Muslims getting BTFO in Burma

Are the Burmese military, dare I say, /our guys/?
qt.com.au/news/children-being-burned-alive-burma/3219508/

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2017/08/25/at-least-32-killed-in-myanmar-as-rohingya-insurgents-stage-major-attack.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2012_Rakhine_State_riots
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/09/02/rohingya-minority-beheaded-burned-alive-burma-army/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Tbf I want to fuck a chinky burmese whore

>tfw no thicc in burma

Will backfire hard on them.

>Thinking this is good
It's a fucking ISIS psyop to get immigrants into Australia you fucking retard.

>ISIS drums up conflict in SEA, gets people fighting
>Muslims get hurt and persecuted
>Apply for refugee status
>Can't go to India, no gibsmedats
>Can't go to China, no gibsmedats
>They all come through SEA to Australia because we have by far the highest welfare and government support in the region
>Our cities get flooded with refugees and we have bombings and stabbings weekly

We are literally the next Europe. Prove me fucking wrong.

A long time ago I was in Burma, looking for a tangerine

suck it whitey
hope you all die in bombings

kill all muslims
kill all kikes
kill all niggers
finally, peace

Good. Fuck Australia. That's what you cunting cucks get for giving up your guns.

>wasting all those coffins
could have just dump-truck'd them all into the dead nigger holes

how come refugees can pass 15000km with a boat to Australia over the Pacific but drown 10km off shore in the Mediteranian?

because niggers can't swim.

the others are fishermen and slope-eyed fish alien rice peasants.

Poos and Asians can navigate the water unfortunately

Riddle me this.
Rohingas are from Bangladesh, and they are muslim, yet they moved en masse at some point to Burma, now since they are muslim they sperg out and wipe out entire villages of buddhists in the name of Allah, Buddhists retaliate and it makes the news.
Here is the question.
Why don't rohingas just go back to Bangladesh, their racial, religious and ethnic homeland ?
Subsidiary question, why are the atrocities they commit to the point of turning a Buddhist country genocidal never covered by western medias when the issue is approached ?

the boats sinking is intentional because we have an obligation to rescue them and relocate them once they've sunk in international waters, Hans.

Based Buddhists.

There's just under a million Rohingyas

Just get your country to pressure Bangladesh into absorbing the rohingas, it's incredible that no one is willing to address the elephant in the room, they are invaders into Burma and should be treated as such.

How?
No one gave a shit when poo Muslims killed a million poo hinus back in 71'

why would anyone care about poo Buddhists killing a million poo Muslims in 17'?
What is Saudi Arabia going to huff and puff over it? Iran?
No, Muslims hate Muslims as much as anyone.

Red pill me on these atrocities committed by the Rohinga user

Or rather kill the few whiteys we have and well have peace.

Both world wars were started and fought by westerners

Good. Fuck them, it's not up to the rest of the god damn world to lay down to mudslime colonization and inevitably subjugation. I'm so sick of these fuckers.

If your home country is a shit hole, you should stay there and attempt to change it for the better, not run away and ruin someone else's with your backwards bullshit.

muhammadanism is the worlds new Judaism... Touch one and the next thing you know the UN/EU is bringing in millions more, and putting you on trial as a Nazi.

It's because people who want to go to Australia are smarter

Since all nafris and their fellow niggers can't afford to go to Autralia because they're too dumb for it they prefer the Europe safe bet where they use to fail completely

