What do the left mean when they say racism and white supremacy and these things?

Specifically what do they think is bad about wanting to be around your own people.
Is white people wanting to be with their own evil? Because i can think of very objective reasons why they/we prefer because majority white areas have the lowest crime rates and well functioning areas in the world.
Where did this get developed that white people want to destroy all non white people when in reality they just want to be essentially left alone in their own nations/be majority there and others can do whatever it is they want in theirs.
How did this meme occur that it's white people are evil when objectively they've been the least atrocious both historically and contemporary and even today have the lowest crime murder rates etc.
The hatred of white people is the strangest love hate relationship i've ever seen globally and haven't really been used to observing till much later in life because growing up in a majority white nation i just thought ok people are like that all over, people seem to want to live around white people, objectively declaring that where white people are are better, yet somehow want to destroy them at the same time.
If white people are such a problem then just stay away from white nations and you should easily be able to "skip ahead" and create your utopia, it's not like it's hard to find nations with very few white people in them.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Romanovs-1613-1918-Simon-Sebag-Montefiore/dp/0307266524
google.com/url?q=https://www.amazon.com/Safe-Area-Gorazde-Joe-Sacco/dp/1606993968&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwjF74K99IjWAhUl9IMKHadRB34QFggNMAE&usg=AFQjCNHwTlmW6Uh41kVLM4XOx5MWEKqJYg
m.barnesandnoble.com/p/slavery-in-the-roman-world-sandra-r-joshel/1100957510/2691135042782?st=PLA&sid=BNB_DRS_Core Catch-All, Low_00000000&2sid=Google_&sourceId=PLGoP79700
google.com/url?q=http://dsm.psychiatryonline.org/doi/book/10.1176/appi.books.9780890425596&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwjN7omt-ojWAhUI34MKHWsqCIEQFghQMAw&usg=AFQjCNHVvOA_vjj2YMk8fuCQ3xYM2_1DPw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I mean they say constantly that white people are dangerous and evil but objectively it's not true, but the opposite is the case. Majority white societies and local communities are very harmoneous and kind towards eachother. And it only seems to start to go into retrograted when a lot of NON white people enter those areas. Also consider the entitlement of non whites to demand that white people put up with living right next to them and say nothing as they progressively shit up the entire neighbourghood and country.
Non whites should stay in their own countries and make them work, it's one thing if they shit up their own countries, but why is it they should be allowed to come shit up white nations and white neighbourghoods aswell.
Whites are some of the only groups of people who objectively make things BETTER wherever they go and non whites indirectly admit this constantly aswell for insisting to go where they are at. Where others easily and overwhelmingly tend to do the exact opposite. Is why non whites want to literally follow them around like some sort of parasites almost, and make all kinds of excuses like "racism" and "just want a better life" in order to do so. Problem is when non whites follow them around they turn those communities into shit aswell when they become too many! And you see it time and time again, and who gets the blame for it? White people.
This notion aswell that white people don't want others to have it good in their own countries aswell is totally baloney, white people are massively into charity and helping other countries and sharing things with them.
I really don't get why people can't see how obvious this is. Or is it perhaps because they don't want to admit it?

The left talks about "racism" so much and how much of a problem it is, but i have never seen bigger racism in my life than that which is against white people on completely false grounds aswell.

They do it because they value (((education)))

It's a powerplay. Guilt-tripping people gives power to undeserving bastards.

Don't be such a fag....

>Don't be such a fag....
What a nice argument thank you for your time.

Thanks. Glad you noticed. The Middle East is a very homogeneous place. Maybe that should be the model for a while nation.

The Left are the actual racists because for some reason they have guilt mentality that non-whites can't to anything on their own and have to be constantly coddled to compete with whites properly, which ironically makes them admit that white people are superior to non-whites.

And then there are people who want to earn social brownie points to feel better about themselves and are, for the lack of better words, "purse puppying" the non-whites.

