Why are you here?

Why do you come on Sup Forums? What exactly are you looking for over here? In my case it's happenings, conspiracies and to get triggered.

Where else would I be able to call people from around the world like you niggers?

I'm here for the covrigi and țuica.

Few reasons, but political discussion without censorship at times and memes are a few good reasons...

Another one is that I suck at statics and need a break time to time (I am a pol tard, but sic is still my favorite board)

mostly just the memes at this point. Once i a while a reasonable debate. Once in a fucking while.

to solve the problem of boomers

I'm here to learn.
>political theory beyond most college curricula
>tfw the first person pol sci students ask for help
Feels interesting.

Good question. I got zucc'd for 30 days on fb for calling a gypsy "crow"

Don't forget the cozonac

I came here from /x/ many years ago

The new legend of Zelda graghics are looking great

happenings, conspiracies, to learn/get redpilled, and in general to let my frustration out at niggers like you

I come for the cured meats, cheese, pretzel looking bread and to see weather or not that drink is fermented.

the answers to life silly

I come here for happenings like mass shootings and to see if Sup Forums was right again

Conversation. Here I can discuss things freely with like-minded people and have much better and a lot more interesting conversations than with anyone IRL, including friends and family. When I attempt to talk to them about current events - we fight.

i want to be here when the great happening occurs.

>picture 0/10
No mici.

for the happenings, memes and the occasional triggering

i just wish the larpers would go away, feels like they're the most recent wave of cancer after the ponyfags

How the fuck do you want him to have mici on top of the mountain? They would spoil. Don't you see that all those meats are cured/smoked?

I don't care. I rather have spoiled mici than no mici.

Huh, some of that looks like it would be really good.

I'm here to talk shit

I'm bored and like to shitpost and sometimes repeat things to my liberal wife to piss her off.

the mey meys are top tier too.

came here to troll and laugh at people, staid because I got converted

You married a liberal?

This is the only place where I can express myself freely. Everywhere else is censorship central. Online and IRL. Without Sup Forums I dont know what I'd do.

this guy has a pretty good set up here! i'd try all the cured meats. why does he wear the silly hat

lookin for the truth.

whether it's lies or truth, Sup Forums don't hold back.
it's easier to filter the knowledge here with y'all being so damn uncensored.

because silly hats are part of Romanian culture

I see Sup Forums basically as an ideological battleground.

I come here to preach. Try to save as many souls as I can.

I come here for answers to The JQ.

This. I used to have no feelings about the Jews whatsoever. Now I unironically want them exterminated.

Sup Forums is one of the last places that allows true free speech without any censoring. A lot of anons here are knowledgeable about what they're talking about too. You can learn stuff here you wouldn't hear about in most other places.

yea because youre a faggot commie nerd. kys

Vent anger and laugh at niggers

fuck, that looks delicious

Hey little man, how much for that sausage?

12 lei/kg

>tfw all the sausages here have nasty pieces of bone and cartilage and shit in them nowadays
>tfw they didn't have anything like that 10+ years ago
:(

Alternative view from MSM - Started with Sargon - Now I'm here

>no mici
Must be a Kaufland subsidiary.

desu I think I'm lonely and this place makes me feel comfy once in a while

Damn it Im hungry now.