Nafris risk their lives for jobs they'll never get in Europe
When nafris are in Europe they only bring shit with them

cnbc.com/2017/08/25/at-least-32-killed-in-myanmar-as-rohingya-insurgents-stage-major-attack.html
>At least 32 people killed on Friday after insurgents attacked 24 police posts.
>ARSA, group that staged October attacks, claims responsibility.
>Army sources estimate 1,000 insurgents from 50 villages involved.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2012_Rakhine_State_riots
>The 2012 Rakhine State riots were a series of conflicts primarily between ethnic Rakhine Buddhists and Rohingya Muslims in northern Rakhine State, Myanmar, though by October Muslims of all ethnicities had begun to be targeted.[5][6][7] The riots finally came after weeks of sectarian disputes including a gang rape and murder of a Rakhine woman by Rohingyas and killing of ten Burmese Muslims by Rakhines.[8] On 8 June 2012, Rohingyas started to burn Rakhine's Buddhist and other ethnic houses after returning from Friday's prayers in Maungdaw township. More than a dozen residents were killed in this riot by Rohingya Muslims.[9] State of emergency was declared in Rakhine, allowing military to participate in administration of the region.[10][11] As of 22 August, officially there had been 88 casualties – 57 Muslims and 31 Buddhists.[1] An estimated 90,000 people were displaced by the violence.[12][13] About 2,528 houses were burned; of those, 1,336 belonged to Rohingyas and 1,192 belonged to Rakhines.
>Those who identify as Rohingyas typically reside in the northernmost townships of Arakan bordering Bangladesh where they form 80–98% of the population. A typical Rohingya family has four or five surviving children but numbers up to twenty eight have been recorded in rare cases. Rohingyas have 46% more children than Myanmar's national average.

They are literally an invasion force.

Somehow they even pissed off the Buddhists.

>yet they moved en masse at some point to Burma
The Bongs brought them en masse to work the plantations and construction work.

>getting burmed alive in Burma

All semites have the same tactics, fuck all of them they ruin the world

all wars are started by kikes

and nigger muslims are just niggers

thanks for the information, I wasn't sure if this was true

>Rohingyas have been in Myanmar since 1100s
>Why can't the oh so peaceful Buddhists live with a few Muslims?
>Myanmar can't share a border with a muslim country and be totally muslim free
>Bangladesh can't facilitate such a large population
>why should Bangladesh house people who have lived in Myanmar for centuries
> Collective punishment is degenerate
>The Faith Army was only launched in 2016 to protect Muslims from soldiers and has only killed 12-44 soldiers as of now while Myanmar has killed tens of thousands of Muslims out of which only 77 were members of the Faith Army.

>we dindu nothing razing villages and raping women is justified in the name of allah unbelievers are not allowed to defend themselves

>getting burmed alive in Burna

Lol, don't forget the MSM and establishment shilled so hard for the current Burmese PM that they gave her a fucking Nobel Peace Prize and toppled the military Junta to get her in power because she was meant to then bend over and let them fuck her raw

Uhm. it's because you Muslims tend to take over and SHARIA whatever society/country happens to show you friendship.

Fuck off you're full

Evidence of anything of the sort happening in Myanmar.

The only reason the Buddhists cited was that the AFGHAN TALIBAN government destroyed the Bamiyan Buddha. This is probably the laziest excuse for a genocide that I've heard.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/09/02/rohingya-minority-beheaded-burned-alive-burma-army/

Burned and beheaded.

the 2012 riots were started by muslims gang raping women and burning down temples and houses

The Brits did that everwhere.
They put indians in the middle of Africa. They'd bring people from everywhere to their key ports in Yemen. They were masters of divide and conquer. Most of the African countries kicked out all the indians after independence since they were wealthier than the average African.

France did it in Syria with the Alawites vs a 80% sunni population.

>implying the killings started in 2012

The alawites are native to Syria though.

it's when the Rohingas started becoming an UN meme

Divide and conquer.
They do that to everyone, we refused to be enslaved and as a result by 1957 we are 60% immigrant population and they wanted to shove jus soli down our throats.
Besides this is just part of the numerous conflicts in Myanmar, seems like everyone hates each other to the point where their construction workers here are bashing each other's face in.
>Some guy stabs another tribe
>Victims bring their tribe
>Starts involving the whole region
Its unconfirmed but supposedly even PRC is funding ethnic chinese rebels there with the appearance of their AK copies. Add opium of the golden triangle and you get narco-race-religion war that nobody wants to touch.
Add the increasing competition from ever increasing Afghan opium and the drug war gets whole lot bigger.

