Aus/pol/ General - Sunday Night Edition

Another LEGAL cheap foreign labour scam ruining the country:

theage.com.au/federal-politics/political-news/a-new-frontier-the-littleknown-alternative-to-the-457-foreign-worker-visa-20170901-gy8p0j.html

What else is going on mates? The news depresses me too much to keep combing through it for more links to post.

Are you doing your bit to stop fag marriage? Redpilling friends and family on the pernicious aspects of the fag culture? Particularly as relates to interactions with children?

Don't forget the Aus/pol/ VB commercial: youtube.com/watch?v=5jbY58HAVPo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aBFs1vrbBEE
archive.is/imr4G
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

1950s PROPHECIES GIVEN TO DUTCH WOMAN ALL BEING FULFILLED/COMING TRUE

youtu.be/aBFs1vrbBEE
Lord Jesus Christ, Son of the Father, send now Your Spirit over the earth. Let the Holy Spirit live in the hearts of all nations, that they may be preserved from degeneration, disaster and war. May the Lady of All Nations, who once was Mary, be our Advocate. Amen.

G'day cunt.

whats for dinner lads?

Cup of coffee with milk and sugar.

Going out with the family to celebrate father's day at a restaurant. Pretty comfy

Hello m8.

chicken twisties and a bowl of nutrigrain

Are you an iron man?

I haven't eaten in 2 days but I just had 4 shots of rum in mixed with coke in a single glass.

You're meant to snort coke.

Seems like a bad idea, the bubbles are bad enough as is.

voting yes fuck you closet homos

Rib eye steak, Chips and grilled brussel sprouts.

Just pre-heating the oven now.

Holy fuck I love Nutri-Grain but it's neither nutritious nor grainitious.

Voting no, fuck you closet hetero.

>Are you doing your bit to stop fag marriage?
Do you realise you are talking to people on Sup Forums? Pretty sure more people admit to being bi/gay here than feminists on tumblr.

Besides, gays gonna get their way. You can't stop em'...

what do you cunts think of west australia independence?

Do not engage with attention seekers on the thread please.

They can't defend that big long border. They are not viable as a nation.

hey gay cunts

Chicken curry on brioche.

You can have it

Nothing - aus is beyond saving

Hey cum guzzler. How are you going?

same as usual just autism posting

do you know any blonde twinks? I can't find any

Does it give you much satisfaction?

Vegemite roll

ur dad should know

yes

that's not funny user this is serious

mince with onion, cayenne peppers and garlic on a bed of cheap pasta. Topped with Tasty cheese. Aldi FTW

dessert is putting on a nicotine patch. been smoking for 20yrs. time i quit.

Bbq mate. Anything else is fuckin unaustralian.

>SJWs want to change Fathers day to 'Special Persons Day' because fathers day triggers lesbians.

Fucking hell end me now

ok i got one for you user post your number and ill tell you the address

post pics first

That is a proper culture-less bogan meal m8. Nice.

>special persons day
only if mothers day becomes national earplug day

don't have a camera

>cletuses are getting mad at an image of a woolworths "special persons day" cake that was cropped from an image that showed it as just one surrounded by many actual dad-related cakes

yes you do

Are you talking about that stupid cake?

If they all said that I could understand it but they had a whole bunch of shit ranging from Dad, Pop, Happy Father's Day to that retarded Special Person's Day.

It just seemed like a baker trying to come up with new shit on the fly while icing the cakes.

HSP

I hadn't even seen that.

I was talking about the dumb cunt feminist whos name was Dr Red Ruby Scarlet (fucking seriously) who went on tv and bitch about how oppressive fathers day is.

archive.is/imr4G

This cunt

why can't kids be exposed to the feelings of being left out?

50k+ people have registered to vote in the last month to help get fags married, kind of despicable, but it's unfortunatlely in everyone's best interest to get in legal asap so that dumb cunty lefties will stop treating it like a real political issue and we can get back to the Liberals shocking economic policy and our dying reef

that's just a trauma that they're going to have to bear, sadly

Her ideas were met with a stern rebuke from New South Wales Liberal minister David Elliott, who called them “rubbish”.
“Can’t believe that someone who professes to be ‘enlightened’ would advocate such crap,” Mr Elliott wrote on Facebook.
“People still celebrate fatherhood even after their father and grandfathers have passed away, in fact for many people Father’s Day is a wonderful time of reflecting and remembering.”
He went on: “Dr Red Ruby Scarlet — you are the offensive one. Maybe we should start a campaign to address that.”

