Has he single-handedly destroyed the Alt. Right?

Has he single-handedly destroyed the Alt. Right?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15075154
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1469-1809.1959.tb01724.x/abstract;jsessionid=BD2125D1AB42B2F67D4093B832929ECB.f04t04
youtube.com/watch?v=T7Lc8QdfUKA
questia.com/library/journal/1P3-63112187/racial-differences-in-pain-perception-a-biological
link.springer.com/article/10.1023/A:1016335501805
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886908001773
m.youtube.com/watch?v=uHp5DKJZVE0
youtube.com/watch?v=uHp5DKJZVE0
youtu.be/WFCKTvGU8oU?t=6m53s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcissistic_personality_disorder
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No one likes this cunt when he revealed himself to be a massive hypocrite.

Lost half his followers

The alt right doesn't exist. There's simply the RIGHT, and the WRONG.

>Has he single-handedly destroyed his revenue streams?*

Yes

he is a degenerate cuck who lives near my hometown and will get smacked in the gabba for being a massive faggot

who

Literally who? No idea who this fag is so I doubt he did any serious damage to the alt-right, let alone singlehandedly destroy it

Who is this guy again? Did we already move on from spamming the exact same threads saying the exact same thing about that Destiny character? I'm out of the loop.

No, he single-handedly bullied a strawman which no one has argued and which is entirely irrelevant.

Quite pathetic to be honest.

So you live near the border with Austria?

if you are so deep into coping that you have to pretend you dont know someone to look more edgy in a right wing imageboard
toplul
you will make it in live

Where does he live?
:^)

Destiny hammered in a few nails, but Kraut is responsible for the final one.

he lives near düsseldorf

I have no idea who these faggots are talking about

Probably a leftypol anti Spencer raid

>this thread again

>Literally who?
>Who is this guy again?

He is a "sceptic" to who set out to destroy the alt right. He already has successfully debunked two strawman and made himself look like a complete idiot.

who?

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15075154

Patel et al. (2003) interpret statistics on gestational length and find evidence for the following:

• The length of human gestation differs amongst ethnic groups in a heterogeneous maternity population.
• Black and Asian women have shorter pregnancy duration compared with white European women.
• The discrepancy in gestational length could be associated with earlier fetal maturation as evidenced by passage of meconium.

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1469-1809.1959.tb01724.x/abstract;jsessionid=BD2125D1AB42B2F67D4093B832929ECB.f04t04

Combined with observations by Balmer (1959) of twinning rate in blacks, a relatively clear comparison concerning the theory of r/K selection can be drawn, stating that reproductive strategies vary greatly between focus on quality and quantity: the twinning rate of Blacks in Africa is more than twice as high than in Europe.

@Iron_Mirror

Before I stopped watching him, he mentioned something along the lines that he moved to Austria after some German law came to pass about arresting internet trolls or something.

See above.

I'll just leave this here

youtube.com/watch?v=T7Lc8QdfUKA

how do you destroy a label

questia.com/library/journal/1P3-63112187/racial-differences-in-pain-perception-a-biological

(2000) Hama analyzes racial differences in pain perception.

They find pain perceptions differs by race in a manner accordant with Rushton's r-K family life theory. As a result, there are generally higher pain tolerances for those with more K-focused strategies and lower levels of pain tolerance for those with more r-focused strategies.

Africans tend to have a lower level of pain tolerance than Whites.

@Iron_Mirror

Kraut and tea on jewtube

>sceptic
So what, one of Sargon's cuck friends or something? Who cares what him or his lackeys think
Not everyone sucks e-celeb dick 24/7 like you do.

He single handedly destroyed any modicum of respect people had for YouTube (((skeptics))). Why the fuck did they all jump to his aid like the JIDF?
Can anyone tell me?

>North Rhine-Westphalia

most chucked place besides berlin

kek
also sage

Are these just rumours or substantiated claims?

link.springer.com/article/10.1023/A:1016335501805

(2002) Rushton & Whitney analyze cross-national variations in violent crime rates and their correlations to race, r-K theory, and income.

In their own words, "The median number of violent crimes per 100,000 population were: 7 East Asian countries—34; 45 European countries—42; and 22 African and Black Caribbean countries—149, respectively. The median Gross Domestic Product per Person was highest in East Asian countries ($12,600), intermediate in European countries ($7,400), and lowest in African and Black Caribbean countries ($1,900). Across the three population groups there was an “ecological correlation” of −.96 between crime and wealth (wealthier countries had less crime). Finer-grained analyses, however, found that while wealth was negatively related to crime across European or East Asian countries, it was positively related to crime for the African and Black Caribbean countries (i.e., the wealthier an African or Black Caribbean country, the greater its rate of violent crime)."

These results are entirely in-line with Rushton's r-K theory.

>So what, one of Sargon's cuck friends or something?
Yes
>Who cares what him or his lackeys think
Normies alcasar

this fag spams his own videos for views

skeptics are an irrelevant community of incel fag nerds

It's puuurrrfetik

*normies care

They are fact. I've seen a picture of him holding his Austrian passport on his Twitter.

