LOOOOOOOOOOOL

Drumpf is a failure. Joke is on you lmao

Awoooooooooooooo!

>this will be written in history books

England.

It's over
youtube.com/watch?v=bUFWXpYJKaI

the way they draw the constellation matches up perfectly with the garment

Sunday Shows, Korea will play havoc with this schedualed line up.

Meet the Press
Eddie S. Glaude Jr

Face the Nation
Kevin Book
Umair A. Shah
Sylvester Turner
Brock Long
Victor Cha

This Week
Joaquin Castro
Ted Cruz
Brock Long
Greg Abbott
Art Acevedo

Fox News Sunday
Steven Mnuchin
Greg Abbott

State of the Union
Greg Abbott
Jeff Flake

If Seoul is destroyed that is entirely the fault of the South Koreans for never moving it.

Holy shit you are retarded.

when they attempt to launch, it explodes before even making it off the ground, killing Kim and most of their military leaders

xDDDDDDDD

They never had one in the first place

>clothed in the sun with the moon at her feet
facially legitimate, secretly awful; islam is symbolized by the moon and is 'below' europe

THIS is the crown of twelve stars. It doesn't just look like it, it's creator states outright that it was based on that bible verse.

DEFEND TRUMP MEETING WITH THIS INNOCENT BLACK KID, /ptg/!

>Castro
The twins are fucking creepy. They actually had to learn how to speak Spanish (their mother came into America and were probably anchor babies)

Because? Fuck you.

also her leg is kind of bent back back just like you said like shes giving birth

now youre just making the sign more inspiring with all the extra details

how come japan produces so much anime and great stuff, while south korea doesn't produce jack?

Wait a second, Jupiter is supposed to be the baby right? yet it's not in any position that would imply that, not only that, it hinges on the idea that Leo is supposed to be the crown, yet it counts Venus, Mercury, and Mars, even though they aren't even starts

Their hentai is 30 page crap with 27 pages of drama and 3 of cuckoldry

Living on an island makes you degenerate.

Cuz Nips are supposedly pure blood

Gooks have no culture

Are germans good at anything?

No wonder they fuck muslim men, I doubt they fuck up making new threads

prev

It's annoying how the media and that polish flag fag keep making out the missile test to be worse than it really was. While technically true that the missile flew over japan it never entered japanese airspace, was always hundreds of miles away from japan and was never on a trajectory to hit japan.

you want spooky, the chernobyl meltdown was the third trumpet as "Chernobyl" is ukrainian for "Wormwood"

Guns

It is your fault for provoking north Korea with your military parades just outside their borders.

Once again it is the fault of the USA that NK has nuclear weapons. Well done, retards

I wonder if this and pic related potentially detail some foreshadowing. An user from last thread speculated that SK wants B-2s and F-22s now, and that an air bridge between the US and SK was now being established. Seems like such wouldn't be done unless the US wants to start hitting North Korea, but that is still just speculation.

Checked

I think this image is a critique of Trump, doesnt belong here, shill

the rectangle inside of virgo is the womb
so yes it does stay inside the virgo womb

>yet it counts Venus, Mercury, and Mars

the Bible does not make a distinction between stars and planets. We get our English word planet from the Greek word planētēs, which means "a wanderer" and refers to "wandering stars".

I need it

Only God knows when, it`s stated in the Bible, so it`s pointless to even try and decipher "signs".

Solution to N.K. problem.

1. give S.K. and Japan nukes.
2. no longer recognize Hong Kong as part of China.
3. Dalai Llama can say whatever he wants about the chinks to whoever he wants.

Unless Chinks crack the whip on lil kim that is what America will do.

>Was over Japan
>Not in Japanese airspace
You know there's no vertical limit to airspace, right? It literally extends to the edge of outer space.

I wish Joe would just vanish already

I don't get the pic

I am OP AND I CREATED this thread using a caricature of the (((MAGA)) movement.

So many people posted comments in here, it just shows you what pathethic dumbfucks you DRUMPFkins really are. You pathethic jewish puppets, MAGA MAGA MAGA hahahaha

the day of judgment itself is unknown but it is said that when the signs appear you'll be able to know when it is near like how you know winter is coming after autumn

I just got a new laptop so I can shitpost more effectively on the go

You're so close just use your brain that little bit more. The hint is in your own post!

reminder, this is who /ptg/ is

>Only God knows when

No Man Knoweth the Day or the Hour?
youtube.com/watch?v=mJ1yapCMVWI
Revelation 3:3
Remember therefore how thou hast received and heard, and hold fast, and repent. If therefore thou shalt not watch, I will come on thee as a thief, and thou shalt not know what hour I will come upon thee.

>Finngolians
>going outside

What makes you think southern gooks are any better than NoKo?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Article_9_of_the_Japanese_Constitution

Because they bent the knee.

Knowing wouldn`t make a difference, nobody will listen to you, and there`s nothing you can do about it either.
Therefore, it`s known to God alone and you don`t need to live like a soothsayer, leave that to the (((climate change))) people.

>hundreds of miles
Fucking hell. I'm too tired for this.

