Teacher compares Trump shirt to Swastika and kicks out student

dailycaller.com/2017/09/02/watch-teacher-makes-students-remove-trump-apparel-says-its-neo-nazi-slogan-video/?utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=Social&utm_campaign=atthedceducation
turningpoint.news/high-school-teacher-calls-trump-shirt-swastika/

>The video, exclusively obtained by TPUSA, shows a high school teacher at River Ridge High School in Woodstock, Ga., telling her students, “You cannot wear a swastika to school … you cannot wear ‘Make America Great Again’ like that.” “You cannot wear a swastika to school … you cannot wear ‘Make America Great Again’ like that.”

>“Please go, at least for this class,” the teacher added. “I don’t care what you do in other classes.”

>“Wait so both of them have to like flip their shirts inside out because it says Trump on the top?,” a person in class asked the teacher in the video, which was reportedly recorded Thursday.

>“Because it says ‘Make America Great Again'” the teacher replied. “The Neo-Nazis … I’m not saying about Trump, but the slogan,” resembles the white-supremacist Nazi group, the teacher said.

LAND OF THE FREE

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/FUssE
breitbart.com/london/2017/09/02/channel-4-british-teachers-pupils-similarities-hitler-trump/
vidmax.com/video/146203-Canadian-Teacher-kicks-out-of-Donald-Trump-supporter-for-standing-up-for-Trump-against-his-teacher-s-remarks
mcalvanyintelligenceadvisor.com/demoralization-destabilization-insurgency-normalization
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4
youtube.com/watch?v=SZnkULuWFDg
academia.org/self-identifying-marxist-professors-outnumber-conservatives-as-college-professors/
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/oct/6/liberal-professors-outnumber-conservatives-12-1/
insidehighered.com/news/2012/10/24/survey-finds-professors-already-liberal-have-moved-further-left
khanacademy.org/
thegreatcourses.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

And home of the brave

wearing political slogans is gay in the first place.

hahahaha americans

dumpf trumpf

burgers no. Just no.

>wearing a Che Guevera shirt, proponent of an ideology that killed over 100M people and a regime that killed a million people
>perfectly fine

>wearing a shirt of the current POTUS and a slogan about "making America great"
>unacceptable

Americans have been so brainwashed it's not even funny.

Hey don't worry buddy. I know you're a bit slow and can't archive shit yourself so I took it upon myself to help you out.
archive.is/FUssE

>he doesn't wear his MAGA hat out in public
wew

Another recent one:

breitbart.com/london/2017/09/02/channel-4-british-teachers-pupils-similarities-hitler-trump/
>A new Channel 4 documentary shows British teachers telling pupils there are “a lot of similarities between Hitler and Trump”, and suggesting the most important people to look after following the Manchester Arena terror bombing are Muslim pupils.

This is what they're teaching kids in schools.

Haters gonna hate.

just shows how cucked you fags are, I'd would have told the teacher to fuck off, I have the right to wear anything I want. Fuck, I could go dressed up as Gestapo agent to school if I wanted to.

>school without uniforms
Can't give a monkey's about white trash tbhfamalamadingdong

>teacher
>female

it occurs to me that all the teachers I considered really good and influential were male in my life

I would but my other hat is more comfortable
isn't having an official MAGA bumper sticker on my car good enough?

>CA
you need both parties to consent to record a conversation in some states
not sure how it is for schools though

I have a T-shirt that says "fuck ISIS" on it, but the "fuck" is printed in firearms and bullets.

The TSA made me take it off when I flew to visit my family.

Think about that for a minute. Think about that and let it sink in.

I know there's probably something like that, I just found another example of teachers using their job as a political platform against Trump in my folder and wanted to bump the thread.

vidmax.com/video/146203-Canadian-Teacher-kicks-out-of-Donald-Trump-supporter-for-standing-up-for-Trump-against-his-teacher-s-remarks
>Canadian Teacher kicks out of Donald Trump supporter for standing up for Trump against his teacher's remarks

>the elected sitting president is literally hitler

I say the same about the headscarf. It's Islam's swastika armband.