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886908001773

(2008) Templer draws correlational and factor analytic support for Rushton's differential K life history theory.

In Templer's own words, "The present study examines predictions from Rushton’s differential K theory that diverse traits covary with intelligence, reproductive strategies, speed of maturation, parental care, and longevity. The predictions are tested by inter-correlating 129 cross-national differences in IQ, birth rate, infant mortality, HIV/AIDS, and life expectancy. A K super-factor accounted for 75% of the variance. Moreover, the correlations were significantly higher with skin color, a biological variable, than they were with gross domestic product (GDP), a culturally influenced variable. The median of the 21 inter-correlations among the seven variables was 0.68."

All factors saw highly significant correlations: "[...] with loadings: IQ, −0.93; birth rate, 0.91; life expectancy, −0.96; infant mortality, 0.92; HIV/AIDS, 0.54; skin color, 0.93; and GDP, −0.75."

In all statistical likelihood, the r-K life history theory of human evolutionary behavior holds up across the 129 countries examined and with incredibly high correlations and extremely large sample sizes.

@Iron_Mirror

Is bullying a strawman hate speech ?

no he's a fag with a bent accent

true dat

Nah he got so BTFO that he will probably hang himself in the next 2 moths or so.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=uHp5DKJZVE0

It's atheism+ 2.0 but in defence of the nigger ape instead of womxn.

>Is bullying a strawman hate speech ?
Ask Mr. Maas. I don't know, although I think bullying is quite mean.

Depends honestly but the big citys are fucked beyond repair indeed.

30km from Düsseldorf here

>first video
>25 minutes of /literally/ implying the alt right think lefties are ducks
>second video
>medical sources say self identified race isn't enough basis for treatment
>diversity in a species doesnt directly correlate with numbers of subspecies
he isn't even trying to look into what the alt-right say just looking for gotchas (and failing)

Do you still have the link? If we know at least part of his name I would be capable to find out his current address through the designated local database (ZMR)

Or when he revealed himself as some short chubby kid.

Kinda lost the charm of being a fine english gentleman

lmao that avatar is so cringe

Fuck off,Sargon

Decent summary, he is a bumbling idiot and Doktorant is an ideologe who can't into science without his feelings.

youtube.com/watch?v=uHp5DKJZVE0

He destroyed both videos pretty decently.

OP how can you be this retarded ?

The people in the comment box are destroying his videos.

The alternative hypothesis has gained almost 3'000 new subscribers whilst pissing all over kraut.

Other skeptics are distancing themselves from paut and sperg.

Others are telling him to just stop because he is self destructing

Yet you believe he's achieving something ? You stupid twat

>Respecting people who fence sit and say "muuh both sides are the same and just as bad".
Yeah no,i have never had any respects for skeltics,you see there are actual politics to be discussed but they only go for muh sjws and muh nazis.

>>medical sources say self identified race isn't enough basis for treatment
except in the UK where we use ethnicity questionnaires to help screen for sickle cell and it has a ~95% confidence rate.

No, I think his old Twitter got shutdown. I just skimmed his current Twitter and didn't find it.

At the very least, this is the video I was talking about where he confirms he lives in Austria. youtu.be/WFCKTvGU8oU?t=6m53s

Behold Kike and Ree, Scourge of Social Justice warriors, destroyer of the alt-right. The becky banisher, the chad chastiser. For none can best him and his rationally skeptical macho mind.

This is the birth of Skepticism+, the egg laying nigger internet defence force.

Yes, he moved from germany to austria because he got doxxed and he was afraid of the police because of hate speech and all that jazz.

Or because he locked up a fangirl in his room, rumor has it, she is still in his basement.

yes it is used but not necessarily enough, pretty obvious stuff
in krauts mind the alt right is therefore wrong about not wanting to be invaded by third worlders because of this

Like with Alternative Hypothesis right? :^)

Shouldn't we have his name if he was doxxed before? Austrianon says that he can use a local database to find him where he lives currently.

Never looked into that honestly, he is an lolcow for everyone who isn't an radical centrist as far as i'm aware.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcissistic_personality_disorder

Not as cringe as his fake accent. He is the fps Russia of the skeptic community.

Faked an accent to appear more "Intelligent" just like Fps Russia faked being Russian to appear more badass

I've never seen such a weak attempt to attack the Alt-Right and especially the Alternative Hypothesis.
There is a reason why the left in general doesn't enter a debate about race issues with these people and instead chooses to just call them racists, bigots, homophobes or something along these lines.
It's because there's too much scientific support for what they are arguing.
The sceptic community is dumb for attempting it, they should just adopt leftie tactics.

How does this retard have so many subscribers. Do people really just gravitate to anyone who pretends to have a smart-sounding accent?
Wait, what am I saying, of course they do. Look at that mouthbreather, John Oliver.

>radical centrist

What is radical about being a centrist?

>tfw posh english accent
i should really start making race realist videos kek

Time to get active. Although Austria is way more conservative than Germany, there are elections soon which will allow us to use him as scapegoat.

