I pray they give the UK a Treaty of Versailles tier deal

Hopefully then it will cause an Anglo revolt against the (((EU))).

They're already burning bridges. We are likely to "crash out" now, which is exactly what most leave voters wanted over a year ago. These negotiations are a charade. You can't negotiate with European federalist ideologues that think we will all go back to fighting each other if we don't turn it into one multicultural shitfest country.

Anglo has already revolted against the eu m8ypops

They are trying to scare others from leaving.

I just hope my countrymen don't fall for it and instead see how evil the EU really is.

Seriously "yes we're blackmailing the UK but sometimes blackmailers win". Are they trying to turn people against them?

Step one is the hardest step. Once the UK has developed a good easy method for leaving the EU, Italexit, Frexit, Spexit, or whatever else, will be far easier because they won't have to put up with this "negotiations" bullshit.

We may even get Ireland back

>he still believes the myth of the oh so terrible treaty of versailles

The UK should just walk away from negotiations and not pay a cent to the eurocrats.

This, the EU is undemocratic, they ignore referendums, eurcrats are overpaid, they overspend with billions of euros unaccounted. South Europe has unhealthy unemployment, prices have triple since teh euro and there's very low economic growth in the Eurozone.

I don't understand how the EU manages to intimidate its nation states so effectively without a standing army to enforce its edicts, why do you Eurofags put up with Merkel's shit?

>he still believes the myth of the oh so terrible treaty of versailles

What did user mean by this?

That the negative effects of the treaty on Germany are hilariously overblown in some weird attempt to absolve the german people of the mistakes they made letting Hitler get to power.

>think we will all go back to fighting each other if we don't turn it into one multicultural shitfest country.

t.multicultural shitfest country.

Our union supports by law the ban of headscarves in the workplace if the boss wishes it to be so, and your country has police constables wearing headscarfs. I've made my choice.

>European membership mean accepting other country's citizens
>Germany makes citizens out of millions of welfare migrants

So Germany was making citizenship decisions for the UK. That was never going to be acceptable.

Because some of the EU countries need the gibs, and sometimes it's good to have a bureaucratic overlord to keep your corrupt politicians in check, and make sure they try to keep the economy in order rather than go full denbt like Spain and Greece did.

>Hitler
>mistake
I see the allied brainwashing has done it's job.
It is up to non Germans like me to carry on the legacy of the greatest German hero that ever walked the earth.

>I want to leave this golf club, but still enjoy all its benefits

Britbongs, everyone

Add to the treaty, mass unemployment an inflation and an international economic crisis and the political climate of Weimar Germany.
There are more than enough reasons

>the greatest German hero that ever walked the earth
Who did you mean by this? Jordan Carver?

Adolf Hitler. He was a visionary whose assessments of the political troubles of Vienna and Germany fit eerily well to modern western world. Everyone should read Mein Kampf.

No, they were shit. Everyone knew that the ToV was shit hence why they let Germany go with everything in 1926.

Because Europeans are pathetic.

Meh nothings gonna happen even if the UK gets a bad deal. Britain is run by cucks who are all closet supporters of the EU and white genocide, they were just arrogant enough to turn the decision over to the populace and think they're propaganda was foolproof.

Lampshade detected.

Stay bluepilled.

Let me know if you guys need more spoons and butter knifes for the revolution. Shippment within 2 business days.