>he doesn't infuriate captive, cucked liberals whenever he gets a chance for the lulz

I smell a lawsuit, someone send those boys our best Jew

He should have refused to leave and said it's because he doesn't listen to people wearing w/e the teacher was wearing just like he doesn't listen to people wearing swastikas.

If she was white, he should have said he doesn't listen to white people just like he doesn't listen to Hitler.

A college user in Hawaii posted the other day he'd been called out by the professor of a class for drawing a Pepe. Got a letter from the prof/school calling him out. And the prof mention in the letter something to the effect, as a Jew, I find this hate imagery disturbing.
Cancer.

That teacher is going right into the trash

Maybe it's because you are going to be sharing an aircraft for an extended period of time with children and others who don't want to be subjected to profanity like the word "fuck"?

You can absolutely wear a swastika to school.

The UK is lost

Nuke it

And the Left makes another lifelong enemy.

What's up with USA and all colleges/universities being far left and brainwashing their students instead of giving them education?

Magical, how that works.

A Jew runs over a fat communist with his mom's car and ALL white people are to blame.
Dozens of Muslims kill tens of thousands of people and ALL white people are to blame.

I have to agree, but the point of the story isn't fashion it's the crazy teacher

If that bitch gets triggered by a Trump t-shirt, she's going to absolutely kill herself when she's in the breadline next week because she no longer has a job. Teacher's going to get shit-canned or the kids parents are going to get a fortune in a lawsuit. Win-win.

MAGA.

Anyone else think the stupidity and evil of people is evidence for the existence of satan and thus for the existence of God?

Loogs awesum friend :DDD

Nah this is Georgia that bitch gonna get fired.

No, it's evidence for the fallibility of man.

This is left wing fascism at it's finest people, and it needs to fucking die.

It seems statistically improbable that such mass stupidity and evil would occur naturally. It appears they are being influenced. If the existence of satan is not unlikely for its own reasons, and if it is improbable this would occur naturally, then this is evidence of satan's existence and thus God's.

You're an optimistic one.

What do leftists not understand about Trump being elected into office?
Can we just start slaughtering these people yet?

>christcuck
>afraid of calling out the jew
who would have thought

The state of teachers is the most troubling thing their a bunch of commie weak minded idiots with an agenda to brainwash your kids

When the Soviet Union was still around, Marxists and Jews infiltrated Western institutions with their ideology. They started what was called a "long march through the institutions" to gradually change Western culture, destroy it, and make it open to communism.

Countries like Poland, Estonia, Hungary, etc. were already conquered militarily by the USSR and you already had economic Marxism, so it's why Eastern Europe is still a lot more right-wing. You never had to deal with this sort of brainwashing, since they never needed to subvert your culture before conquering you.

Look up the Frankfurt School and ex-KGB agent Yuri Bezmenov.

mcalvanyintelligenceadvisor.com/demoralization-destabilization-insurgency-normalization
>Yuri Bezmenov: But in reality, the main emphasis of the KGB is not in the area of intelligence at all. According to my opinion and the opinion of many defectors of my caliber only about fifteen percent of time, money, and manpower is spent on espionage as such. The other eighty-five percent is a slow process which we call either ideological subversion, or active measures, (~Activitia perionachia, in the language of the KGB), or psychological warfare. What it basically means is to change the perception of reality of every American to such an extent that despite the abundance of information no one is able to come to sensible conclusions in the interests of defending themselves, their families, their community, and their country.

youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4
youtube.com/watch?v=SZnkULuWFDg

academia.org/self-identifying-marxist-professors-outnumber-conservatives-as-college-professors/
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/oct/6/liberal-professors-outnumber-conservatives-12-1/
insidehighered.com/news/2012/10/24/survey-finds-professors-already-liberal-have-moved-further-left

Shitlibs know that he was elected, but then they shout out loud "It's just like Hitler! Hitler was elected into power! REMEMBER HISTORY or ur doomed to repeat it!"

Human evil is petty evil. True Evil is the fact the petty evil is organized and protected by a global apparatus, whom you can't question without risking prison and/or oppression. The easiest sign of True Evil is people carrying out evil in the name of good, like when they flood Europe with Muslim migrants and then hide their crimes for "tolerance".

Those are a dying breed, mostly Boomers.

