Forget fucking NK.Something more huge is going to happened...

Forget fucking NK.Something more huge is going to happened.It's literally one of the best footage of UFO'S ever recorded.

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT?EVEN A FUCKING POLICE HELICOPTER WENT THERE!

youtube.com/watch?v=CRWRfW-Qvj8

>dailystar.co.uk/news/weird-news/642045/alien-ufo-conspiracy-spotted-helicopter-video-proof-spacecraft

I am legitimate scared right now..

>inb4 weather balloon
no it's not.Weather balloons are not so small and they are not sphere

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aBFs1vrbBEE
youtube.com/watch?v=lOqAgIAXmW0
youtube.com/watch?v=eQOYXzq20kw
youtube.com/watch?v=9L7-oSJ1uks
youtube.com/watch?v=ngSOK4wk5Mo&t=20s
businessinsider.com/coordinated-drones-fly-in-synchronised-flocks-university-of-california-scientists-researchers-usc-2017-2?international=true&r=US&IR=T
archive.is/byyN0
youtu.be/YBGsDlqTF0Q?t=52s
youtube.com/watch?v=DQA1d0QQvf8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's literally a fucking balloon.

This is a weather balloon.Nothing like that thing in the video

Plus somehow it doesn't move!

>Forget fucking NK
Fucking public panic control go back to your office.
Sage

It's a balloon... what the fuck is wrong with you?

We live in an age where everyone has a fucking video camera on their phone, this ufo was hanging above fucking Los Angeles one of the US biggest cities and this poor fucks video is the only source?

youtu.be/aBFs1vrbBEE
youtu.be/aBFs1vrbBEE
youtu.be/aBFs1vrbBEE
youtu.be/aBFs1vrbBEE

"Lord Jesus Christ, Son of the Father, send now Your Spirit over the earth. Let the Holy Spirit live in the hearts of all nations, that they may be preserved from degeneration, disaster and war. May the Lady of All Nations, who once was Mary, be our Advocate. Amen."

It's just swamp gas. Take your meds.

it's a baloon, holy fuck take your meds

A balloon that just stands stills for no reason....

looks like a blimp
>implying kim jung is anything more than an expert ruseman in cohoots with western elites to keep a firm grip of fear and control over the peasants
shiigy diigy

That's not a moon

the LA chopper near it
>322
FUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

There are more people who uploaded videos from it

youtube.com/watch?v=lOqAgIAXmW0

Literally just recorded a helicopter flight and filmed it swerving after a straight path and edited the object to appear as if the helicopter was surrounding it, ignore this thread everyone.

It's some kind of drone in a porous round shell.

It's literally a fucking weather balloon. Why are you /x/ retards so fucking stupid?

This is just a recording of a helicopter flight being filmed swerving after a straight path and the user edited the object to appear as if the helicopter was surrounding it, ignore this thread everyone, he is probably a Jew.

Don't forget LA was the center of massing UFO sightings few days before during night

youtube.com/watch?v=eQOYXzq20kw

Weather balloons aren't perfectly spherical not do they stay stationary you fucking tards.

Why doesn't it look the same? The thing in the OP doesn't have anything at the bottom and the material looks different. (I'm sorry I have high IQ)

>shill bots on duty

Use car lots fly spherical balloons with a string attached to the ground that look just like this shit all the time. Stop automatically jumping to absolutely outlandish conclusions. I've seen shit I can't explain, so I don't try to.

>I don't know what that is
>must be a hyper advanced civilization from a trillion miles away.

Because they are taken from different angles and at different distances you ape.

You really don't want us to know about Hillary's Eastern European weaponry surplus sale to ISIS.

Do you?

Lawofone.info
Llresearch.org
Best material in my opion, philosophycally speaking that is also very UFO.
All is one.

>ufo = a hyper advanced civilization from a trillion miles away according to a retard scrub on Sup Forums

Do you know what the letters from UFO means?

He was recording before the chopper even got there.

The camera can zoom in and the angle wouldn't make the bottom part disappear since the cameraman is looking from the bottom. (sorry again)

OF FUCK LOOK OUT KIM RELEASE A BALLOON INSTEAD OF A NUKE! THIS PLACE IS GONNA BLOW!

CONDUCTOR WE HAVE A PROBLEM

Lol dummy.

This.

Pro-tip: The black spheres are the bad ones.

Death follows them.

>I'm a murrican retardo
Somebody made a joke and let a balloon with an eye-ball fly above LA, big if true!!

Go to sleep miggle

The chilean one is way more convincing.

>a balloon which stay stationary and doesn't move for no reason

Germanistani education

It's called a weather baloon

Look it up

Fucking nigger balls

yeah what oh what could it be

>music
Literally fake.

>a deathstar shaped balloon by disney(tm) to promote its gay movies

>all these retards saying its a balloon
Kill yourselves niggers. It's obviously a drone.

smelly dumb beaner scum

SO MANY SHILLS IN HERE

Weather baloon shills in this thread

more proof this actually is an alien. obviously this looks nothing like a balloon, its a metal sphere floating

>spics
If you see a ufo video with spics in it, then you can guarantee it's fake. They are obsessed with ufos for some reason.

wow
shills everywhere i look

There's more than 1 video from a few different people with different perspectives.

>>/x/

Shill are out of control in this thread..

I wonder why....