Well well, thanks

A radical centrist is moderate on the issue of pedophilia.

What is annoying to me is that his non arguments are going to be convincing to a lot of people. His dislikes dont represent it because they are mostly from alt righters.

But the problem is a faggot like him can do a google search and make a video convincing naive normies, which can be debunked only by someone who autistically studies the subject full time like alt hype.

So much for the free market of ideas.

and still nobody has named this faggot. I genuinely have no fucking clue who he is I don't watch this shit on jewtube

Pretty much

Vee misrepresents the alt-right in his video about this too by claiming the alt-right want to call black people animals when they're talking about subspecies. He seems to think that calling the races a subspecies means black people are subspecies or animals and white people are humans and not that they're both subspecies. At least that's how it comes across to me

He thinks he's owning the Alt-right, be in reality he is redpilling the centrists on IQ. Look at his comment sections on the two videos he's made, it's full of redpill bombs for the masses. A useful idiot i would call him.

half of Berlin isn't cucked at all
that's more than you can say for Frankfurt, Hamburg etc.

Just find some hard working neet with a nasally voice who's done all the research, and scalp his videos with your glorious RP.

It's a meme mostly but does have a point.

>which can be debunked only by someone who autistically studies the subject full time like alt hype.

alternative hypothesis is gaining subscribers.

Who fucking cares? Why does it matter what we call blacks?

Do you see whites giving a damn about niggers calling them cavebeasts? Do you think i take it to heart if someone calls me a slavshit?

Blacks should mind their own business and not worry what whites say about them

Internet debates are the most worhtless shit ever. No one is actually willing to debate. People just waint to "win". This is true for the people speaking as well as the people watching who are more interested in any shitty drama behind the scenes than the actual arguments or points that are made.

Worthless.

I do not think you guys know what paedophilia is. It only covers sex with pre pubescent children so anyone having sex with 15 year old girls is a hebephile not paedophile

Yes.

>Rambles out of his ass, while demonstrating he doesn't actually know anything about taxonomy
People actually think he debunked anything other than himself?

I'm aware of the difference mate.

Vee is a fucking middleaged fat dumbfuck that knows fuck all about politics and his own country.He has a literal slave mentality by orbiting sarcuck,he is the stereotype for our diaspora faggots i would say.
Each romainian that knows a bit of history or had to deal with gypsys first hand is a racist.Our communist sistem forced them out of the mountains into schools and jobs.
When that fel in 89 the gypsys went back to being subhumans in less than 3 years.If a totalitarian sistem that forcefully integrates people into a somewhat white european society cant take the subhuman out of them then it means its in their nature to subhumans.

You are welcome to get the fuck out if you don't like it. Complaints like yours are a waste of bandwith.

No but you have to belief everything he said, since he is a centrist and Doktorant (the Brain) has a Phd.

If you don't soak everything ounce of wisdom Kraut gave you, you are a bigoted alt right neo nazi.

Most people are not smart. They see graphs and statistics and hear big words from a person they respect arguing for a certain position and they just accept it.

Then i have bad news for you,Sup Forums revolves around that principle.

no, he doesn't have the mental capacity to come even close to argue any kind of alt-right views.

You lose.

No, I've talked about race and IQ with many people (including leftie women) here in Austria and not a single person would dispute that blacks have a lower IQ on average.
You know why that is? It's because everybody already knows at some subconscious level.
It's also for this reason that very few people want to associate or even worse, enter sexual relationships with them.
We are primed as humans to evaluate the genetic quality of other human beings because sexual selection is all about finding a partner with the best genes for procreation.
IQ is the same way heritable that average height or skin colour is and I don't even need science to understand it, even though it does already.
All the poverty in the world (not only today, but also historically) maps almost perfectly to IQ, you'd have to be a special kind of intelligent to rationalise this away. You'd have to be an ideologue.

>tfw you find out Millenial Woes thinks black people lay eggs
Really lost my respect for the dude desu

Oh boy. Statistically majority of adult Gypsies do not work. Like 90% of them if not higher are unemployed.

How can anyone defend an ethnic group of unemployed bums? Even if they were not stealing and being criminal they would still be the dregs of society

>fine English gentleman
You mean an obnoxious German cunt putting on a cringy British accent?

The only thing he destroyed is the toilet ...maybe...

SAD

I was in cathartic shock after the first episode because of how astoundingly bad it was.

Even worse, they do not simply live off the land or off welfare, they live off of crime.
They engage in thievery, prostitution and human trafficking.
It is simply immoral to let them live among us, when we clearly understand that they can only survive by harming us.
Send them to India from where they came.

People know that blacks are less intelligent on average but they think the difference is smaller than it is.

Also they give excuses like: "They are kind and open people, why does intelligence matter so much?"

It is really depressing to see adult men and women argue like children to defend blacks. If intelligence is not valued in society then what is?

Is being a "chill" black guy who smokes pot all day and can only do manual work really looked up to?

We tried to have an solution to this but then we got bullied by half of the world.