/NKNG/ NORTH KOREA NUKE GENERAL #8 - FIRE AND FURY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aBFs1vrbBEE
youtube.com/watch?v=TqWpXnaT4H0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nothing will happen. Go to sleep

Chang's right. I'm sooooo sleepy zzz

ONWARD, GOLEM.

Can you wait another week before flying nukes please I have an assignment due in a few days and want to concentrate

ROFL

So...THIS is the power of a North Korea happening

Ni hao

Look like Kim having a blast.

WW3 will start in 48 hours.

Goodnight frens

8 hours is a good night sleep

This bitch is 74

Honestly just vaporise everything at this point

Nuclear suicide is painless.

wrong

Is that Kim's top bitch?

nah his mum

Ri Chun-hee is one of the greatest broadcasters of all time. If she says it, it is true.

USA BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

>turn on faux news
>ever since janine rerun ended its been the same breaking news update about north korea
>playing on repeat on xm

Deeb goncern

NO

FUG ID HABENIN

>nothing will happen

Lord Jesus Christ, Son of the Father, send now Your Spirit over the earth. Let the Holy Spirit live in the hearts of all nations, that they may be preserved from degeneration, disaster and war. May the Lady of All Nations, who once was Mary, be our Advocate. Amen.

youtu.be/aBFs1vrbBEE
youtu.be/aBFs1vrbBEE
youtu.be/aBFs1vrbBEE

So, tell me. Have you found a girl to cuddle with after the food raid to the nearest supermarket and then hiding in a home shelter while the rain outside is too dangerous and the evening sun is covered with gray-pink clouds which don't bring any hope for tomorrow?

Fuck, youve doomed us

Boys is this it?

Amen

>He thinks anything other than sanctions will happen

god isn't real

DIGITS AND SAN FRAN GETS NUKED

Just a rude reminder, happeningfag. Based diplomacy will solve North Korea situation, happeningfag scum needs to leave.

ROLL FOR B-2's NUKING PYONGYANG

What happens when they run out of sanctions?

I intend to stare at the blast then play the game of "hang yourself while blind"
Heard its fun.

23/9

Stop making these retarded threads. Nothing will ever happen.

NOT IF I NUKE YOU FIRST

fuck off loser go shame your parents more

Wow that's dark

Rolling for Fallout: Korea

Fire and Fury!

rolling

LIVE

youtube.com/watch?v=TqWpXnaT4H0

ROLLIN

We are building a fighting force of extra ordinary magnitude. We are an elite unit. This is not a drill.

more like
>"fire and fury"

Extremely hostile country to United States acquiring hydrogen bomb capability is a happening in itself ignoramus.

I hope they nuke Japan so we can get rid of anime

Nothing is darker than scorched retinas user.

projection

It will be glorious when Japan or Guam burns in hellfire. Thank you.

Welcome to another episode of

''YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO HAVE THE SAME TOYS AS ME YOU CRAZY SOCIOPATH''

Today's maximum irony is brought to you by McDonalds and Budweiser. Enjoy responsibly.

>-66

close enough

INVASION LETS GO

You burger fuckers invaded Iraq and it wasn't even any WMD. Now get to it and reunite the Korean peninsula, you fuckers.

This is planned. Cartoon only purpose is to teach absolutely submission to state above all else. Thank you.

Oh looks another weekend of WWIII fear larping and pretending that anything related to North Korea will EVER happen. Yawn. Wake me up inside when a hurricane hits New Orleans, or a truck of peace happens.

>cnn

Now, why can't the Iran, Syria, Iraq (((accquire))) thermonuclear weapons like NK???

But war won't happen.

I love you, ignoramousposter

Our Leader has divine right. This may be misunderstood as insanity. But it is not.

Real American Heroes will get BTFO temporarily by NorKos because they know the reptilians controlling the Zionists are the problem.

After the Yellowstone happening and other hardcore under ground military base happenings, China will emerge. Briefly. The Chinamen will completely have to shift their model of economics.

The USA will not be the same. No one will. But will we still win against Norkos and take their non GMO women without plastic surgery and their traditional profamily lifestyle and breed a new Korean master race to defeat the alien Chinamen, Globalism, and reptilian taskmasters.

Freedom will win. No fistful of shekels can change that

U posted this in the last thread faggot.

suck my very real dick, bible thumper

CRAWLING IN MY CRAWL

IN KIMMY I TRUST

Fuck the USA

yes good goyim go to sleep your aren't a real enough nigga to stay up

Just deploy nuclear bombs to South Korea to equalize it, same as NATO nuclear sharing with Belgium etc.. It is China's problem to solve and the longer it goes on the less solvable it becomes.

Where'd the ass posters go? These threads were starting to get comfy :(

Good luck, bro.

The one who is going to burn here, is you. And false US puppet states.

We are building a fighting force of extra ordinary magnitude

What exactly is "bible thumping"?
I have never understood this pejorative because it makes no sense the more you break it down. Who thumps a bible? Have you ever seen a person pick up a bible and give it a thump?

Thank you for respect of divinity.

SKYKINGX4 INCOMING. SNOWFALL IMMINENT.

Our unit will attempt to answer reasonable questions and clarify falsehoods. Thank you.

Please nuke Yellowstone

You seem ok. Please do not visit Guam or Hokkaido soon.

>07 27

Kys proxy

So which vpn offers this again?

>mfw NK poster is actually right and Kim is the true, divinely ordained ruler of mankind

>shuttle has been there long enough to be buried in sediment and uncovered by erosion
>paintjob is still good

Our unit learned of this weakness on Sup Forums. Thank you. Similar to exhaust port on Death Star. Leader has been briefed.

can't post the name here because it gets blocked but google for it

Impolite.

None.

Very familiar with memecraft. Maybe a bit too familiar.

guys

how does NK have nukes before iran?

how long until full scale war?