I actually think Trump is not tough enough

I actually think Trump is not tough enough.

If I ran shit:

Forced sterilization for females under poverty line

Mandatory military services 2 yrs for all at age 18

Deport all muzzies and illegals

Raze ghettos, forced labor camps for thugs, hood rats

Public executions for domestic terrorists

...and you?

Me? Heh... you could say that I... sage slide threads.

>mandatory military services

Top fucking kek. The military is for losers who only have one option left. Don't force potential winners into the military

ok but I'm saying I don't think learning self defense, organizational, teamwork and survival skills is a bad thing for young people right now

Yeah I guess so. There are other ways to learn that stuff though

you're right there are but it's virtually impossible without a structured regimen

The complete removal of all niggers from the US

Except the president of the United States isn't running shit

You can't force women to get sterilized. What if they pull themselves out of poverty? And you can't deport a whole religion. Unconstitutional. And more will always take up the ideology again.
I wouldn't do mandatory military service. I wouldn't want people fighting if they don't want to.
That's why we need a "Trump's Youth" program.

I would make divorce illegal if you have a kid under 18.

Woman don't "pull themselves out of poverty", nazcuck.

The constitution always meant religion of 'Whites of good character', not Islam.

What the fuck are you even talking about.

>forced labor camps for thugs, hood rats
It's called jail

congratulations your policies just led to a country wide category 5 chimpout in every major and minor metropolitan area throughout the country and the united states is no engulfed in a civil war

>Mandatory military services 2 yrs for all at age 18
Naw, I'd say mandatory military service OR civil servant for 2 years.

everyone point and laugh at the fat commie nerd whos never kissed a girl

>The constitution used to mean religion of 'Whites of good character'

ftfy

t. triggered navy cuck

I'd be one of the first to openly assassinate you

The constitution was made by the founding fathers for the founding people. everything then after shouldn't deserve any honest man's attention.

>Public executions for domestic terrorists
>Forced sterilization for females under poverty line

Ah so you'd kill yourself, and sterilise your mother.

Man, you suck at being a dictator. 2 Years conscription and MAYBE increased funding to put nigs in jail are possible within this time period. The rest needs to be done slowly, otherwise, as said, there'd be chimpouts even worse than the current ones. You do as the democrats did for the past 90 or so years, slowly change the culture of the country towards a certain way of thinking via the public school system and the media, and then when those laws finally get enacted, you get overwhelming support, and what few bits of resistance there are get crushed.
You need to think like the Jew to beat the Jew.

>You need to think like the Jew to beat the Jew.
At that point the Jew opens his briefcase full of fiat Monopoly money and you sell your very soul to live in cali eating red velvet cake with DJ Khaleed.

With Jews you lose.

Once every 4 weeks 1 week of mandatory military school for boys (excluding holidays and summer/spring breaks) and girls get to chose between homemaking school or military school. This goes from middle school through high school.

Require anyone running for national politics in any office/place to have finished 3 years if military service.

Make it legal for anyone providing non-government services to refuse service to anyone based on their skincolor, religion, ethnicity etc.

Strip jews of their human rights based on the fact that theyre vermin and that they dont see themselves as the same species as the rest of us.

Offer muzzies money to move back middle east /africa/asia.

Put in a government system revolving around 'all for the people nothing by the people' having one strong leader.

Yawn. Your dream country sounds like a shithole.