KIM GOING TO MAKE "SPECIAL" ANNOUNCMENT

>North Korea will make a “special” announcement later on Sunday, according to South Korea’s Yonhap news agency. The regime is set to make a “special and important” announcement at 3pm Pyongyang time, the North’s state-run TV broadcaster said, but did not provide further details.

27 MINUTES FROM THIS POST. HERE WE GO.

Other urls found in this thread:

english.yonhapnews.co.kr/national/2017/09/03/38/0301000000AEN20170903002600315F.html
twitter.com/CNN/status/904221963501133825
youtube.com/watch?v=MzjnrkLexsg
pnas.org/content/81/6/1922.full.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=RrkzIN2eP0U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That's a mighty fine source you're using there.

its on cnn

english.yonhapnews.co.kr/national/2017/09/03/38/0301000000AEN20170903002600315F.html

twitter.com/CNN/status/904221963501133825

And so two will become one upon the setting of the rising sun.

KEK WILLS A LARGE PREMPTIVE STRIKE ON PYONGYANG TOMORROW NIGHT

Anyone got a DPRK live stream link?

i know what hes gonna say.

keepost goy

He's going to brag that he tested a nuke wtf else would it be?

It's a little early to announce my birthday.

1 minute left

and

here

we

go...

they set up us the bomb

"we did a nuclear test.. blah blah blah.. we'll give american gifts blah blah blah"

I NEED TRANSLATIONS!

Please kim, end all of our suffering.

He told some really bad but humiliating jokes about your mother.

well shit.

NK CLAIMING SUCCESSFUL TEST

So what the fuck did he say? Link???

They successfully tested a Megaton Nuclear bomb. To put that into perspective:

Hiroshima: 13 kilotons
Nagasaki: 20 kilotons
North Korea's test today: 100 kilotons

Hydrogen bomb get

THE DEVICE TESTED TONIGHT WAS THE SAME H BOMB THAT WAS VISIBLE IN THE PICS FROM TODAY.

South Korea go boom in 48 hours
>Enjoy your Labor Day

He didn't say that

>Megaton
>100 kilotons

Did it happen? Should I be watching the news?

isn't 1 megaton 1000 kilotons?

youtube.com/watch?v=MzjnrkLexsg

Oh shit well if CNN said it it must be true.

Also they can fit the aforementioned Megaton Nuclear bomb into an ICBM.

It is officially too late for the US to do anything

The situation is not substantially changed from July's test.

so 0.1 Mt

P L E A S E JUST DO SOMETHING ALREADY YOU FAT FUCK
I SWEAR IF PORTLAND ISN'T GLASSED I'LL JUST FUCKING END IT
THE BEANER AND SHITLIB INFESTATION IS BECOMING CRITICAL
LAST CHANCE TO SAVE THIS STATE
F U L L E X T E R M I N A T U S

Same shit, different day. More sanctions, more pressure, same result. They know damn well that nothing will come of this. Ignore and move on.

North Korea's got the bomb, the missile and the will to use them. what do we do??!!

NK saying no radiation released, no negative environmental effect

North Korea doesnt have a rothschild bank - We are the baddies

Any link to the announcement?

whats the bigger target? Jew York or Cuckoldfornia?

>ching pang dong wang wong

Wow epic announcement

and spreading usual bullshit.

they are at the same point were USA were, when they tested George.

Here's a good article, which puts the yield to about 100kt, which is not typical h-bomb, but a typical primitive thermonuclear two stage bomb:

pnas.org/content/81/6/1922.full.pdf

just air strike pyongyang already

multiple news sources confirm NK has H bomb

1 megaton = 1000 kilotons

IS TRUMP GOING TO STOP BEING A BITCH AND START WW3 NOW?

Breaking news translation of the dear leader's message
"If the great devil does continues to starve the North Korea people, I will like literally get mad, and we will be forced to do something. I mean it this time guys."

commiefornia of course, it's closer to nk
americunt education baka

This map helps too

thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=RrkzIN2eP0U

Good, keep pushing. We'll get that big happening soon for real.

the presence still freaks me out desu

Silicon Valley/San Francisco and Los Angeles are the primary targets on the West coast. Regardless of which he decides to nuke, the economy and national spirit in general are fucked.

