Why don't you look like this?

why don't you look like this?

surely with all the happenings to come you've trained yourself to be in peek condition?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aBFs1vrbBEE
youtube.com/watch?v=UkOVc-PsYvw
youtube.com/watch?v=VOoEkiZCBAY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's the 21st century. Brutish muscles are useless. Try picking up a book.

i can't get roids?

I cant find a local steroids merchant. All I can find is weed, cigarettes and booze. ;_;

this guy just died from heart failure

that shit is NOT healthy

>peek condition
Which is exactly why I don't look like that.
BTW you mean peak.

big muscles doesn't equal healthy

The problem here is that when you start putting roids into your body you start fucking it up even though you may look amazing, your cock stops working sometimes, your balls shrink, you can end up with a real babyface look because of all the waterweight or whatever it is.
If your body is your temple why would you do that to yourself?

SHOOOOOOOOOP AHH

reddit

Fuck you faggot, too soon.

I thought he died from hitting his head?

fuck you're right

he looked healthy tho

>Rich Piana
>Peak condition
He literally died like a week or two ago in his late 40s. Literally Boogie2988 outlived him. Synthol and cocaine do not result in peak condition.

This guy gets it. Vanity is a death sentence. Its the same reason why I didnt give two shit when that roidmonkey died recently. Fuck him for being a vain manlet.

turns out that sack of shit is a superhuman to not have died by now

I'm not into the pitbull nut sack look.

my muscle growth is pretty slow naturally, as my body type really doesnt like putting on mass, so I get impatient and end up hurting my shoulder or something. Considering I've gained 17 kilos of mostly muscle in like 9 months (I was really skinny so its not that much), I'm doing alright, but looking like that 99/100 means you're a steroidnigger.

he looks like garbage tbqh

>your balls shrink
Yeah but it's good because now your dick hangs lower than your balls

youtu.be/aBFs1vrbBEE
youtu.be/aBFs1vrbBEE

youtu.be/aBFs1vrbBEE
youtu.be/aBFs1vrbBEE

"Lord Jesus Christ, Son of the Father, send now Your Spirit over the earth. Let the Holy Spirit live in the hearts of all nations, that they may be preserved from degeneration, disaster and war. May the Lady of All Nations, who once was Mary, be our Advocate. Amen."

Copy and paste this prayer if you don't want to see continued degeneracy, catastrophes, disasters and war

>your balls shrink

small potatoes make the meat look bigger, my man

why would you want to? Only a degenerate with no sense of aesthetics, proportion or desirability and no care for his own health or well-being would choose to become this.

i think you might be a dicklet francois

>not knowing memes
youtube.com/watch?v=UkOVc-PsYvw

hit his head falling down from a heart attack

Oh boy hahaha

>your balls shrink
they also shrink if you fapp too much. I would know Im a cuck who faps to anime and I have small sensitive balls.

he looks like a cartoon character
go back to /fit/ with your degenerate stereoid abuse and Narcissistic Personality Disorder

>the thing that looked like it was using FrogTech
>looked healthy

But that looks gross. Why the fuck would I want to look like shit and eventually kill myself with all these steroids?

Overweight is overweight, doesn't matter if it's muscles or fat.

Your heart or your internal organs don't grow a lot to keep up with the added strain on your system, so they simply end up failing faster if you're really damn overweight.

cookie cutters itt

youtube.com/watch?v=VOoEkiZCBAY

I look like that everytime I eat tacos and go running immediately afterwards.

No scoops when the happening arrives. Sorry bro.

My mom only lets me take 2 scoops

Being on roids gives you big muscles, shrunken testicles, acme, and an increased risk of stroke, COPD, cancer, mood swings and bone loss...If that is 'peek condition' I hate to see what your idea of poor condition means.

This...
WTF do you think happens when your heart has to continually pump that much blood to all that muscle tissue? You heart starts to enlarge and eventually gives out.

He was more intelligent than you think, he just had daddy issues
It's a shame, but inevitable

WAIT ITS REAL??

Good jobs, dude just died from heart failure.

Rich is gonna drop dead one day just minding his own business in the gym. Just doing some fuckin curls when his heart explodes

too many scoops

Gotta die to confuse the haters... right babe?

