Xenoestrogen is destroying Western civilization

It’s in the tap water that you drink daily, in bottled water, in food, in cleaning products, in baby toys, basically anything that is made out of plastic.

This powerful Endocrine disruptor is making men effeminate. Turning them into women. Affecting their judgment and making them unable to defend and protect their tribes, effectively neutering their genetic programming. This feminization of men also explains why liberal policies are becoming more and more popular worldwide. Defying logic and common sense, our societies are now ruled by emotions and feelings. Which leads to catastrophic outcomes such as the migrant crisis that most western countries have experienced in the recent years. This also the reason why we have seen a sudden and dramatic increase in genetic anomalies such as transgenderism and gender dysphoria. And it will only get worse unless something is done about it. Many of you like me might have been wondering recently, what the fuck is going on? Why are people acting so irrationally? Why are there more and more transgender and homosexuals and people suffering from gender dysphonia?

The answer is: Xenoestrogen. It is a threat to social and political stability and human civilization.

The entire developed Western world is now more or less controlled by women, hormonally speaking.
The ramifications and impact it has on our world today is incredible and yet, this silent public health crisis actually is not getting the attention it deserves.If you want to learn more on the subject, watch this interview with a scientist that worked for the firm that developed Atrazine, one of the most potent and dangerous Xenoestrogen synthetic chemical ever created and used as an herbicide. Atrazine is used in industrial farming and has been found in tap water around the world. It is still legal and in my opinion should be banned.

Silencing the Scientist: Tyrone Hayes on Being Targeted By Herbicide Firm Syngenta
youtube.com/watch?v=mP-6Gp5RbjQ

Other urls found in this thread:

muscleforlife.com/9-ways-to-naturally-boost-your-testosterone-production/
google.ca/url?q=http://www.balancedconcepts.net/tips_avoid_xenoestrogens.pdf&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwiaxojKtIjWAhUK6GMKHRcSB8AQFggWMAM&usg=AFQjCNHdQAi9gK5mX8f1qTQF3yaZrgRlAQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ibutamoren
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Selective_androgen_receptor_modulator
canada.ca/en/health-canada/services/food-nutrition/food-safety/packaging-materials/bisphenol/survey-bisphenol-bottled-water-products.html
chestsculpting.com/how-to-remove-estrogen-from-your-drinking-water/
physicsoflife.pl/dict/calhoun's_experiment.html
web.archive.org/web/20080419072722/http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn11307-childhood-obesity-brings-early-puberty-for-girls.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11483799
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2685838/
sciencedaily.com/releases/2010/02/100201171651.htm
chetday.com/birthcontrol.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

made me laugh

One day, people will look back and wonder why we didn't do anything about this. In the future, there won't be any trannies or homosexuals. Right now we are in the acceptance phase, but in the future they will wonder why we didn't focus instead on finding a cure or identifying the cause.

Homosexuality and transgenderism is not normal. This is not how humans are suposed to behave, as much as it might offend some. The root and cause is genetic and hormonal. It can be cured and eradicated. Most of you wonder why our world is now filled with pajama boys. This is the reason why.

Xenoestrogen.

We need to make more people aware of this fact. The future of the human race depends on it.

I'm glad it did, but the threat is real. Don't drink tap water and don't allow your children to drink it.

Alex Jones was right, as retarded as it might sound.

General Ripper was right after all.

Agreed. This is a huge issue and hardly anyone knows about it. Avoid plastics as much as possible (food containers, water bottles, etc). Very important to eat fresh foods and organic products as well. And eat plenty of red meat to boost your testosterone.

Gimme proofs OP

here is a nice chart that says that the dosages are quite troublesome

I've been drinking tap water everyday for the last like 5 years and I'm right wing though

Thats why I just started taking SARMs every now and then (ibutamoren)

fuck it brah

It's more than a huge issue. It's a crisis that's threatening the modern world.

I can only think that it's done on purpose. The science is sound. And it's really fucking up us all. Very scary shit.

Are these all xenoestrogens?

These people are all victims and they don't even know it. It's criminal, really.

