Prove that dialectic materialism isn't SUPERIOR to anything the right wing has ever created

Protip:YOU CAN'T

ahem
sage

cant understand those words

>he doesn't know about dialetic autism

gommunism is the future :DDD

Once you're through college you'll realize that theory doesn't fucking matter. Results, practicality, and human psychology (i.e. incentives) matter. Your theories written down by an 1800s NEET Jew mean nothing with respect to those.

>Materialism
Then why don't we act like the world is just material? We act with feelings and irrationally

These are not decent responses, kulaks

We're not interested in proving anything anymore. We're interested in mass graves.

burden of proof lies upon the one making the assertion, faggot
you post why it's superior to anything and then we can have a discussion

Fuck

this.

the death of classical philosophy is not as bad as most mofos may think.

nietzche and plato//socrates, with a dash of marxist theory just to know how to argue it.

all a nigga needs.

philosophy that is steeped in poetry (like Nietzche and Socrates) are the true-red pills. literature, even of the most empirical qualities, is poetic in nature ((all symbols and words are in a sense, poetry, a symbol that points to a greater truth)))

ironically, those who try to deplete the innate poetry of words and cover it up with a buncha big vocab words and empirical claims and hardcore theories about utopias are actually working against themselves.

the human brain responds to poetry and musicality far more than academic circle-jerking.

if youre gonna be a commie, at least be a zizekian commie. at least he is a cynic and poet who sees through the fetish of academia.

get fucked you prick. argue any of my points, please. im here for you, i want you to be freed from this hyper-material worldview.

It eez *sniff* yet another ideology to "replace" and yet *tugs shirt* not change a thing *sniff* and so on and so on

lol i wish more leftists listened to what Zizek actually says. he seems more like he aligns with the sensibilities of Sup Forums than the modern american left.

funny world, eh? that the most prevalent 'communist' icon of our time rips on traditional communists and marxists and antifa with more precision than anybody else.

Scientific method and mixed methods quant/qual research are both superior knowledge generating systems than that Marxist crap.

Zizek pls go.

Because it's a fucking depressing, retarded and shitty ideology developed for useless idiots like you by a filthy Kike who lead an even more disgusting and hate filled life.

:o

right, but most of us are aware of how isolating and corrupting Sup Forums is, right? like there's something to be said for chewing up ideologies ad nauseum. not healthy or stable, sure, but it's a palpable metaphor for how the modern world views ideology in a broader sense.

the modern human has, essentially, chewed through all previous ideologies, has poked holes in all our achievements, both material and metaphysical, so now, people only believe in believing in nothing.

which isn't good, and is an ideology in its own right, but what the fuck else are we supposed to do? we can't look back anymore, so we must forge a new form of thinking?

i love how zizek says we need to poeticize the world more, that ideoligy mustn't be so rigid.

as far as a poeticization of reality goes, Sup Forums succeeds in that quite well

also, i think our memes are much greater signifiers of true pain.

like, there are genuine feels thread. we don't deal with emotions in a particularly 'human' sense, because of the natural alienation of the internet, but i think i disagree that Sup Forums is all jokes and no substance.

zizek of all people should realize that there is substance within jokes...especially when his main argument is formed....from a joke......

zizek btfo by user

Isn't the scientific method a form of thesis-antithesis-sinthesis tho

You state your theory and then you confront the reality to adjust your statement until it's true

the scientific method doesn't necessitate antithesis in every case.

sometimes predictions, the thesis, are right from the get go. right?

Is this what you wanted?

(((all my pseudo-intellectual ranting is now worth it)))

yes.

Then explain why dialectic materialism gained that much traction

Sup Forums isn't the poeticizing of reality, it is poeticizing an interpretation of reality. It is ideological at its core, and fairly rigid although certainly preferable to other online political communities. Pure ideology nonetheless.
shit attracts flies? :3

because it makes a lot of sense? I'm not a blind hater of leftist philosophy, i think it illustrates the more futile and horrible aspects of society quite well. i adore the concept of 'alienation', and Sup Forums would love it too if they would actually read with an open-mind.

i think it gotta lotta traction for obvious reasons. BUT codifying rational problem-solving into a scientific method, i.e. literally coming up with the term, does not mean that the mental process wasn't innate before the academics got involved.

you say 'look at all the traction! that proves leftist theory is true'

i'd argue that the chain of thesis-antithesis-synthesis is more of an a priori event; the philosophy is a symptom of a much more intuitive truth.

we tried things, saw what happened, and adjusted. human progress is a result of this behaviour, and it did not at all come from philosophy.

in a sense, thesis-antithesis-synthesis, is just a broad description of all philosophy and truth seeking and science and superstition, etc.

Please calculate the heat radiated from Zizek's nose due to friction with cocaine powder.

Appealing to the lowest common denominators is always a good strategy.

what poeticization is not an interpretation of reality? i dont mean to get in cyclical semantic debates, so i apologize if im being too persnickety, but I think it's impossible to poeticize without interpratation, right?

definitely is rigid, or at least appears to be, but id argue that a lot of the rigid-ness is really just a sort of ironic form of tribalism. like most people aren't serious when they call out other anons for transgressions against the canon of Sup Forums ((of which there is none, so it is at least a fluid ideology, and a fluid ideology is essentially an anti-ideology, right?)))

am i speaking gibberish here? i might be, please call me out

You might think calling out such transgressions are, EUH, ironic but they still occur and are enforced by the prevailing ideology of the community *sniff* which, as we know, is very rigid in its right-wing political slant and so on and so on. Ideology can present itself as fluid or as rigid, it does not matter because it is still *sniff* a deception. Take the communist generals for example: where you think there will be discussion of communism and why it is bad, or why it fails, or why it is good, and so on, but there is only the same spurdo memes and copypastas.

yeah the more i think about it, the more i think you are right. i still stand by the fact that Sup Forums isn't a quantifiable/homogenous entity, and therefore appears to be fluid, like you said, BUT

but...you helped me see something. that regardless of the realization of satire and irony, i still pause and consider, "oh what will Sup Forums think if I say this".

>tfw Sup Forums is a modern god--an abstract entity that we judge ourselves against

also, excellent idiosyncratic dialogue, you little bitch. i like it.

Sorry better question:
Why CAN'T we act like materialists even when we are materialists? You won't murder somebody even if nobody would find out, why? Because humans are irrational, and you can NEVER rely on a society's ability to cohesively act materialistically.