It's a good way to counter xenoestrogens.

slowpoke.webm

Synthol. It's injected into the muscles to make them look bigger. It doesn't increase strength. It just fills the muscles with oil giving them a peaky unnatural look. But girls are too stupid to notice.

Because if you do will will be dead before your time. RIP Rich.

He put some microballs into his muscle to make them swole.

I'm sure he looks bad ass and moves about as slow as a nigger to look for a job.

>Being immobile with no stamina ans are reliant on hormone replacement therapy because your nuts don't work.

>Peak condition.

I thought an enlarged heart was good. I thought an enlarged heart was literally called "Athlete's Heart" and it's a medical condition, a good thing though. The heart can pump more blood with fewer pumps.

Actually, strength training is not the same as body building. Train for strength. Train for stamina.

he cant run 100m without dying of a heart attack

>that shit is NOT healthy
What's not healthy? The roids?

You won't believe me but I almost do. I'm not that defined (obviously) but I'm 6'1" and 130kg.

That's not what peak condition is.

I go hiking with my friends semi-regularly because we're all somewhat outdoorsy types and I can barely keep up.

You may not like it but this is what peak performance looks like
tfw too weak to pick up a book

i take that back. he can't run any metres any more.

say no to drugs kids.

>be Rich Piana
>sell workout powder for men
>says explicitly on the tub of power to not exceed 1 scoop because its so jacked up on energy boosting shit
>Rich admits he uses at least 3 every time
>Be Rich Piana still
>do video for your new line of pre-workout energy powder that gets you pumped before a workout
>interview guy asks for any special tips or secrets to using it
>instead of saying "just mix it with water half an hour before working out", Rich dumps some of the powder on a table and snorts it
>do obscene amounts of HGH and roids

>fucking die while your girlfriend cuts your hair

>why don't you look like this
He didnt even hit 50 yrs

ridiculous

you know these faggots on Sup Forums aint lifting
> pol is a sub 1000 pound board of manlet basement ppl

When you have more mass you tire more easily.

He lived the dream.

one knife cut on one of those waterhose sized arteries and hes toast.

Don't do roids seriously.
HGH is good and that's what you want as a supplement. It's five times as expensive though.

How horrifying

Yep.

Armies don't want big huge strong guys (except in armoured units, because armour and engine parts are fucking heavy). They want lean weedy guys who can march forever without blowing out their knees. Pic related is probably "peak condition" for fighting in a happening.

me on the right

This is what peak condition is.

stupid stupid stupid
> taking hgh without test is like peanut butter without jelly
> why buy something thats around 20k a month and not take the thing thats 150 dallors a month

>tattoos
>steroids
>muscle mass hindering flexibility

pic related is pure fitness

the little weeny one with frog arms?

yes

kek

This is the ideal male body. You may not like it, but this is what peak physical performance looks like.

Yes, if your body stay relatively the same size while your heart is a bit bigger. When you are under physical stress, then the heart can supply fresh blood better and faster to the muscles.

But when your body volume increases too much, then the heart needs to work overtime ALL the time just to keep the body alive. Any physical stress adds even more load on the heart. I think you can see where this leads.

I hate this thing so much. It's just a generic cat girl, but they say it has a cock so weebs go crazy for it.

>feminine penis

Fixed that for you.

Rich OD'd on opiates, not snorting pre workout as that slag asserted on his YouTube page.

He also went down to Mexicon to have site injections of a collagen, liquid glass filament in his arms and pecs to get more size. If the pain pills didn't get him, it would have been something else.

real in the west your going to die of cancer, heart attack/stroke or getting hit by a bus
> sooo.... fuck the shit years of your life were your crapping yourself and can't remember your grand kids name GET BIGG AS FUCK

It's still a cock you fucking Turkish rape baby.

this desu desu

Waddling

I'll be dead in some four years if my chest pains are any indication of things to come.

>the real master race

I want to live in this alternate reality...

Damn, he is shredded. How tall are these guys?

Actually, larger hearts are generally not good. They're a boost to athletic performance but they come with a host of other problems. For example, if the walls of your heart are too thick it makes the muscle too stiff, meaning it's harder for your heart to pump blood.

Enlarged hearts are a risk factor for all kinds of problems.

That's not to say they won't make you a better athlete. They probably will. But they'll also make your career short-lived.

Possibly the worst case of type 1 diabetus I've ever seen. Bless her soul she must be miserable.

He's a gymnast, so probably pretty short.