>implying they start when you start

This game goes back to the 7th and beyond.

They are /ourguys/ about get blown the fuck out by the UN. If Burma doesn't keep their shit under control they will get Balkan'd.

They've been doing since forever

Not surprisingly, many of these burmese muslim turds are also being imported to the U.S.. One of my nieces has to go to school with them and she says their body odor is unbearable. No wonder the buddhists burn them alive.

t. mohamed

stay mad asshole

Doesn't change the fact that the killings weren't defensive, I said that Myanmar Buddhists started the killings to avenge the rocks at Bamiyan which happened far before the 2012 riots.

Basically what you said was that the Buddhists are kistofoed because they are only defending themselves from the 4% Muslim population they've been killing for centuries and they retaliated once in 2012 and a vigilante group killed 77 soldiers that tried to kill civilian Muslims.

Don't worry. We will help you share the refugee.
#trulyasia

>from fighting 'Le evil Nazis' in ww2 to this
lmao

>wasting time digging holes
just give em the mongol treatment and stack them out for the vultures to eat

See You're a retard falling for their tricks

I know the Chinese populations of Burma had issues during the junta but I thought it ended up somewhat settling itself since unlike the rohingas the chinks are pretty important since they occupy a lot of essential posts such as doctors, teachers, etc... and play a major economic role.

In Rakhine the rohingas were literally proceeding to population replacement through intimidation and massive outbreeding of natives.
you're from pakistan so you probably have heard of reproductive jihad.

How many Bangladeshis are there in Malaysia ? Do they manage to get permanent residency ? Even if a Malay Nationalist government cannot stop Malaysia from becoming Banglasia then what hope is there for the rest of us ?

Reproductive jihad is a paranoid meme. Of course you'll only reply with oy vey or something but settling somewhere isn't something you punish with mass killings of all of them and even if the Rohingyas are waging Reproductive Jihad why are they still at 4% and trying to flee the country at every opportunity they get

Wow, pol is white ISIS.

oh, how tragic.

sure is SAD that MUSLIMS are dying! maybe they should be more TOLERANT of OTHER CULTURES!

how did a starving peasant find a computer

>mudslimes are hated everywhere they go
>act like rat cunts and cry when someone hits back
Woah. I don't give a shit.

>Rohingyas have been in Myanmar since 1100s
Invaders
>Why can't the oh so peaceful Buddhists live with a few Muslims?
Cause muslims stop being peaceful once they feel they have a chance to take over.
>Myanmar can't share a border with a muslim country and be totally muslim free
Yes they can.
>Bangladesh can't facilitate such a large population
Then stop having so much children
>why should Bangladesh house people who have lived in Myanmar for centuries
Because if they don't they will all die.
> Collective punishment is degenerate
Funny cause all Bangladeshis are the descendants of Indians raped by Muslims.
>The Faith Army was only launched in 2016 to protect Muslims from soldiers and has only killed 12-44 soldiers as of now while Myanmar has killed tens of thousands of Muslims out of which only 77 were members of the Faith Army
All Muslims are enemies of free people, cats out the bag and non-cucked people know you want to take over the world.

Is he our guy?

>Reproductive jihad is a paranoid meme
literally advocated by dozens of muslim rulers, the most recent being such as Erdogan or Houari Boumediene.

Whatever. Just make sure your nigger-muslim brothers and sisters become refugees in your fucking nigger-muslim lands. We have enough low-IQ, tribalistic, lazy, parasitic, uncivil, breed-like-rabbits nigger-muslims already.

a buddhist temple was recently built in my town. gonna have to pay them a visit to show my support.

So of someone's ancestors invaded a land hundreds of years ago then he should be ounsihed for it?

Right, and Germany should have to pay reparations to Israel.