No one believes your gay alien ball. Pol is a flat earth and Christian board, we all know who's behind this.

i'm an alien, i'm going to hover a fucking ball over LA

it makes no sense

it's a fucking drone or a balloon

it's a space station!

Separate video, uploaded 9/2
youtube.com/watch?v=9L7-oSJ1uks

Very disappointed that no one has mentioned "borg sphere" yet.

youtube.com/watch?v=ngSOK4wk5Mo&t=20s

This video is pretty big. Didn't hear much buzz about it.

It's some kind of planned false flag. Upper classes want to create another false enemy. They've got the gumption to make them AYY LMAOS instead of ALLAH ACKBARs. Why do people even pay taxes anymore?

Literally a balloon.

Why does it stay in the same place?
You know Balloons don't have a magical lift force on them right? They fly upwards until the pressure on the outside of the balloon equalizes on the inside.

Hot Air Balloons work on the same principle.

its probably nothing mate...
anyway its getting kinda late here...
so sleepy...

>spooky music

Yeah this is fucking fake.

What could it possibly be!?

Could've done without the fucking music and the cut video. If you see something like that you're going to fucking film it till your battery dies out, you run out of storage, or it flies off. And if the first two happen you're just going to grab someone else's phone/camera to record with.
And it was up there for how long? And this is the only guy that saw it/recorded it?
Fuck off with your bullshit.

wtf is this???

It's not a weather balloon, nor swamp gas, nor Venus. It is an alien spacecraft. It has an arm that comes out of it. Another alien spacecraft was glowing over LA on the 28th. These aliens are collections of energy that can take various forms. They are interdimensional entities. These are the aliens that broke the code of 9/11, demonstrating that Mossad and the CIA had encoded the instructions to take down the towers in the notes of Gottschalk's Op. 59, Pasquinade. The towers fell in the key of D-flat major. Namely, the D-flat above A=440. Not 432.

>the first thing ayyy lmaos encounter are these retards
Inb4 we all get annihilated.

>it's an alien!!
>helicopter literally spends all of 20 seconds circling it and leaving because it's nothing

pick one.

Wrong, it came back. I think they freaked out when they realized it wasn't a meme.

Yeah 2 separate helicopters checked it out and wasted fuel while keeping a safe distance from a fucking balloon. Sure thing.

ITS OVER

WHAT COULD IT BE MY ARYAN BROBROS?

My GOD! IT'S PROOF! THEY DO EXIST!

>And this is the only guy that saw it/recorded it?

Nope

Watch a video of weather balloons in the air from ground. Looks NOTHING like this. Stop being a retard.

The helicopter people were shooed away. If you were a stupid fucking LA cop, would you fly around something like that in circles? No, you'd be terrified and get the hell out of there.

>what is a photo

I'll teach you this goldfish's secret if you put money into my paypal bro. It's legit.

>Plus somehow it doesn't move!
how fucking stupid are you? i mean yes your a flaggot but c'mon

I bet no one can explain what this is

C, E-flat and G go into a bar. The bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve minors," and E-flat leaves. C and G have an open fifth between them. After a few drinks, the fifth is diminished and G is out flat. F comes in and tries to augment the situation, but is not sharp enough. D comes into the bar and heads straight for the bathroom saying, "Excuse me, I'll just be a second."

A comes into the bar, but the bartender is not convinced that this relative of C is not a minor and sends him out. Then the bartender notices a B-flat hiding at the end of the bar and shouts, "Get out now. You're the seventh minor I've found in this bar tonight."

That is the most astounding UFO footage I have seen. The shit is real. They are not what they seem.

The person that re-uploaded the video to jewtube put the goofy music in the vid.

Still probably fake though, as this stuff is becoming easier and easier to fake with things like Adobe after effects & Foundry nuke.

>literally flares

Wait a second... Black Mirror trailer??? ...fucking fake.

kys faggot

also explain this that happened few days before.Are those balloons too?Fucking cunt

Should have had something about the F being suspended after it failed to augment.

i don't think balloons are that huge and float that low... it's clearly not flying up and weather balloons are usually much higher in the atmosphere. a balloon would be blowing around more too i would think and this is perfectly stationary

Yawn

businessinsider.com/coordinated-drones-fly-in-synchronised-flocks-university-of-california-scientists-researchers-usc-2017-2?international=true&r=US&IR=T

I want to believe, but its a fucking balloon lol. And now every person that doesn't agree with you is a shill? Insane.

Fucking illegal aliens!
I bet it's only North Korean surveillance spheres, they have been popping up around Sweden tonight.

Original video is from Worldstar. The reposter gave it that name

archive.is/byyN0

youtu.be/YBGsDlqTF0Q?t=52s

It's literally a flare.

Project Bluebeam

OFFICIAL THREAD THEME
>OFFICIAL THREAD THEME
OFFICIAL THREAD THEME
>OFFICIAL THREAD THEME
OFFICIAL THREAD THEME
>OFFICIAL THREAD THEME

youtube.com/watch?v=DQA1d0QQvf8

I wonder why they think they can override your own judgement from your own eyes over the internet

Whoah.

The evil, satanic, nefarious, disinformation-spewing LARPer named VOTL didn't have anything to say about this. That illiterate bastard is going to be vaporized by these real aliens for teasing cat ladies.

Here you go