Proud pan-European Kalergian here AMA

As a Kalergian, I believe he is right, the future is a mixed race future (looking somewhat Egyptian or Middle Eastern). I also believe that Europe has to merge into a single entity to oppose the American empire and China.

kys

That's fascinating. I think you need to be hung from your intestines.

not a question, I said ama

You should be tried and convicted at Nuremburg for crimes against Humanity.

>Nuremburg
That town is already 30% mixed race and is one of our Kalergian model towns for our new Europe.

When China fully converts to Christianity and the Great Meme War of 2030 concludes, they'll ally to wipe out international Jewry and Islam

Why do you think you're worthy of life and that I wouldn't be happier with you as a corpse? Justify sharing air with me. Pro tip: your mother's a whore.

Nothing more monsterous than a creature that believes it is doing good.

As a Kalergian, I believe in the future of Europe. As an American you want us all to die.

>Nothing more monsterous than a creature that believes it is doing good.
But I am doing good on an objective level.

Just the race traitors and the shitskins. There are those who still have the spirit of Europa in their hearts

Kalergists would be pro america considering how jewed it is

Not all of 'you'. Specifically *you*. You need to be beaten with pipes and made an example of --> if you're even really German and not some Turk, Somali, or Jew: but fuck you regardless. You are the enemy of Germany. You deserve eradication befitting the avowed traitor you are.

You know why he wanted the mixed race?
To have a weaker and dumber people, incapable of thinking because it cannot control it's emotion.
Like the burgers/liberal-burgers

Do you actually believe that? Wiping out a whole continents culture and ethnicity, and you have the nerve to claim it is good. I don't hate anyone, I am not a religous person, but if hell exists, you deserve special place in it.

Probably a burger on deployment shitposting

But you're not wiping anything, it's just evolution like thousand times before. Do you really think every culture and ethnicity since the dawn of time has been preserved? Of course not, it's a ludicrous idea.

What do you think about Richard Spencer?

You're just a soul-dead nihilist. If you cared you'd be angry. Anger leads to violence. And violence solves things. See, for example, every instance of history, everywhere, and for all time. Grow some balls, Mario.

It is not a wipe-out, it is an evolution for the benefit of our children and their children.

Fpbp

You realize you are talking about living people, not a petri dish in a lab or theory's regarding the past. Extremely immoral to do this kind of expirements on an unwilling populace, and before you try to say they are willing, you fucks silence everyone who speak against it. Hitler was right about you fucks.

But they didn't go down without a fight. Survival is the most basic instinct of all organisms, and we will fight to survive

What if the jews are trying to secretly unite europeans against a common enemy; Islam? What if we are the bad guys?

Every governmental policy is "an experiment on an unwilling populace", that's not much of an argument. As long as you give the power over yourself to someone else, you can't complain about them using it.

How do you know they didn't? How did neanderthals fight for example?

Islam will be slowly changed to European Islam over the years, don't worry about that, just like Catholicism and Orthodoxy lost its "edge", this will also happen to Islam, it will be meaningless.

I wish that were the case. I have given thought to the idea that the secret rulers, be they a Jewish cabal exclusively or not, are seeing the placement of the pieces from a higher mountain top than we can. And that their actions could actually be noble and good. It is possible that their actions are king-like, acting in the interest of their kingdom for motives exceeding things like bank accounts and ROI. Is it possible? Sure, but from down here it still does not appear so.

Hello Kraut and tea

Sure I can. If I must have a government (and being that for some reason me living in a house that existed before the Federal Republic on land that was my family's before the name of the people was "German" as part of a bloodline confirmed to have lived here since the late neolithic obligates me to throw away most of my paycheck on shitskin-pampering kike slavers or face armed police in the houndreds, I'd say I am very literally forced to), they are in fact obligated to guarantee my inalienable rights, among them that to life. If they do not, they are an unlawful government and do not in fact hold power.

Secondly, I reckon stones and sticks played a core part.

And thirdly, what makes you so certain?

Don't worry. The idea is to unite both types of Semite against us for religious reasons. You can safely feel justified wasting them.

>among them that to life
Is there someone threatening to kill you? What are you even talking about?

Your apparent desire to remove me from my land in favor of putting niggers here for starters. Look at Black Americans: Does that look like a healthy and dynamic population? I'd say it looks like a hell of retarded mongrels cannibalising each other. Kallergi was a brain-damaged chinkmutt on some sort of deranged Harry-Potter-trip about chosenness a la Supreme Gentleman, just as Marx before him was a parasitary psychopath who never worked a day in his life before going on to create a belief system that never worked a day in its existence. And you argue in favor of their shit in siding with ethnic displacement excused with the same slow-boilingly genocidal policies your fellow "Kallergians" have visited onto this continent for eighty years or so. Evolution so happens to be a natural phenomenon. By the time it is man-made it's just that: genocide. And so I wonder why you won't just off yourself to lead by example or at least fuck off to Compton and see how well you like it there.

No one is going to remove you specifically, don't be paranoid, you'll live to ripe old age, seeing the changes in your country, just like every single generation before you, and after you. Nothing is static, why should it suddenly become static at a point that suits you personally?

And everything is "man-made", do you believe in some kind of spontaneous generation of historical events?

Your plans have already failed. The Intermarium is rising and you're living on borrowed time. You may have money, but you have no will to survive.
If any mixing will be going on, it will be Polish people and Romanians raping you and your sisters.

gay

Islam is toothless. Western Europe does not have a muslim problem. Its problem is suicidal tendencies on a massive scale.
Don't blame the weapon for the murder.

Hello Ahmed

Islam >>>>>>>>> jews

Now I know you're playing dumb. Of course I don't expect things to be static. But obviously there are developments not made by human hands - evidenced by no less than the fact that humans too first had to evolve out of something, most likely the same shitskins that your ilk are now dragging here - and the current population shift isn't one of them. As there is absolutely no reason, benefit or justification to it other than the nip-mutt's insecurity being posthumously alleviated, I therefore maintain that it is unnecessary, as is any so-called "adaptation" to it. An economy can be rebuilt. The one species that has been known to occasionally rebuild species can not. Now hang yourself before you do more damage you pathetic little loon.