The word racist became so diluted they use white supremacist now

They live in majority white communities.
The only interaction they got with blacks is through college.
I understand, I was like them 5 years ago.
Then I got robbed/beaten 3 times.
Just so happens to be blacks/mudslimes.
At first, I was, muh poverty made them do this. Society is unfair to them.
Friends all agreed.
Then thinking about it more, I was fucking retarded for being there, alone, at these hours.
From there I just felt there was something wrong, but couldn't pinpoint it exactly. Mostly, being called a racist a few times for just talking about this experience.
Then I met my real friends over here.

You're clearly not Irish, nor have you read much Medieval, Russian, or, really, European history. Not to say all of history is oppression—that's idiotic. But white communities have been just as violent as any other.

>Thanks. Glad you noticed. The Middle East is a very homogeneous place. Maybe that should be the model for a while nation.
Being ethnically homogenic is what most nations are, you missed the entire point that majority WHITE nations are the most peaceful not just simply any ethnic homogenous one, these immigrants and "minorites" come from ethnic homogenic nations too, but they function poorly because those people aren't up to the task for it.
>You're clearly not Irish
You're right, how did you ever figure that out.

>What do the left mean when they say racism and white supremacy and these things?
They want to exterminate the white race in the name of tolerance, antiracism, equality , diversity and multiculturalism. (synonyms essentially meaning less of us and more of them.)

Clearly, I didn't miss the point. You failed to respond, expect to the Irish bit. So, it's now proved by your actions, as said in the beginning, you're just a fag getting off to his own arguments

I think he's absolutely right about everything and his argument is perfectly sound.

>Clearly, I didn't miss the point. You failed to respond, expect to the Irish bit. So, it's now proved by your actions, as said in the beginning, you're just a fag getting off to his own arguments
I didn't say whites never did anything violent in more violent times, but compared to what others were doing they were much more civil and kind in comparison.

Whites became more quicker nice and kind and overwhelming are this today aswell compared to others. You have a lot of loaded words and hatred as per usual, whilst accusing white people of hatred, really it's quite astounding.

Start here: amazon.com/Romanovs-1613-1918-Simon-Sebag-Montefiore/dp/0307266524

Like I said, you have no idea what you're talking about.

Oh i see, so where do you want to start with how non whites were behaving in similar timeframe? Do you have any suggestions?

Then try this:

google.com/url?q=https://www.amazon.com/Safe-Area-Gorazde-Joe-Sacco/dp/1606993968&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwjF74K99IjWAhUl9IMKHadRB34QFggNMAE&usg=AFQjCNHwTlmW6Uh41kVLM4XOx5MWEKqJYg

Oh, I don't disagree. But the pot calling the kettle black is no way to prove your point, SeñorFags

You didn't answer my question, because you focus on what white people did but haven't got a clue what others were doing, which were far more brutal in comparison.
How about islam enslaving subsahara africa for 1400 years 1000 years before any white person even bought a single black slave from the already established slave market off the hands of other africans.
I appreciate you want to learn but perhaps you should focus less on whites and what others did aswell, if you want to make an objective conclusion that is.

>Oh, I don't disagree. But the pot calling the kettle black is no way to prove your point, SeñorFags
What are you talking about it's a teddybear in comparison to what was going on in other places in less civilized times. Whites were the first out of such things.

>what do they think is bad about wanting to be around your own people
No one said it is. In fact, why do you think most whites live in the suburbs? You're allowed to do that dumbass
Liberals don't know how to explain themselves, they know there's bad seeds everywhere, but they do have genuine friends who aren't white, and they know how much of a pussy you are knowing very well how easy you have it yet you kick and talk trash on Sup Forums about nonwhites every chance you get.
No one is forcing you to be nice, you don't have to have nonwhite friends, but at least don't shit on them you autist. And then you call your selves the "good guys" top kek
There's a reason as to why the world hates Sup Forums and no one wants to be associated with this site.