>don't drink tap water
>don't drink bottled water

What do you want me to do then, nigger? Move next to a fucking stream?

not sure, think so though. Did not investigate this chart more in depth but it was provided in one of these threads like this.

Agreed. Regardless of whether it's intentional it needs to be addressed at a political level. But for now we can only deal with it personally.

Here are some basic, everyday tips for you goys on boosting your T. Also, don't drink beer with hops (like India pale ale) and always filter your tap water.
muscleforlife.com/9-ways-to-naturally-boost-your-testosterone-production/

Buy an Alex Jones approved water filter

Filter it at least, not sure if it can filter BPA. And research the bottled water companies that you use, I did and some gov report said there was no BPA in the botled water that I use.

I haven't drink bottled water since 15 years.

More people need to be aware, share the info user, friends and family. This is not conspiratorial material, it's real unfortunately.

We laugh, but he's kinda right about that. But like I've said, I don't know if filters can remove BPA.

Thanks for sharing. Interesting info.

I get infowars is pretty meme-tier, but after I watched the documentary on the emasculation of man & the now-drastically low testosterone levels I started taking his "the chemicals in the water are making the frogs gay" rant seriously

I got a water dispenser in my fridge that has a built-in filter, do you think it's been tampered with by (((them))) or will it do the trick?

>SARMs

Care to share more about that? First time I hear about that.

What is SARMs?

Reminder to all anons that you can fix this. Look at the high T levels of decades past and look at the trends between then and now, it explains itself. Men used to work outside more, especially 100+ years ago, meaning large amounts of vitamin D from sun exposure (that's why the recommended daily value of vitamin D is so low, if you went by just that recommendation you'd be deficient) vs today, most people are inside all the time. Result: vitamin D deficiency, lower T production, sometimes even seasonal affective disorder. In the past men used to do morse active jobs or at least walk places, as well as eat high fat, high protein diets (steak and eggs, fried in butter was a common breakfast at the turn of the cuntury), nowadays everyone drives even short distances and eats low fat, high carb diets. Result: massive increase in obesity and decrease in T (fat cells aromatize testosterone into estrogen, beer bellies literally create man boobs). Sperm counts were higher as well because everyone moved more: heat kills sperm, your balls are hottest when you're sitting or lying down, and coolest when you're moving. Result: sperm counts have halved in the past 30 years (also due to lower T). And finally behavior: acting assertive and cordially aggressive (don't be a nigger) is positively correlated with testosterone production, meaning how you act literally affects your hormonal levels. Men back in the day used to be assertive, stern, and commanding, which did and continues to make women's panties wet, no matter what they claim otherwise. Meanwhile some low-T, timid, beta, pussy wonders why he keeps getting strung along, cucked, and friendzoned. That's why.

Watch the vid I shared in my post. This was an eye opener for me.

Sorry, typo, I have been drinking BOTTLED water for the last 15 years. Not tap water.

Nothing wrong with crossdressing. We've been doing that ever since someone decided to make clothes exclusive to gender. Way before any chemicals were being put in water.

I've been telling people about this for a long time. It hasn't even occurred to most of them. Here's a great pdf for anyone in this thread looking to minimize their exposure to xenoestrogens. It's straight to the point and easy to understand.

google.ca/url?q=http://www.balancedconcepts.net/tips_avoid_xenoestrogens.pdf&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwiaxojKtIjWAhUK6GMKHRcSB8AQFggWMAM&usg=AFQjCNHdQAi9gK5mX8f1qTQF3yaZrgRlAQ

Yeah but if our water supply is fucked, no exercise or healthy habit will counter this.

Our body is made out of 50-65% water. Think how much drinking contaminated water influences you health?

It's the most important thing that we all should be paying attention to. We take water for granted. We live in modern cities and we think that water is safe.

It's not.

Half of these have worse side effects than estrogenic ones. Hell sunscreen damages your DNA when exposed to light.

