At what point do we finally get white women back under control and stop letting them run rampant?

At what point do we finally get white women back under control and stop letting them run rampant?

White
Sharia

simple, stop being autistic betas

Why is there so few pics of this bimbo? I want more and every time you post the same pic OP. Get more pics faggot.

At the point men stop banging and chasing after degenerate sluts. If men valued chaste, honorable women, and held women to high standards, women would change their behaviors in order to be desirable to men.

As it is, men value women for their beauty alone, and thus forego the less attractive "good girls" to chase after hot women who drink/drug/party/fuck.

You start hitting them again.

The less attractive "good girls" literally don't exist, champ. The only women who aren't slutting it up as hard as they can are either already promised to somebody, or are obese hamplanets with horrid, bitchy personalities.

>user you should settle for genetic waste that will probably divorce you in a year anyway!

Awesome.

>If men valued chaste, honorable women, and held women to high standards
but those are just (usually) less attractive more uppity women you have to wait longer to have sex with and the sex isn't even as good

We don't reward them for the behavior? Imagine girls posting that kind of stuff and then tons of guys just calling them sluts and saying they lost respect for them? Instead

>WOW SO HOT PLEASE TALK TO ME SEND BOBS AND VAGENES!

Women don't think, they do what gets them attention or food or money. Like an animal that just follows sensory input. The second we stop inputing that this is okay is the second they stop. They need us more than we need them.

How did she get heart shaped nipples?

>drooling over fake boulder tits

>At what point do we finally get white women back under control and stop letting them run rampant?

It's simple. Be a man.

what do you think bimbo means?

>fake boulder tits
More like massive fuck pillows

When we start smacking them around again for acting out.

>As it is, men value women for their beauty alone, and thus forego the less attractive "good girls" to chase after hot women who drink/drug/party/fuck.

I agree with your post and at risk of sounding like a feminist, it's kind of men's fault that they do this. As soon as a girl becomes cute/hot she's given loads of opportunities to drink, do drugs and party because guys want to get hot girls the most fucked up because it makes it easier to have sex with them. Basically just ruining at the same time.

But we always wonder why they end up that without thinking how they're seeing the world. Every day a hot girl is bombarded with opportunities to do that stuff. Way more than any of us.

We have to get it into their skull that if they take those guys up on their offerings, which is just to make it easier to fuck them, then they're giving up stable relationships and homes and families later in life.

>these are boulder tits

>but those are just (usually) less attractive more uppity women you have to wait longer to have sex with and the sex isn't even as good
The issue here is that you're acting like a degenerate who values sex above all else.

That would make me less likely to listen not more. Because then it feels like standing my ground against an enemy.

i'm not going to get serious with someone i don't have amazing sex with that's a recipe for cheating or a break-up. the one thing that makes putting up with women's bullshit worthwhile is the sex. i have a mom, i have a cleaning lady, i know how to feed myself, if i'm taking a woman seriously on an intellectual level she's too old for me to be into.

This. Women are hypocrisy detectors. Men cant go around raking up sex points and then looking down on women who do the same.

You cant demand a woman be something you yourself are not.

checked and this

Actually you can. It's called gender roles.

Shut the fuck up slut, nobody asked you.

its more like men rewarding that kind of behavior

>You cant demand a woman be something you yourself are not.

sory brah but not all of us are into traps

When white men start taking control again.

As soon as we require them all to wear diapers and call their boyfriends "daddy"

fuck off pedofag

seriously this is a slide thread, but we need answers

start hitting them again, they need to learn their place.

It's a tattoo some women get. Boxxy has them.

yah stick to loose bitchy woman who have ridden the cock carousel there whole lives,what a cuck

Kato of Rome stated clearly in a debate he himself lost having wrote a treatise on the matter of male and female equality. Basically if men and women are equal, the woman is the clear superior and the whole of the social order bows to them.

The problem is men, the whole race of them are whores for power and they bow to the existing social order for approval and hierarchy in the reproductive ladder. Men inherently whore themselves out to get pussy. When the microcosm is corrupt and bleed all over the macrocosm, and establishment can abuse this for their population reduction agenda. Because a woman with welfare doesn't need kids, that's the entire purpose of children for women, retirement in old age when typically there is no tyrannical fascist government raping men for feminist welfare.

>will men take responsibility

No, we're fucking screwed

>they're caroling us to transhumanism
>cheating the process of spiritual enlightenment
>only amplifies the corruption

True, conservatism prevented Chad's from alpha widowing the cum dumpsters and making them completely ineligible for marriage

>man has to align with woman to achieve a reasonable trade

Though things are to far gone, let it all burn down with the cleansing flame