconquest of once Spanish crown controlled lands. Cubans are patriotic in America when they emigrate to America, and patriotic elsewhere when they move there because after having experienced the cancer of communism, you are just thankful for freedom.

cubans are the only decent black folk i ever met

Why would you insult Spaniards by comparing them to mestizo half-breeds?

They haven't been able to turn South/ Central America into anything decent because they don't know how to govern, but they think it's all whiteys fault. They feel entitled to our shit because they picked all of the tomatoes & they assume that we all just sit around all day and eat tomatoes.

>also they're still butt-hurt about being a rape-baby race

youtube.com/watch?v=_w9aX3RN2gk

What do you mean "hate America"? I love my continent.

They can't govern because they were constantly under direct rule of Spain or Portugal.
Meanwhile in British and French colonies, people live under indirect rule and had to figure out how to rule by themselves the hard way.
This is why Americans got pissed when the British started to send soldiers to begin direct rule.
Latin America still has a century or two before they learn to govern better.

A lot of them larp as Aztecs / Mayans

They were the first people to live in America and came here more than 10,000 years ago. If America wasn't Injun, then Europe isn't White.

they didn't call themselves americans, nor are originally from here. they are siberians.

europe remained white because europeans defended that land successfully from outsiders. though today they are giving it away.

regardless, not their land anymore, might makes right, it's the white man's land now. if you want it back, fight for it.

It's racial mate, they're better than then blacks at least but they are never going to run a "good" or "free" society. It's too bad we have to destroy America to prove that point to everyone.

youtube.com/watch?v=PwXOEFK6Swo
>8:42-14:00

My only point was it was their land, that particular patch of land was guaranteed to them in perpetuity through treaty and then was taken from them anyway, after which the men most symbolizing the civilization who took it from them was blasted into a cliffside for all to see. And sure, might makes right, but I'm trying to add some sensible context here to why 'Mexicans hate America.'

Those are indomestizos. That's why.

I don't hate you burger, but cianiggers are cancer.

love the US, lived 3 years studying prolly going back after university

He's not talking about the US, he's talking about America.

>kobe shirt
>lakers shirt
>cleveland indians hat
>chicago blackhawks shirt

im so fucking mad right now

>that pic
But Mexico's economy is doing better than the US though?

Fantastic. Then Mexicans have no reason to come here, right?

>Alta California would've been useless
>White people take California
>California full of libcucks

Proof that Sup Forums is only confused, if not misdirected.

They're unappreciative subhumans

Jealousy and Inferiority.

>I was born in Mexico
>My family bought land in the late 80's a few miles out from mexico city
>Turned it into a thriving farm
>Town built up around us
>The corrupt police came and wanted a cut
>We said no
>Got raided by the cops and they found us 'growing weed'
>The trial was a fucking sham
>we had a mutli million dollar farm and there is no way we'd throw it all away for a few pounds of weed
>judges ruled against us
>too late for bribes
>we were gonna face twenty years in jail on trumped up charges
>had to flee back to the US
>the government let the locals take over the farm
>it went to shit in a few years
>I visited the old place last year
>it's dilapidated and the town is dead
>When I asked the locals what happened
>They said the gringos abandoned them to suffer
>Have zero sympathy for my birth place anymore

Actually there are more of them leaving than coming to burgerland.

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2017/01/27/even-before-trump-more-mexicans-were-leaving-the-us-than-arriving/

:^)

That's your common Pine Ridge Prairie Nigger.

Archived that
unvis.it/washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2017/01/27/even-before-trump-more-mexicans-were-leaving-the-us-than-arriving

I hope her degree ends up being useless and she resorts to a life of degrading prostitution to pay off her student loans. And I hope she dies from the most terrible and painful sexually transmitted disease in a dark alleyway, her last moment in life surrounded by the smell of piss and rot.

These are navajos you fucking twat, they're flipping it off because before we carved our dicks into it it was some stupid indian prayer mountain or some shit

learn to tell the difference between navs and mexicans

they don't hate it, they're being tsundere about it.

b-b-baka america!!

They're Sioux. Navajoes look more spic'y.

Those are natives I think

Judging by the kid's color, looks like some light skin guy knocked her up.
Guy leaves the child and refuses to pay for child support.

You see, Sup Forums is so ill-informed that nobody knows who's fucking who on the internet anymore.

10/10 troll OP, good job.

Because they're stupid animals.

>"doing better than the US"
>implying trajectory is more important than absolute position
top kek, move there then amigo

>more are leaving
>a literal trickle
>no mention of the millions of fresh spics being born here crowding out the late-comers
Every wave has a crest, how many 10's of millions of them do we still have here & when will the rest of them go back & stop popping out kids.

Beaners are a goddamn plague.
youtube.com/watch?v=E-DPA6VBe00

Jealousy.

Those could be natives and if they are they have a real case to be pissed. They ruined naturally beautiful moutian to put up some shitty sculpture up. That said there is a group of natives doing the same thing a few miles from there.