Explain why there isn't more effeminate black men then? Why does it only work on whites? Don't say da joos.

yes, but never in our history have we witnessed such an explosion in the crossdresser demographic.I am not trans-phobic, I don't hate homosexuals.But something is not right right now. And we need to focus on the cause and fix the issue.

What's the end goal? All of us becoming trans? I don't think that that's a winning plan for the survival of our race.

What's it like to be such a degenerate?

I don't know. Maybe their genetic makeup makes them more immune to these effects?

Their genes are dominant. There's a lot that we don't know yet about that.

Blacks are more prone to certain issues, and whites are as well for others. It's very complex.

But one thing is certain, this shit is wreaking havoc on the white males population right now. Asian countries are also struggling with this btw.

>yes, but never in our history have we witnessed such an explosion in the crossdresser demographic.
I can agree with you there. Tbqh, I crossdress sometimes for the taboo of it but now it's becoming mainstream and accepted. Like everything else, the liberals are ruining it. It used to be a back alley culture that only a few degenerates divulged in purely for fun and to rebel against a society that says it's wrong, which made it fun. Now it's accepted and encouraged. It's fucking ruined.

It's almost frustrating, really. People are told that it's safe and they blindly believe it-- when in reality there are chemicals in the things people are consuming that degrade the male body and deplete T-levels like no other.

Fuck, man. You watch videos of certain fish species that learn how to change gender because of how disproportionate their hormone balance is. If that shit happens to such an extreme degree in animals, there's no way in hell that isn't affecting humanity too. And we wonder why fags only now started appearing in society. It's just so depressing, like there's nothing that can be done about the poor souls who fall into the status quo trap. I wouldn't be surprised if at some point our dicks shriveled up and fell off.

>Says the fucking Canadian
You don't get to have an opinion

There's no record in our entire history where crossdressing and fags have been as much prevalent as they are today. And that's not just because of tolerance. It's widespread now. It's a real issue. We need to fix this.

Arm yourself with knowledge
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ibutamoren
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Selective_androgen_receptor_modulator

Are xenoestrogens supposed to raise estradoil (e2)? If so I don't have to worry about any of this shit. My estrogen is actually too low and it's fucking with my serotonin giving me OCD symptoms. I take testosterone, hcg, no AI, I drink at least 10 glasses of water straight from the tap everyday and my estrogen is still super low.

There are a lot of effeminate black men out there. Most of them grew up in developed western countries and were exposed to the same xenoestrogens as everyone else.

If it seems like there are less, it's because they're hiding it. They have a culture that punishes male effeminacy much more harshly. Meanwhile whites are steeped in school curriculum, (((media))), etc. that tells them over and over that "traditional" masculinity is to be rejected.

I think that crossdressing can be psychological. Fetish, etc. Who cares.

But gender dysphoria is a totally different game. People with mental issues, questioning their gender identity, etc.

I would not wish that to anyone.

Is that why I feel like sucking cocks all the time now? Oh well might as well embrace it, gotta stay hydrated.

Based leaf bro

I don't have the answer for that unfortunately

So user, where do you even buy that stuff?

Seems relatively harmless con-wise and pretty interesting pro-wise, but this is coming from (((Wikipedia))). Color me impressed regardless

Honestly, if you feel like this that's not your fault. Suck a cock if it makes you feel good. But as a society, we need to investigate the impact of these Endocrine disruptors.In the long term, it has a huge impact on society and the future of the human race. We need to fix it.No one will gas you or kill you user. That's not the point. We need to fix it, so that in the future, no one struggles and is affected by this.

>People with mental issues
Yeah, there's a reason why the suicide rate in the transgender community is so high.

I bought my first bottle at a local supplement shop but you'll have better luck buying it online. It's not cheap, but it's not outrageously expensive. Just look for "MK-677" or "ibutamoren"

Are they in water from refrigerators and well water?

Refrigerator water is tap water. Usually the fridge has a filter

Well water is a tossup. You can get it tested by some company I believe, look into it

I know it's tap water, just wondering if the filter gets rid of the estrogen.

I raise chickens in my back yard and eat eggs from them so that's good, I guess.