Anyone who says "Judeo-Christian" as a positive, is neither.

TSA isn't there to make flights family friendly, retard.

As a parent I would go fucking nuclear.

>>he doesn't wear his MAGA hat out in public
I don't. I've known people who do and they get their shit fucked up (cars mostly). I can't afford that.

Kek, this

>JUST LIKE YOU CANNOT WEAR A SWASTIKA TO SCHOOL
You can't? Lmao
>Land of the free

The TSA is there to employ niggers and spics.

>Land of the free
We know it's a joke. We know. At least we don't neighbor Sweden.

Can you?

>neighbor

These are the same teachers fucking thier students, and will be the ones that help legalize pedophelia.

>At least we don't neighbor Sweden
You neighbor Canada and Mexico.

Yeah, a few people wore swastika and other nazi-related shit back when I was in school. Noone ever said anything.

Wow, fellow MAGApedes how do we help these little MAGApedes?!

People that wear clothing with prominent impolite language in it are degenerates.

Not even swedish schools are this cucked lmao

me and my buddies' racist bantz and cringey roman salutes were tolerated as well. I imagine if I was in school now I'd be expelled over that.

At my middle school you couldn't chew gum or have it on you because it was a choking hazard and they gave out suspensions for kids bringing packs of trident.

At my high school you couldn't wear hats, hoodies, t shirts with any political connotations or even have your cell phone out, you get automatically suspended for any of these.

These were both public schools. I got suspended once for telling some kid I was gonna shoot him in call of duty. They were gonna call the cops on me for threatening a student.

Schools in America are a really strange conundrum. You start to realize you basically have no rights in them since you aren't an adult yet. They could imprison you for nothing and you have no case to stand on legally.

Hand out free MAGA hats and t-shirts after school to kids so they absolutely flood the school with them.

#TulsiAssad2020

WAIT TILL MUH GOD EMPRUH HEARS ABOUT THIS
I HOPE HE BTFOS THIS LIBRUL SO HARD ON TWITTER
BRAISE KEK

Pic related

Probably feel like a real badass picking fights with 8 year olds and supporting the same degenerates that condone literally molesting them right? I bet you do you fucking kike. Probably a disgusting pedophile yourself.

>tfw they keep crying he's Uncle Adolf but day after day you're disappointed that he's not

wow, the left is so tolerant

Nah I'm a radical centrist and you both are retarded

Parents have just about no rights once they enroll a student into public school also. I was suspended hundreds of times throughout my public school years for some ridiculous shit. My Mom was given a 115$ fine because I was out for too many sick days twice.

Not even going to bother sending my son to any public school. He still has one year before he has to start at age 6 but homeschooling is going fine. Knows how to right. Is getting his reading down. Knows basic math and natural science. 8 hours of sitting on his ass and being harassed by so-called teachers and gangbanger in training students is a ridiculous notion.

>knows how to right
You might want to get some third party verification

I recommend Khan Academy for K-12 mathematics. Stay away from their history section though. khanacademy.org/

Also, The Great Courses for further math and science material, although it's not free. thegreatcourses.com/

Have kid in school, already had my daughter in kindergarten bring home a "important women in history" coloring project with Hillary Clinton next to Susan B Anthony and Madame Curie. Also Superintendent sent a letter how talking about transgender bathroom rights. Our society is doomed.

The conversation has to be done in private quarters or about things private in nature.

>not shooting faggots who do that shit
Wow.

>>wearing a Che Guevera shirt
Yeah that's fucking gay

The worst is blacks who wear those shirts.

This x1009

All the female teachers I had were either cunts, fat pig degenerates, or nothing but a pair of tits to stare at all day
The best teachers were the ones who seemed to actually care and had the ability to shape the students
It's fucked up that most women today are so unbelievably unqualified to teach

>teacher goes on "tirade"
>student somehow at fault

Nazbols confirmed based

>now lets go tear down civil war monuments because our feelings are hurt!

Thank you for archiving Ameribro

Our teachers, need to be impartial. Somewhat. At least they are forbidden to influence the political view of their students - outside of what the curicilum deigns, of course. They'd loose their jobs over such a rant.

Humanity is 90% braindead zombies