To summarize, the fat lady said their hydrogen bomb test was a success and their hydrogen bomb tech is advanced
Everything else was about how great they are

holy fucking shit he actually did it. they have a h bomb.

now only if (((konami))) hadn't ruined it for everyone else.

Kim's ex-girlfriend escaped to Vancouver years ago. So we can relax; he'll fuck them up first.

>implying we have national spirit
>implying middle America would be sad if SF got nuked

Fuck, here's what Anchorage would look like with a 100kt nuke blast. Fallout would drift right over my house

Im pretty sure nuking Vancouver at this point in time would be the same thing as setting a nuke off in China

dude, chill. the gooks are only doing this so (((america))) doesn't attack them. and it worked.

>economy and national spirit fucked
yeah, for a few years. but after that america will rise and it will be better than before. when hbo and all the tech kikes get nuked Hallmark Channel won't have any competition left.

America will return to an age of morality and productivity!

S O O N
O
O
N

>it worked

that remains to be seen, comrade.

Enjoy your police state.

s o o n
o
o
n

>>implying middle America would be sad if SF got nuked
Perfect excuse for taking out the trash.

holy shit. this korean flag is really kim.

to be honest, kim didn't even need nukes. if america ever attacked NK, China would nuke us.

Reported.

>Two voices will call out in silence that all will hear

What if all those missiles NK have launched past year had nuclear warhead in them and now just waiting to be detonated in the seafloor causing massive earthquake what would devastate Japan?

KEK WILLS THE IMMINENT DESTRUCTION OF DISNEYLAND

Do airburst

That's all anyone will use except against silos and underground bases

You waste too much making a crater with the ground one

Stop focusing on a single blast. Chances for a successful nuclear strike will rely on ICBM with multiple warheads for maximum chances through defense systems and effect. We are far past the days of dropping nukes from planes.

Looks like a penis

1 megatonne is a 1000 kilotones you dumb fuck

Daily reminder NK is a puppet state of China.
China has repeatedly said they back NK if the U.S strikes first.

Meaning Kim Dung-ill can perfect as many WoMD as he likes, and we have to essentially wait for him to nuke a place of his choosing before we can do fuck all.

This is a very dangerous place for the world to find themselves in.
If the leaders of this world were serious they would band together against china and NK immediately and call on so called 'China' to act and demand NK halt immediately and if they refuse than the entire modern world is ready to defend themselves from NK and China and will be met with a fury of hell fire upon the likes the world has never seen.

Maybe that is the whole idea. China cannot build more nukes, so they are supporting & aiding NK to do it for them.

North Korea is about to declare war on South Korea.

Even when China is occasionally a very good neighbor to have, China is not a very safe neighbor to have. I don't envy North Korea's position. They have an ally who requires them to conduct themselves dangerously and an enemy who requires them to stay close to their ally.
Do you think this might go down like East Germany, leaving the newly unified Korea a nuclear power next to an angry China?

They wouldn't announce it until after its started.

I have my sources. It's already happened and Kim is about to make it official.

implyng nk has MIRV tech

so have they reached the mad stage yet or can the globalists still try to invade them?

(((sources)))

lol ok then

>Chances for a successful nuclear strike will rely on ICBM with multiple warheads
Well, yes and no. There has been zero indication thus far that NK has any MIRV technologt are has even begun to develop it. They themselves said they can attach a single warhead to a single icbm/irbm. Nothing about multiple warheads. Frankly, I doubt they have the miniturization capabilities to accomplish it.

>We are far past the days of dropping nukes from planes
While it is true that most major nuclear powers (usa and rissua for example) have invested predominently in icbm/warheads, aeroframe delivered thermonuclear ordinance is still a major part of nuclear deterant policies. If I recall, its standard practice to have several b-2s on the runaways at all time, armed and fueled, and ready to go at a moment's notice.

It's a 100 kiloton bomb you pathetic moron

Why can't we just take this prick out? His underlings are probably getting tired of his shit.

Kek please

trash states that are the safest. Sorry Cuckoldfornia!

they are still at war, there was no peace deal signed, only an armistice.

t. Cernobitch