That said the girl on the right looks like she has a lakers t shirt on which means most likely mexican. If they are mexican they are just mad and feel entitled to be here because this land was once mexico and half of me was native so I get to set foot every where!

Their economy is growing at a faster rate than yours, it is doing better. Also, enjoy brown people becoming the majority in your country within your lifetime.

>He's so handsome

Fuck you pol. You are a bunch of xenophobic garbage can nazis. I hope you are proud of fucking up America.

They don't. They are young and full of angst and need something to rebel against. They will grow out of it and one day hopefully contribute to society in a positive way. It's just a phase

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish–American_War

because white people cultivated and farmed the endless lands that the savages killed each other on for a couple hundred years. and, they never really became civilized, so like niggers, they resent civilization.

we dont, every person here dreams with becoming american

You guys are already American tho??

chicanos need to fucking burn. I've met Mexicans that are great people but chicanos are just niggers

Califorinios were always libcucks traitors.

Hispanic is a term made by liberals. As is latinos.

That being said , since you faggots like to use cuck words that libfags tell you to use, I'll refer to "latinos" to "people from Spanish speaking countries"

So people from Spanish speaking countries that move to America to live are the lowest of the low. Literallly the poorest people from the ghetto. That's why "latinos" in America are brown, meanwhile if you go to any Spanish speaking country to a major city (including Mexico) you'll see everybody is white and educated that love America, but would never move there because they have it made where they are from.

Donald trump was not lying when he said Mexico is sending their worst, because the only time you meet a euromexican in USA is when they are on vacation or studying abroad

because they are going back on Tuesday

Most people from Spanish speaking countries already live in America, saying they "move" there doesn't make any sense.

Stop being one of those faggots. USA is the most powerful country on the fucking planet so when somebody says America you know they are talking about USA and now the shitty continent that you live on

There was maybe 10 million injuns at the most in north america. Today, America needs farming to feed 300 million.

Lmao bend over like a cuck all you like, I won't change my ways because of some bully, especially when I'm right.

Fight the good fight lad

Latinos are in general trashy people, I am sure there are better and worse countries, but I am sure 90% of Ecuadorians are worthless trash, including our pathetic government.

Do you know that there are children sniffing cocaine next to police officers here and nobody bats an eye? Thank you government for legalizing all drugs, but still arrest people for drinking on the street.

Just kill me now.

Because they know that the tacos will be America soon enough

Lol please go to the supermarket and look at all the products from USA on the shelves.
if The leafs fail or if U.K. fails, we are all okay but If America fails we are all fucked. They are literally the center of the planet as far as everything goes and you act like the USA is god damn Ireland

Dude you go to the movie theatres and it's all American movies IN ENGLISH subtitled in Spanish and you're still pretending that America is New Zealand or something . wake the fuck up

But you can give the cops money to leave you alone though, right ?

Chileans have always been anti-Monroe Doctrine.
"We have to be very careful: for the Americans of the north [from the United States], the only Americans are themselves" - Diego Portales

Yeah but I wish the cops would do their fucking job instead of being corrupt cancer that does nothing at all. If I were to report a crime the first thing the police would do is laugh, beat me up or demand money.

This country could be great, we have everything, oil, agriculture, tourism yet we are still a third world shithole with no money and no quality of life. If this shithole of a country wasn't populated by hispanic retards and instead had smart people like Asians or Europeans, then it would be richer than any European country.

Yet here I am driving a 2005 Chevrolet that I bought for 1000 dollars, hoping that I will be able to migrate to another country once I finish my studies. It's not worth it to stay in this cancer of a country.

I'm saying nothing about the power or importance of the US, like at all. Like, where did you read anything about that in any of my posts, materino? I'm talking about naming conventions, and the fact that you're defending your very bully like the good, exemplary cuck you are.

Sabe pa.

Yeah but I wish the cops would do their fucking job instead of being corrupt cancer that does nothing at all. If I were to report a crime the first thing the police would do is laugh, beat me up or demand money.

This country could be great, we have everything, oil, agriculture, tourism yet we are still a third world shithole with no money and no quality of life. If this shithole of a country wasn't populated by hispanic retards and instead had smart people like Asians or Europeans, then it would be richer than any European country.

Yet here I am driving a 2005 Chevrolet that I bought for 1000 dollars, hoping that I will be able to migrate to another country once I finish my studies. It's not worth it to stay in this cancer of a country. Be careful Americans, let the mexican migration continue and your country won't be much different from mine.

>Be careful Americans
Ok I will, thanks for the warning mate.

Well they rebel against a culture and system that somewhat rejects them because they know they're illegal citizens. Being illegal the second you come into a place makes you edgy, and rebellious as a trait.
Legal Hispanic citizens don't act at all like this and many are extremely patriotic, but then, they had to go through a rigorous immigration process that they are actually proud to have taken part in.

Tato pero manin don't you think that it's cringy as fuck that he's denying the planet is not centered around the USA? I'm not the type to tell murica fuck yes or anything but it's retarded for this Chilifag to blow off the states as if it's Guyana or something