Don't gas the jews

They'll be so little of a problem in the future that they'll be extinct here in the states very very soon.

Take a look at pic related.

The intermarriage rate of Jews is something like 50%. Which means that eventually there aren't going to be any jews left.

No jews:
No problem.

No need to gas them.

Other urls found in this thread:

med.unsw.edu.au/sites/default/files/news/filefruNbO/filesxu7TJ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm more concerned about the increasing % of Jews that managed to spawn without parents.

This.

Tay Sachs disease is taking them out fast. They need goy blood to survive. Big thread about it last nite on the pol.

Jews should be banned from US government and any Executive position in any company.

Literally advocating for goy affirmative action

No. Advocating for you to be slaves for us.

JEWS STOP LARPING you're not chosen people. YOU ARE LARPERS

What's the problem, schlomo? I thought you liked affirmative action?

>chosen people
I always smirk when Jews say they're chosen. The Chosen Jews followed Christ and became Christians. The ones leftover aren't Chosen, they rejected God.

Those morons literally can't follow 10 simple rules.

1 jew is 1 too many. They are just hybridizing so they can infiltrate more countries than just western ones.

No?

Feels bad being a half breed. Shame Jews are so ugly so I only date aryans and my kids will be 1/4 Jews.

Shame they have to breed with subhuman low IQ whites to stop it.

more like "Hurry up and gas the jews before they go extinct!"

Haha I know. I've been watching this situation for some time.

Also remember that Jews have a really low birth rate and rampant feminism.

These inbred desert rats are going to be extinct in our lifetimes. We can finish off the remaining vermin in Israel or just open the way for the Arabs.

Except in a few generations we will have white people calling themselves jews for gibs AA policies.

In Australia we have people who have 99% European ancestry and 1% aboriginal ancestry claiming benefits for being aboriginal.

So, no longer Jews at all according to German purity laws.

At that level your mischling descendants could be rounding up the remaining kikes in the SS!!

Does it even matter? The whole US culture has been jewfied

>1% aboriginal ancestry
It's more than that mate. You can usually see the abbo in mixed race people. Don't let the dyed hair on the women throw you off. Have a proper look at their faces. #3, #5, #6 are the most obvious.
med.unsw.edu.au/sites/default/files/news/filefruNbO/filesxu7TJ