>to get in legal asap so that dumb cunty lefties will stop treating it like a real political issue
they'll just move to tranny rights. they don't care about the people that they claim to care about. they care about destroying this country out of spite.

Then we'll shoot the trannies

Do you plan on leaving Australia?

jews spy on you through cameras, my house is free of them

Nope. Haven't in 33 years and don't intend to.

>That is a proper culture-less bogan meal m8. Nice.

thanks cunt! here you go- in case your fangin for feed l8r
>Mince, Aldi grade- $3.90 for 500g. don't even need oil in your pan cause there's so much fat.
>Spices- get a bunch of diff ones but u need cayenne pepper and garlic powder for this recipe. use the woolies self serve so u can snake a few extra thru lol
>onions- buck a bag. white is right.
>Vegemite- works as beef stock. just a dab m8
*like mix it togeva and cook
*top with
>Tasty cheese- is there even other types?

>Pasta- 68cents for 500g.
*u wont need butter cause of the fat from the mince. u can cook all this in one pan if youre smart and clever.

Dessert- Nicotine patch. 6 bucks if you get a script. get the 21mg for epic LOTR dreams. while you're there make sure to get another month sick cert to keep u out of work for the dole. if you need a reason, say work for the dole will make u kill yourself.

Don't you have an mp3 player in your wall?

I don't have a pronlem with gay marriage. I used to live with a gay couple. Pretty normal people.

The only valid argument against gay marriage is the slippery slope of what they'll ask for next
gay marriage as an isolated discussion is a non-issue, but it's irresponsible to treat it as an isolated thing with no consideration for the larger impliications

You don't drain the mince? Strewth.

You should learn about the Romans

u do. side of the pan against the sink.
i am not an animal.

no

>tfw unemployed for a few months
>theres a job opening up at the university
>i live right next to it (literally across the street)
>worked in the same building its at during my previous job years ago
>tfw cant write a cover letter for shit

i fuckin hate this part of job applications

probably reheat the remaining enchilada i have in the fridge

Such as?

I just got knocked back from my dream job at the interview stage but I'll write one for you (srs), email me

[email protected]

Mainly gender theory bullshit getting forced on kids

all those whinging poms and saffers can fuck off home if they don't want to be part of australia

BBQ with potato bake and sprouts. If you don't eat sprouts you're a faggot.

Champion.

will never happen, same with calexit as well. countries go to war over naval ports. WA are going nowhere. if we give you a few more cents from our gst slush fund, say "thanks Cunt" and stay quiet.

>the one day when normies grudgingly admit blokes have a major role to play in their lives
>oppressive
gas the cunt, then round up all her dyke mates to keep the ovens fed

t. someone's father

Me too. You should just be able to say give me a job cunt. I don't really want to work, I'm doing it for money, so give me a fuckin job or ill punch you in the fuckin head.

You are a legend mate. Proper patriotism right there.

I cant wait for 2022. Then we get to MAGA and win our country back.

I have to say Sydney is looking very third world at the moment. Too many new Australians.

I'm in Kununrra this week for work. I'm off to the hotel restaurant soon. It's schnitzel night.

Mate, don't give them the pleasure of the title

>dessert is putting on a nicotine patch. been smoking for 20yrs. time i quit.
I quit 15 years ago. I still use patches. Fucking love my nicotene, user.

once a foreigner, always a foreigner

the only "new australians" you'll find are in maternity wards in hospitals

Sup nigger

come to queensland

any of you m8s seen the big US navy ship in melbourne?

do u do it for the dreams? mine are epic. at this rate, i will never quit or smoke.

Describe these dreams? what makes them better than normal dreams?

>love my nicotene

What does it do for you? Is it much different from smoking when so long removed from cigarettes?

Still better than Howard's bowling.

today i learned the fucking government handed out 70 million fucking bucks to a bunch of fucking shitskin moochers. i fucking hate all of those cunts.

What was your first job? Where are you at now?

given how shit the WA government is with its finances they'll be beggin to rejoin the nation with 18 months

Started digging graves with a shovel, moved up to digging graves with a machine.

>nbn has come to my town
>my internet speed has cut down 50%
Bit fucked up lads.

Shill Shorten is a fucking cuck. Fuck him. When are we starting a rebellion!

>tfw lagging in world of tanks

Thanks whoever was PM

Just give it a few years and they might upgrade it with fibre, shortcutting cunts

Pretty dumb. WA doesn't get much of the tax take because theyre not copping the main brunt of the shitskin invasion.

NEW ZEALANDER OF THE YEAR