Why of all things did you decide to make HIM your leader?

Why of all things did you decide to make HIM your leader?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m2L1zcRwPSg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>omg whats wrong with his head lolz
>thats the photoshopped version, this is the real version
>even worse shopped image

He made himself the leader and idiots followed behind him Ricky Vaughn would've been a far better choice.

Calling yourself king of the retards doesn't mean that you're actually a leader. I bet most of the alt-right would like to see Spencer disappear.

we need to have more of these conehead threads, they never get old kek

He's a doppelganger for someone else.

We didn't decide it, it's kind of self proclaimed. Most of Sup Forums doesn't believe in elected leaders anyway.

Richard Spencer is part of a psy op, here he is hanging out with Bush's wife, gee. I wonder who sent him to infiltrate and lead idiots astray?

This isn't even my final form

>Powers up.

Can't stand this retard.

>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>To be cont. in the next episode.

He already disappeared. He couldn't get attention now if he got punched in the face again. And yes, he called HIMSELF the leader of the Alt Right while giving lectures in rented hotel rooms and interviews to the media when Trump's campaign gained momentum. He's a phoney hack who doesn't even qualify as a CIA plant, he's purely a fuckup who needs to go away for everyone's benefit

Hillary Clinton told us he was our leader.

Hillary Clinton told us we were Alt-Right

Before that no one knew the guy

I bathe in my aryan glory, ready to fight.
Come, face me leftists.

Fuck off, nobody but the CIA chose him to "represent" the (( alt-right )).

user

The no neck, shoulders to head approach is seldom appreciated I find. Good add with the rest of the coneheaders.

Who says we did?
It's obvious (((they))) made him the "leader". He's blatantly controlled opposition.

this. really makes you think. also, the purging of any mildly right of centrism on social media, yet this guy is fucking verified? obvious honey-pot is obvious. How can fucking nathan domingo be verified, but not sargon? (sargon is a faggot btw)

/r/ing the better version of this

Cause he's the hottest guy we've got.

We didn't. Internal polling showed that Hilldawg was getting her ass handed to her by right wing internet trolls. In an effort to get a handle on it, the (((media))) declared the existence of the "Alt-Right" and Dicky boy popped up and declared himself King of the Dipshits. And most of us happily ignored him, went right on trolling libtards and watched as the Clinton campaign tried to figure how to deal with a fucking cartoon frog that was kicking their asses.

>Why of all things did you decide to make HIM your leader?
>Leader
You make assumptions...

>six episodes later, nothing of consequence has happened, except his annoying sidekick friend is dead for no reason

Slightly photoshopping someone's face is probably the worst attempt at leftypol retards trying to make a meme

>im just pretending to be a retard t. thread

it's not leftypol it's real pol tho. the leftists don't have the ability to mock him like we do

Sup Forums doesn't do shit like this and has never done shit like this.
When Sup Forums does something it turns into this
Slightly changing the shape of someone's head in photoshop while giggling to yourself is purely a /leftypol/ retard thing.
These people have no wit or creativity.

Gee, you sure are butthurt about this retard.
He should be ridiculed by everyone for hurting nationalist movements.
His shit argumenting in interviews and costant mistakes are bad for the whole right-wing.
Also, he suddenly popped up with almost no backround and 99% of his promotion is from the leftist media outlets.

I wonder (((((((who))))))) created him.

Not gr8 b8 m8 r8 1/8.

My leader will always be Harold Covington :)

>point out left makes terrible memes and raids Sup Forums with them
>REEEEEEEEE U SURE ARE BUTTHURT ABOUT THIS RETARD HUH AMIRITE MY FELLOW WHITE PEOPLE HURR DURR TL:DR MUH MAINSTREAM MEDIUR
Shoo shoo, rabbi

I hope at least mr. Shekelstein pays you for pissing in an ocean of piss

White nationalists will always be led off a cliff by a plant. It's happened time and time again - Spencer is just this generation's lemming herder.

Be sure to shit on anyone who doesn't 1488, that's the way to go goys!

Show flag or fuck off, fake cunt.

I fucking hate Spencer. This whole alt-right thing is just jewish-friendly cuckery. Kosher nationalism.

Have you seen what "alt-right" faggots look like? This is sadly the best they can come up with.

Exactly, he's done more bad to the nationalist movement than good.

As always, (((america))) takes something good and twists it into an abomination.

What are you going to do about it, leftist shill?

Which one of his arguments is shit?

>(((america)))

I thought you Poles like the muricanz

Any source about your pic?

I will not just believe a tweet

There are plenty of things wrong with Spencer, and his admiration of communists is downright disgusting, but these leftypol shills have no arguments against Spencer.
They simply spam Sup Forums with unfunny photoshops and when people tell them to fuck off they accuse you of supporting Spencer.

These leftist morons are turning people who are anti-Spencer into Spencer supporters.

it still makes me giggle and i'm /lrg/ baby

This

youtube.com/watch?v=m2L1zcRwPSg

Why are you bringing up antisemetic catch words? Isn't it illegal to be one in Germany?

I love it when Sup Forums calls him Richardo Spencini or Richi Spenci llol, this guys a joke

Word. Thank you, ice cream sandwich flag.
You're more than free to search google, pierre.

Because long gone OP and his amateurish organization makes such stupid pictures of him. No really, only reason.

Never heard of this guy before, but the takeaway from this thread is that he can change his physical shape, that's a pretty useful power.

Top puddin

Literally who?

i noticed that there has been a very large push to give an identity to the amorphous blob that is anonymous, and it has been going on for a while. it wasnt too obvious until the /ourguy/ meme started showing up and there was all these obvious newfags going on and on about how we needed to support these literal whos and claim them as leaders and idols for reasons that go completely against what Sup Forums, anonymous and the free speech that is practiced here is all about. at the end of the day the only people that this normie nobody fooled were a bunch of newfags and a few literal retards, everyone else "supporting" these people were shills.

we were never the alt right and we never had any leaders. our thoughts and arguments speak for themselves and seek no identity for validation/

The media/left decided we need a """leader""" because warning people about about nazi frogs and anime enthusiast proved to be unsuccessful.

I'd never paid much attention to him until the MSM lost their shit, putting him out as the boogeyman leader of the ebil 'alt-right'.

Don't forget he's verified and also not banned on Twitter, really makes you think.

>Why of all things did you decide to make HIM your leader?

We didn't, the CIA did.

Why does he have a burnt croissant on his head?

Who is this cunt ?

So you have no source then.

I WILL ACCEPT THE CHALLENGE

/nsg/ threads now being moved to /bant/, no other general being forced onto /bant/ like this, make your opinion known:

But bant is a shit board noone attends

make your opinion known in that thread, so the mods see it

He's basically Montblanc Noland