Ultimate redpill

This guy was in the KKK for a bried period in the 1970's. I thought he was in there now.

Started watching his videos. Fucking amazing. He tells the truth about globalist/communist Jews.

youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI&bpctr=1504422642

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Zw9EhjyU3JU
youtube.com/watch?v=jShp4mc8i-A
youtube.com/watch?v=ylty0-5K0WE
martinezperspective.wordpress.com/2017/05/24/richard-spencer-supercuck-for-russia/
youtu.be/gEABP7R5FPk?t=7m6s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How new are you dude? If you like White Nationalism 1.0, wait until you get a load of the alt-right.

Never new the jewish agenda until like 6 months ago. Only started following politics when Trump started campaining. Had no clue about any of this stuff on the right.

>doesn't know about the Dukester

David Duke should really stop talking to the mainstream media or commenting on Trump, but other than that he is woke as fuck.

This guy looks like the gay dad driving your kids home from a party

Do you guys actually believe things that are this stupid?
There are literally thousands of scholarships for people of various, white ethnicities.
>lol well how come there are "black" ones and not like "nigerian" and "congolese?"
Because African American is an ethnicity. It's too muddled for most black people to trace their roots to an originating tribe or nation.

Also there are white-only scholarships. Including one called the Whites Only Scholarship.

Yes you can. Go visit Mexico. Overstay your visa.

Because we have hundreds of thousands of them and, as the majority, aren't a special interest.

Because we don't know who their ancestors are--we didn't keep origin records.

Ugandans and Koreans do. Why would Americans having a discussion about America need to speak to what Koreans do and don't need?

His videos are being censored on YouTube.

I like this one:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Zw9EhjyU3JU

He looks like crap is what I'm saying.

looks pretty good for an older guy

PUT YER FUCKIN DUKES UP, BITCH.

>being this new
If you like Duke, you'll love Dr.William Pierce.

youtube.com/watch?v=jShp4mc8i-A
>died in '02
>years of broadcasts back in the day explaining all of their tricks over the past century
I've NEVER been able to trust anyone in this movement as much as Dr. Pierce (except for Commander Rockwell of course). There is nobody more redpilled than Pierce, nobody.

(((David))) Duke is a CIA honeypot.

.....yeah ok.

So don't send him your name & address? I think you meant to say he's "controlled opposition" which is not the same thing as a honeypot (aka. the Klan).

No one is stopping you from moving to the Congo except you, user. Follow your dreams.

This, Pierce was a literal genius (IQ >140) who has done the best job at exposing the Jew than anyone else in history, including Hitler. The Nazis, although Pierce would be too humble to admit he did a better job than Hitler.

There WILL one day be statues of Pierce across Evuropa and America.

If you move to the Congo you will not be granted the same rights as their citizens by their government, which IS the case when someone comes here. That's what it's really all about. If you're this stupid, you need to get off the internet and start off with high school level politics and stuff.

at least there he won't be arrested for calling someone the wrong pronoun leaf

cool it hotshot, same team
youtube.com/watch?v=ylty0-5K0WE

Ultimate Redpill

Duke worked for the CIA in Vietnam through fake charity orginization. His father was a spook too.

Get your head out of your ass user.

Even if that is true (i'm 50/50 on him being legit or CIA), how does that invalidate most of what he's saying? He seems to be pretty spot on with his info, so as long as you don't have to give him your info or anything like that I don't see a problem. Maybe he's a playing long-con controlled OP game, but his discussions seem pretty spot-on as of now.

meant to link you from here:

martinezperspective.wordpress.com/2017/05/24/richard-spencer-supercuck-for-russia/

youtu.be/gEABP7R5FPk?t=7m6s

You have a way to go. The KKK is an extreme leftist organization with ties to Southern Democrats. David Duke is a member and he used to be a leader of the KKK as well as a convicted felon. So this thread makes you a dumbass because apparently you can't use Google or you think the rest if us can't

>Even if that is true (i'm 50/50 on him being legit or CIA), how does that invalidate most of what he's saying? He seems to be pretty spot on with his info
Well he is spot on.

The problem is that people were redpilled before fucking Sup Forums came along. Daniel Carver of the KKK, the dumb trailer guy who appears on the Howard Stern show was pretty fucking redpilled too (beside all the bible stuff) and he didn't even have an education or PHD in history like Duke.

What you're seeing is a CIA agent tell you what you already know in order to set you up for false flags like in Charlottsville. He's done this before.

He always name drops Trump too as soon as a camera is on him, even though he knows what his name is associated with. It's almost like he doesn't want a border wall, user, lol.

Just because someone tells you the truth, doesn't make them your friend

>crooked eyes
>gold wristwatch
>died hair
>capped teeth
>looks like he shaved but also looks unshaven
i can tell this guy is an idiot based on appearence

For the rest of you, remember that every time a white supremacist fucks up and makes everyone in their white trash movement look bad, he's a "CIA PLANT" like OP or Richard Spencer. Because Jews, etc.

Fucking morons, we are done with your retardation on this board

>The KKK is an extreme leftist organization with ties to Southern Democrats
HAHA! You fucking idiot.

Stop watching (((Hannity))).

Leftist means Communist. KKK is NOW a CIA/FED organization taken from an earlier policing organization/men's club created after the Civil War when society fell apart and there was no government (niggers were raping and pillaging the land).

Same with "NeoNazis" who were once the American NatSoc Party lead by George Lincoln Rockwell. But he was killed and a pedophile Jew took over.
This was right around the time they invented the Holohoax and killed Malcolm X and MLK

>Fucking morons, we are done with your retardation on this board
No you're far from done you fucking kike.

We're going to expose you every time from now on!

Fuck the CIAlt-Right

And Fuck Hillary Clinton for making Spencer /our/ leader and naming Sup Forums the Alt-Right

why does david duke look like a 10 year old boy.

MUH CIA

MUH CONTROLLED OPPOSITION

AMIRITE BASED MAGAPEDES?

GO PSOBIEC AND CHENOVICH

BASED NEOCON TRAITOUR CU CK TRUMP

>I don't have to hear his arguments. I can decide if he's right or wrong by how well he shaves.
Put down your dildo and go kill yourself right now. I'm serious. Remove yourself from the global community, preferably in a painful way. Drink some fucking Clorox or something.

I watched an interview Duke did with Donahue in the early 90s, he seemed extremely reasonable, so reasonable Donahue actually seemed off put by how hard he would have to work to make him seem unreasonable.

t. Bluepilled Retard