Ever heard of the Romans? They're from Italy, in case you'd didn't know. Here's a book about their slaving practices:

m.barnesandnoble.com/p/slavery-in-the-roman-world-sandra-r-joshel/1100957510/2691135042782?st=PLA&sid=BNB_DRS_Core Catch-All, Low_00000000&2sid=Google_&sourceId=PLGoP79700

FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

REVENGE IS COMING
GET READY PINK PIGS

>Liberals don't know how to explain themselves, they know there's bad seeds everywhere, but they do have genuine friends who aren't white, and they know how much of a pussy you are knowing very well how easy you have it yet you kick and talk trash on Sup Forums about nonwhites every chance you get.
Oh please stop pretending the racism against whites isn't a thousand times more rampant.
>knowing how easy you have it
What made white nations the way they are is a multigenerational effort to create such a situation dumbass. I'm all for people doing that in other countries but stop pretending white people are so shit eventhough you want to live in their countries.

THIS

WHITE PEOPLE NEED TO FUCKING BURN IN HELL

You, Sir, are stupid. I'm surprised you could even turn your computer on.

You'll be there with SeñorFags. I bet y'all be buddies before eternity is over.

IM HALF FILIPINO HALF BLACK
100% PROUD 100% AWESOME

GET FUCKED
U THINK I CAN'T FUCKING SURVIVE W/O UR PINK ASSHOLE

FCK U
YOU ARE THE WORLD CANCER
YOU ARE THE FUCKING TRASH

there we go, and then what, do you think that will make your people or your home nations better? Also revenge for what exactly?

>Ever heard of the Romans? They're from Italy, in case you'd didn't know. Here's a book about their slaving practices:
Islamic caliphates covered more territory than rome and it's peak and murdered and enslaved others more than romans in their most vilest ways did.

how did this (((meme))) occur, indeed

Really? What source are you using?

You forgot 100% cunt for brains

I DONT FUCKING NEED U
WE DON'T FUCKING NEED U
U ACT LIKE WE NEED U

U DESERVE EVERYTHING U WILL GET WHEN THE FUCKIN REVENGE HAPPENS
THATS FUCKING JUSTICE
IM SPAMMING UR SAFESPACE
I CAN OUTTHINK OR OUTDO ANYTHING U COULD DO

U HAVE ALWAYS BEEN THE FUCKIN WORLD CANCER MY MAN!

IF THERE IS A GOD AND IM REALLY NOT SURE ANYMORE
HE FUCKING HATES U
EVERY LAST 1 OF U

THATS A PROMISE

WELL FUCK U TO0

WHITE GENOCIDE IS FAKE TOO BAD, BUT WE CAN MAKE IT HAPPEN WHEN LOSERS LIKE U EXIST

FUCKS LIKE U NEED TO BURN IN HELLFIRE
SO FUCKIN TRU

I don't think God would approve of your language, little boy.

When they say "white supremacy" they mean "white majority". They are brainwashed to believe the peace will come when white people lose their power and everybody is brown, black and mixed race.

I MAKE MY OWN RULES B/C GUESS WHAT AS LONG AS IM NOT FUCKING W/ INNOCENT PPL ITS OK. U CAN ACT LIKE A FUCKIN ASSHOLE TO WHITE PEOPLE ITS NOT A SIN

DONT THNK B/C IM MAD AND NOT TYPING GOOD THAT MEANS IM CRAZY OR STUPID, THIS IS RIGHTEOUS ANGER COMING AT U AND EXPOSING U. AND I SAID IF THERE IS A GOD B/C U KNOW WHAT THE WORLD IS SO FUCKED I DONT EVEN KNOW ANYMORE

IF GOD IS REAL HE FUCKIN HATES U AND EVERY DIRTY FUCKING WORD HE CAN SHOVE IN UR FUCKIN FACE OR THROTE ITS FINE

SO NOW U KNOW
EDUCATE YOUR STUPID BRAIN

MORON

ITS FUCKED UP HOW WHITE PPL LOOK AT ME LIKE I DON BELONG IN AMERICA OR ASKS ME WHERE IM FROM ? IM FROM HERE PINK PIGS

FUCK ALL OF U. OR THEY JUST LOOK AT ME AND THINK I LOOK MORE LIKE... LIKE IM NOT "FROM HERE" OR THEY ASK ME WHERE MY MOM AND DAD ARE FROM? YA THAT SHIT GOT TO ME BIG TIME

I think you accidentally selected an obsolete flag for your country. In case you did know, they don't use that one anymore. Here you go though; I've provide you one.

