One chance at life - born a girl

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rWReoI0KlD0
youtube.com/watch?v=gzAZJonIF0k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That's a dude.

timestamp

Born a girl = easy mode

I can't see why faggots wanna become girls. I'm so glad i wasn't born a bitch.

one can imagine all the delusional young trannies out there trying to suntan thong outlines on their asses

>actually get acknowledged in day-to-day life
>being a housewife is seen as a legitimate way of life
>have a PAWSSIE and boobies

idk being a girl sounds pretty /comfy/ if you ask me. Good thing being a man is better overall though.

Something is smelly.

I wish i were a girl

Anyone who's ever actually built or accomplished anything of any significance knows that the easy path in life is usually not the most rewarding.

I wish I was a girl.

I want her to bbbbbrrrrrraaaapppppppp in my face

I used to wish I was a squirrel so I could bang this mouse :')

youtube.com/watch?v=rWReoI0KlD0

it would be rape

And all you have to do as a girl is be the prettiest one with a vagina you'll enjoy the benefit of all that work for doing nothing

>Anyone who's ever actually built or accomplished anything of any significance

We're on Sup Forums. I'm almost 30.

Can you imagine if your dick could control people's minds?

Basically the life of a girl

Only if I was the fat squirrel

youtube.com/watch?v=gzAZJonIF0k

huhuhuuh its even funnier when you don't understand what is happening

>still physically inferior even if stronk like bear compared to other bitches
>lacking upper body strength, feels bad
>for some reason T levels still too high compared to other bitches, can't manage to be feminine enough
>be raised by a red-pilled Jew-naming Dad who always wanted a son, the way you see the world altered forever
>can't really fit it with either men or women
>introverted and anti-social, borderline autistic
>decide to get through life based on merits (such as they are)
>actually work hard and struggle, then watch other bitches use their sexuality and slide through life on their pussies
>REEEEEEEEEEEEE

If I were a girl I'd be a huge whore.

show more evidence pls

its life on easy mode user fuck alphas when you are young marry a beta (with money) when you start to get old

Not just easy mode, it is fucking GOD mode, literally can be as subhuman as you want, and can still easily get a relationship and sex, and the government exists to fund your welfare, housing and be your breadwinner, if your baby daddy doesn't stay around. It's fucking impossible for women to have a bad life in western society in 2017.

This.
And just like in video games, you are punished for playing on the easiest difficulty. In real life that comes in the form of having the period

>being on Sup Forums means you haven't accomplished anything in life

Nah

I'd probably just masturbate in front of a webcam everyday and get off to people saying how much they want to have sex with me everyday.

pretty much this.

could get pregnant by nigger or had diversity done to her

I'd go one step further and fuck on cam with a black guy and post webm's on Sup Forums just to rustle some jimmies. Lmao.