The Myth that "the Irish weren't white"

We hear it alot around here, that "[X European ethnicity] isnt white", or that "white is a colonial term" (implying Europeans are living in pre-colonial times), and other idiotic, mostly D&C nonsense. Most of the people responsible for spreading this bullshit are leftist shills, that should be obvious by now. But I've recently come across a bit of evidence that should dismiss the "Irish weren't always white" race-denier talking point. Rember images like pic related? Apparently these weren't from some official textbook on race like leftists claim, but from an issue of Harper's magazine, a notoriously leftist, anti-racist magazine. They were an attempt at satire, trying to show how anti-black prejudices were absurd by using them against the Irish. Today, these images are used as proof that "people used to think the Irish were black -- haha, stupid racists!" How many other things do they have to lie to us about to make their arguments?

almost no one was white back then. the whole of continental europe except for some parts of western germany was considered non-white. even scandinavians weren't considered white.

>even scandinavians weren't considered white.
>even

>irish
>white

>We hear it alot around here
Yeah we hear it from kike shills trying to divide us.
Irish are white.

Irish are white, but im 23% biased. 87% Scottish.

'Irish are not white' is a meme pushed by jews and their puppet anglos

Only anglo Saxons ere considered white in America at first.

>Irish are white
>literally can't even do primary school maths
wew lad

How about you take a dna test than ?, Oh wait you probably don't bleieve in science, no one is 100% pure

shoosh now Jamaal

My family has been in America for generations, so I can do high school math in my head instantly. I don't know what Irish are like in Ireland though.

I'm glad my ancestors were the smart ones.

The fiest and second naturalization acts said explicitely that citizenship is to be granted to white people. Irish immigrants did become citizens. So they were white.

>I can do high school math in my head instantly
>he thinks 100 - 23 = 87
weeew

>Best White Nationalists said so
/thread

>typos are the same as being dumb

>tries to pass off his inability to do basic maths as a type
>he thinks white people make typos
typical potato nigger trash

But that's literally the truth, cletus

/nsg/ threads now being moved to /bant/, no other general being forced onto /bant/ like this, make your opinion known:::