>Defying logic and common sense, our societies are now ruled by emotions and feelings.
And what, they weren't in the past? Think about World War One. Millions of Europeans dead for absolutely no god damned reason other than that they couldn't figure out how to avoid stumbling into the war. They had 4 years to have a peace conference and call the whole thing off and they didn't.
Don't give me this bullshit about people being less rational now.

Here's some info I found while researching the subject of bottled water, unfortunately it's leaf material. I don't know if the FDA made some assessment on the subject, they should.

At least their communist healthcare system has some positive sides.

Survey of Bisphenol A in Bottled Water Products

canada.ca/en/health-canada/services/food-nutrition/food-safety/packaging-materials/bisphenol/survey-bisphenol-bottled-water-products.html

Do you guys know if any study or report was done in the U.S?

chestsculpting.com/how-to-remove-estrogen-from-your-drinking-water/

Dunno how valid this info is.

I agree, humans have always been irrational. But the uptick in female behavior is something new.

Women could not vote in the past. This is just compounding the issue.

As everyone now is now more or less female. Hence why things appear to become batshit insane. In the past we only had to deal with male irrationality.

I think this is pretty well known

That's a very good start actually. Make sure to eat other organic foods and pasture fed meats too.

You would nevr have seen that kind of stuff, 50 years ago. Now our society is working hard to make normalize it. How fucked is that? It's fucking infuriating and maddening.

You are a fucking looney...

physicsoflife.pl/dict/calhoun's_experiment.html

It's no secret ingredient, it's just the way it goes...
Physics of life as they call it.

When man don't have to fight for survival they become feminine and women becomes aggresive "independent" types.
Our civilization has reached the point where safety became too common so our society members forgot about God, they forgot how they are supposed to live and what to teach their children so every new generation is worse then previous one. They are not taught by their parents and they can't learn on their own becouse of the safety issues/lack of challenges
Their are becoming weak people created by good times.

We could've prevent it if we stayed on God's side.

But we decided we are smarter and we don't need God.
So we don't deserve to live anymore.
And the cycle of life continue

How often do you use mk677 / at what dose?

Also while you're at it wanna give me your height/weight so I can think about it proportionally

I do because I can afford it, but 99% of the population can't afford that shit. That's why we need to make them aware of the issue. They are being poisoned and feminized. I think that's a good way to red-pill them. To make them realize that they will become women if they keep eating and drinking that stuff.

Masculine irrationality is different from feminine irrationality. There's an essential difference between the kind of irrationality that drives a country into pointless war and the kind that makes a people replace itself with mass immigration. There are some (((commonalities))) but that's a discussion for another time.

Refute this then, you enlightened one:

Watch it and then come back and tell me that I am wrong. There's nothing to argue or debate here, it's science 101.

>There's an essential difference between the kind of irrationality that drives a country into pointless war and the kind that makes a people replace itself with mass immigration.

I agree with you, this is the essence of my original post.

"Defying logic and common sense, our societies are now ruled by emotions and feelings. Which leads to catastrophic outcomes such as the migrant crisis that most western countries have experienced in the recent years."

>All those lads ITT who have no idea about basic hormonal functions and just spout the usual memes
There's two ways to go about getting rid of the aquatic jew. Either you can research your locally available bottled water on the manufacturing process, or you can install a reverse osmosis filter on your tap water loop. Normal filters are wasted money, the molecules that mimic estrogen are too small to be filtered out. Either way unless you have a private water source on your you're majorly fucked, you won't see anyone touch this with a 10 foot pole but Sweden specifically increased their fluoride by 400% since 2013 and any research about the molecular make-up have been snuffed by the state directly, may God help us all.

Pointing out that xenoestrogens are a factor isn't crazy. Secularization has contributed immensely to the downfall of western civilization, but there's more than one factor at play, and oftentimes these factors feed off one another.

Thanks for clarifying. I have heard that reverse osmosis filtering is the best way to go.

>current year
>not taking super male vitality

This is a lowkey ad thread to sell water filters and other shit, imo.

You get better results if you work out while taking it but it promotes production of growth hormone within your own body. The way i've been told it works, at least.

