A jewish take on white genocide, good read, fampais

Please spread this shit like peanut butter all over the net.

twitter.com/FrameGames/status/893977391009320960

Also, sorry if this was posted beforehand.

Bump.

Bump because this is interesting

Thanks, fampai.

Bumpity.

that picture should be reversed us Sup Forumslers love a good happening

Came here to post this. OP is most certainly a faggot.

Sorry.

I believe it is intended to illustrate how normies are inable to recognize the hellscape they inhabit as anything other than average.

>White
>(((America))) at any point in its history
SAY IT WITH ME

Until they're shanked in the neck by some dindu.

Check'd.

Some niggers gonna think this would be a great idea IRL and demand retribution

The problem with the show "Black America" was that there is an entire continent existing as a "Black-Ethnostate". Africa.

good read. no new info though.

Those were excellent points he made, great post.

True, but it's very throughout and concise.

"What if Liberia didnt suck": the fanfiction: the movie.

Why the fuck is this a thing.

It ended over a century ago.

WE WUZ II Electric Boogaloo

>tide goes in
>tide goes out
>you can't explain that

And these are our universitaries and politicians, this has become a fucking joke.

>Millions of Whites will see it & internalize feelings of shame, humiliation, & ethnocide.

Sounds like someone hasn't been paying attention. ;3

Bump, good repilling material.

Exactly and it's on twatter, so you can share it and use that platform to redpill some cucks.

this is powerful and really made me think

thats a parody account

Really activates my almonds.

Really? I tought it was real and she deleted the Tweet...

He seems so disillusioned in that last one about his ethnic background. I can only imagine what redpilled Jews put up with. Anyway though, bump.

>Zimmerman

I guess they are ostraziced by their peers, or worse, silenced. There's victims from both sides, this madness must stop, sooner than later.

Every. Fucking. Time.

It's right on point, you negroids. Shows how oblivious people (normies) are to everything around them going to shit. And then they find Sup Forums...
Basically before redpill and after redpill. OP is fine, homos. Thanks for the link and a good read, OP.

>writing entire blogposts on twitter because it's free rather than paying host for a website

Truly a jew.

Full agreement. I had a discussion with an user who claimed to be Jewish recently and with what he said about how the communities are mostly run by psychopaths something inside me just sort of died. We must make this horror show end somehow.

>how the communities are mostly run by psychopaths

Come on user, you gotta give us more than that.

I'm wondering how many denounciations it'll take for people to see the truth. Anyway, I made it readable, pic related.

Thanks for putting it together lad, saved it and will spread it a bit.

Sup f@m,

Very Jewy here, or at least my lineage is. I can confirm this unfortunately.

My family is heavily tied to the diamond trade and finance.

I have basically left my family due to the constant cloud of threat I live under to obey the patriarchs of the family in every way possible.

The jewish communities will demand we vote a specific way or get kicked out

We hand over a good % of our paychecks to the "family account" or get kicked out

Marry the specific girl they want to breed us with or get kicked out

Keep doing everything right or you and your kids and possibly siblings who didn't oppose them can get kicked out.

They are sick fucks, most jews are not even allowed to speak up against it without living under threat of never finding a job in an industry they touch again.

I got into freelance computer development and own a few profitable apps now. I married a southern white girl. I have joined the Mormon Church.

Hopefully my kids will not know about the filthy kike, extended family.

That was actually moving. Indeed every Sup Forumstard should read it and share it around. I want to buy that guy a beer.

here (best of luck to you, and I mean it) gives a good summary. It's supposedly where the term "vicious cycle" originates - basically between the patriarchs and some biological shit it's a divide between neurotics (those you notice, the panicky awkward stereotype) and psychopaths (those Sup Forums talks about, the manipulative satanist stereotype), with the latter cultivating strict rule-adherence under constant threat of the Gentiles crushing them ("You'll hang for what we do just like last time, so better throw all in with us and some of us might live next time" essentially) so as to make sure that only the most well-adjusted and "decent" ones (who don't take their shit and opt out) eat the fallout of their activities while they take the "dependent" ones with them to the next host culture. Then it repeats. It's why there are so many hereditary mental illnesses among them too. In the East, this is what the rabbis do. In the West, it's more commonly wealthy relatives who may not in fact be religious authorities.

good plan. godspeed user.

>thinking that Jews are accelerating the world's decline
>not supporting it
Looks like people round here haven't taken the black pill yet.
Fucking retards.

If you're a jew, the best thing you can do for the white race is to fuck off to Israel.

>and then Trump won and the election was rigged by the Russians

I hate democrats so much, holy shit

Looks like they forgot all about Liberia

>I married a southern white girl. I have joined the Mormon Church.
>danish flag

are you RPing

/ourjew/ ?