The rest of your points are just no.

Well, that's a good question isn't it.
I suppose you could make the case that, all genocides throughout history were a result of somethings and events that led to the them.
People don't normally just begin genocides for zero reasons, huh?

OUR STATE IS GOING TO ACCEPT IMMIGRANTS FROM THERE FUCK THIS SHIT ENOUGH ENOUGH I DON'T WANT ANY MORE AR*BS SEMI BROWN OR FULL ON SHITSKINNED ANIMALS ENOUGH REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Give them gibs and they will outbreed you all

Buddhist are doing is all a favor, just killing the pests infesting their nation before it reaches all of ours.

Spoken like a true african carp

get the fuck out you fucking roach

Can you make the Christians stop bombing muslims?

Once you do that, we'll stop our 'reproductive' Jihad

How can you still type with your butter-fingers, burger?

at least I have food you filthy turnip eating serf

Once you retards get your shit together sure

Let's not get ahead of ourselves and establish that in many cases even recent ones, genocide, or the attempt, were justified.
This would be contrary to common sense wouldn't it ?

there are more algerians in France now than there were arabs in the whole of north africa when the europeans went there.

>Implying jihad is about you being bombed
WOW

Good. Exterminate the muzzie vermin.
BASED BURMA BURNING BUMS.

He is our Buddha.

You eat only deep-fried butter, that's not normal, burger.

>stop bombing muslims

then maybe stop providing military bases to the US

So western countries bomb us so we can progress?

Aight, I'm going to head over to the local hospital and beat the shit out of every paralytic i see.

I'm so fucking happy your joke of a country is not in the EU

Nobody wants to be the next Iraq/Afghanistan/Libya/Vietnam/Korea/Germany

>We are literally the next Europe. Prove me fucking wrong
Europe had culture and history and at least some kind of value to western civilization before it was destroyed

God I can't wait for Bangladesh to go underwater. Going to be hilarious when Burma on one side and India on the other side shut the borders and 100,000,000 Mudshits starve and drown. Hnngggg imagine the images of Mosques collapsing beneath Poseidon's might. I have masturbated to that video of the Muslim couple in Yemen drowning more times than I can count. sometimes I eat salted chocolate and pretend it is the seawater soaked corpse of a dirty bangladeshi muslim nigger when he dies from the sea level rise. I pray everyday that every filthy muslim drowns in bangladesh and that the ones who don't drown can't grow food in salty soil. sometimes i see filthy bangladeshi niggers at the market and put salt onto the fruit so they will know how salty soil makes food taste and get dehydrated and die. I would burn 1000000 Korans if I had enough sticks to light fire but i don't because bangladeshi niggers take sticks to build their stick houses. fucking bangladeshi niggers.

Obviously they're dropping bombs of knawledge on you people you just don't have the necessary brain capacity to survive the huge amount of information that's being released once the bombs explode

>Afghanistan

it was (You) who supported usa puppets aka mojaheds

based burma

Why even bother? These cucks are more bred with niggers than niggers themselves, which is why they go out of their way to call everyone a nigger. No matter what you say, they will always look at you like you're some sort of mouth foaming jihadi that will never ever relent on his mission to end the West.

I sometimes wonder why this is so. Perhaps it's because they can't win anything in their own countries so they must blame all of their failings on others.

Why are you arguing with an armchair revisionist historian? You will never win.

Maybe when all of you stop fucking your cousins and your gene pool is fixed

Key word being USA puppets. What else would a new country do that is right next to it's fat retarded cousin itching for a fight?

>inbred goatfucker goes on about niggers
I am havin' a laff

Thought you were full. Whatever happened to that?

only if they let any of these scumbags live

purge them completely or don't bother at all. rohingyas don't belong in burma.

Goat fuckers and child molesters are only Afghanis. Prove me wrong.

I like how you ignored the inbred part.

>Prove me wrong
Paki pedo gangs.