I usually take about 20-30mg a day on an empty stomach for a cycle of no longer than 3 months

I've been drinking tap water for the past 5 years, and I'm getting my t tested in about a month.

I'll see if it had a noteworthy effect.

Lol you think a water filtration company is paying someone to talk about xenoestrogens at 3 am on Sup Forums?

You forgot the part about xenoestrogens being one of the causes of the increasing rates of precocious puberty in young girls which, in turn, leads to the hyper-sexualization of teens and pre-teens we see today.
The other causes of this are a high fat diet and obesity.
Note that all these factors have the OPPOSITE effect on boys.

Sources from the wikipedia page on "precocious puberty', too lazy to search for more.
web.archive.org/web/20080419072722/http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn11307-childhood-obesity-brings-early-puberty-for-girls.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11483799
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2685838/
sciencedaily.com/releases/2010/02/100201171651.htm

Xenoestrogens are typically not related to estrogen beyond their affinity for the same receptors.

Xenoestrogens actually lower free estrogen, much like trenbalone does to testosterone. They basically just activate the receptor at rates lower or higher than that of estrogen itself, which poses a few problems.

Xeno is just a very loose prefix for foreign.

Were you tested before?

You'd be surprised what people do for money.

And this is why we need to look at the whole picture. It's too easy to dismiss very important factors such as these Endrocrine disruptors.

We are biological beings. The chemical world rules us. It shapes us and influence how we think and act. Dismissing that is pure madness.

Maybe it is for you, but I am very happy to see that it resonates with a lot of user here. I was not expecting much when I posted this thread. But so far the quality comments have proved me wrong.

ignored truths

No, I'm saying no one would pay an employee to do that. Anyway, no one has even posted a specific product so if we're shilling for a company we're doing a pretty poor job of it.

sauce

>no one has even posted a specific product
Read the thread again, m8.

Yeah you are right, I should have included that info. Which is being suppressed in search engines btw, (((I wonder why))).

chetday.com/birthcontrol.htm

"Birth control pills are xenoestrogens, which are man-made chemicals that can mimic or amplify the physiological effects of the different types of estrogen that are produced naturally in our bodies."

So aside from filtering my water what can I do?
Should I be taking a small dose of arimidex and raloxifene every day?

Thread?

Any actual experts in here? Can you take test to balance out the xenoestrogens, or do you need to start by removing any sources of xenoestrogen first?

No but if I get high t I'll know it didn't have a major impact. I have signs that could show low t (no body or facial hair, relatively small testicles, one sided gynecomastia) and others that could show high t (more muscles than average, deep voice).

> Don't drink tap water - aquifer source is best if you have access to one.
> Avoid plastic containers at all cost, use glass.
> Cook your own food and eat organic certified food.

That's pretty much it. At least that's what I can think of. Please chime in and share advice user.

As long as your level of testosterone is higher than your estrogen, you're fine. Eat estrogen heavy foods.

I posted this earlier in the thread but it's probably hard to find by now

Well xenoestrogen might not get t down so I won't show anything relevant anyway

>Thread?
brutty much

why have no mask then a mask

It's another shill thread for that Alex Jones filter. They do it like every other day. They start with the whole "if you drink tap water and touch plastic you'll turn into a dick sucking bitch tits having numale" routine and then mention Alex Jones a few times. All of this is mostly fear mongering horseshit. It's not nearly as easy as it sounds for a man to raise estrogen let alone get it to alarming levels. Do all of the stuff these threads advise you not to do for a few months and go get blood work. Guarantee your hormones will be fine assuming they were ok to begin with.

What do you mean?

How are they suppressing it?
I just did a quick search on (((Google))) for "xenoestrogens puberty" and "xenoestrogens" and the results were good, the former had results about the link between xenoestrogens and early puberty and the latter results about how to avoid them.
I only found out about it in the first place by directly searching for "childhood sexuality" for reference.

You're retarded m8. Literally takes 5 seconds of googling to find out that you're completely wrong.

Ask your doctor