PINK PIGS DIE
PINK PIGS BURN

BLACK POWER
POC REVOLUTION

You know, the best way to make me think you're crazy is by swearing to me in a very crazy manner that you're not crazy, Crazy.

WHEN U DIE, IT MAKES THE WORLD BETTER
WHEN U DIE, IT MAKES GOD HAPPY
When you fuck off, it wont be perfect
But we can make it smething better

if i was "crazy" i wouldnt know who I m or who YOU ARE because I understand where i am

i am just upset

CRAZY PEOPLE DON'T KNOW WHAT'S UP OR DOWN, IDIOT, CRAZY PEOPLE ARE TOTALLY OUTSIDE OF REAL WORLD GOINGS ON

fucking mor0n

You clearly have no idea what it means to be crazy, which is probably why you're now denying it. Here, read this:

google.com/url?q=http://dsm.psychiatryonline.org/doi/book/10.1176/appi.books.9780890425596&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwjN7omt-ojWAhUI34MKHWsqCIEQFghQMAw&usg=AFQjCNHVvOA_vjj2YMk8fuCQ3xYM2_1DPw

The white European peoples embodie sin and filth. U invented pollution, perversions and capitalism and rape of the planet earth and empires like Rome and Britain which pretty much laid the groundwork for exploitation and global persecution in diverse ways.

STUDY YOUR HISTORY BROWN PEOPLE
INVADE THE WHITE PEOPLE SAFESPACES
ATTACK THEM & MAKE THM KNOW TO BE FUCKING SCARED

JUSTICE = COMING

PAY UP
PINK PIGS

THE REAL COLOR REVOLUTION
IS COMING SOON TO A WORLD NEAR U

tl:dr
The left gains control by manipulating language. They always have, they always will. That is what the entirety of left boils down to.
Calling people white supremacists is just another tool the left uses to paint people they disagree with a powerful word instead of addressing any of their arguments.
Someone wants their race to have a homeland. That is not a hard position to defend. All races should have their existence secured, and any threat against their existence needs to be met with force. Instead of attacking this idea they label you a white supremacist, now instead of talking about the existence of your people you are put on the defensive as people go ''huh, you think you're better than me?????'' all while posting pictures of ugly guys with the caption reading ''this guy thinks he is genetically superior to somebody.''

The left makes dialogue impossible.
If you sat down every single person on Earth and simply explained to them that we want what the kikes, Asians and Africans already have, most people would think it's fairly reasonable and they would support that idea. That is why the left needs to obscure the issues and muddy the waters. Now even being on the right and being white gets you associated with the label of ''supremacy'' which gives all your opponents a justification to attack your looks and a bunch of strawmen to use against you.

niggers and women want social/economic/political power. They don't know how to gain any of it besides resorting to tribalistic "divide and conquer" tactics in an attempt to achieve the power grab.

Checked.

>vikings pillaging villages and raping like theres no tomorrow
>colonists doing the same pretty much all over the world, not even so long ago
>crusades
>both the world wars
Yeahhhh..

Non whites can move to white countries where the natives are banned from acting in their own racial interest while the non white immigrants are encouraged to act in their own.

Supremacy/Privilege etc etc are part of a nefarious double standard that only considers white races to be real when they are being disenfranchised and chastised.

We are a global minority in a world where all races but ours have homelands where native racial interest is the norm, but are still called privileged.

It conflates the existence of wealthy whites with the overall supremacy of white peoples, as if those wealthy men (who by and large act against our racial interest by supporting mass immigration) negate the fact that we have no right to ensure our future as a race.

>There's a reason as to why the world hates Sup Forums and no one wants to be associated with this site.
I noticed you're here.

A lot of shitlibs just really hate white people for all the injustices we committed against non-whites and want to see us suffer. But those that are genuine in wanting equality have too much empathy for non whites. They see them getting discriminated against and think "wow, I wouldn't want to be discriminated"

Oikofobie

>What do the left mean when they say racism and white supremacy and these things?
There is only one race the HUMAN RACE.