I need to stop arguing with maltanigger. His opinions are as amorphous as a Jew's.

Abe has been changing the constitution ever since he took office, he can change it again easily.

>mfw it's real

cuz baby now we got bad blood

This whole "end of the world" business started as a CCCP disinformation to keep people in check, nowadays there`s religious people so obsessed about it that they claim to know the "day, month, year, hour, minute and second" when everybody knows that it is up to God alone.
Keep that bullshit elsewhere, that`s what I`m saying.

Yeah I don't get the obsession with 'figuring out Revelations'

Isn't it all part of God's plan? You can't stop it then. Just role with it.

>he's never been on the side of the highway with a 'the end is near' sign

its like you're allergic to fun

The emojis are extra presidential

You need populous vote to change Article 9

The idea that the one this month is "unique" is also bullshit, It's happened before in 2705 and don't bother posting that "unsealed" site, which puts "maybe" over more than half of the requirements to make it seem like it didn't happen, not only that, but most of the religious community disagrees with that article, and that article is the same article most doomsayers site, and let's not forget that fact that Virgo has already had a cluster of stars above known as "berenice's hair"

fuck off,spambot

@140074761
>haha yessss! little do they know it was I, PROFESSOR CHAOS, who posted the 14397524th edition of their general thread!

What is with this latest round of Juchephobia?

Don't stupid white people know that far more people are harmed by domestic terrorism than the DPRK of peace?

Domestic terrorism counts are in the hundreds and DPRK attacks are like zero.

Why are you rural and suburban retards so afraid of people that are different than you? Grow up and get a job and a boyfriend.

You're just too stupid. You admit that airspace only extends as far as space and I told you the missile never entered japanese airspace. Use your brilliant powers of deduction and you can figure out where the missile was when it passed over japan.
>implying I'm maltanigger

>2705

What is this, a year? 2705 BC?

Drumpf is weak! Why he can't do shit gains NK? IS HE, DARE I SAY IT, A LOSER

Well, given that NK just fired an ICBM over their heads, I doubt many in Japan would be against militarizing. Especially when the US has their back.

It's cringey, but their minds are open.

fucking boomers
just as bad as normalfags

Is it time to glass the Norks yet?

The nips just had a missile fly over their northern island and now a nuke 30x as powerful as last year was just tested.

I think the Nips would be ok with it.

it didnt happen before in all of history
for this date the stars were above leo and didnt form a crown

kek

SESSIONS HAS TO GO
TILLERSON HAS TO GO TOO
AND MATTIS AS WELL

every time and i mean EVERY TIME I SEE A GOOD PIC LIKE THIS I CANT FIND THE ORIGINAL VIA REVERSE IMAGE SEARCH BECAUSE OF THAT RETARDED TRUMP HAT
you guys are fucking retarded for sensationalizing some meme candidate who hasnt done shit for you. this stupid fucking hat really is the next fedora and in 2017 a reverse search engine is completely thrown off by a shit meme photoshop. who made these iqbd reverse engines, pajeet? jesus fucking christ

I literally don't get the caricature

How is Trump going to give $80 billion in disaster relief to SE Texas AND slash the budget enough to give his rich friends tax cuts?

Probably by cooking the books the way he does in his private businesses. Then when he's defeated in four years, it's someone else's problem.

The icbm only flew over the japs heads in the same sense that thousands of satellites fly over their heads every day. Try to avoid media hyperbole

>giving South Korea nukes
>not realizing South Korea was literally controlled by a feminazi cult

...What? When I said "hundreds of miles" I realized the missile was already in outer space, and thus out of any country's airspace. I mentioned I was too tired because it took me too long to realize my mistake.

And when I said maltanigger I clearly wasn't referring to you, I was referring to /hbhNlrIZ/, who I've been speaking to for the past two or so hours on North Korea. By the way, he's apparently got a big hard on for wanting Trump to declare war on NK and nuke them to shit, consequences be damned.

Seems fake an gay, an if true, they certainly aren't posting in /ptg/.

We average around 80 or so unique posts mostly, and this has been pretty content for a while now. If there is new blood coming here, they are going elsewhere, thankfully.

>What is this, a year? 2705 BC?
Yeah, that's what I'm talking about, scholars will tell you that all these prerequisites happened in that year, and nothing happened, but doomsayers like will tell you that the one this year is unique because of some very minute difference

FUCK OFF SHILL
fucking eurocucks

When was the last time a satellite crashed a couple hundred miles off their coast?

South Korea and the US Joint Chiefs of Staff have agreed to prepare and implement a US-ROK military response in the earliest possible time, after the North's sixth nuclear test, the Joint Chiefs of Staff .

Jung Kyung-Doo, chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, and US Joint Chiefs of Staff Joseph Dunferd, agreed in the call that North Korea's nuclear test was a very serious provocation and a provocation that can not be ignored.

Accordingly, it is expected that US strategic weapons will be dispatched to the Korean peninsula.

"We will actively support South Korea's response and respond to North Korea's provocations with a common effort by the US," the Joint Chiefs said.

The Joint Chiefs of Staff said, "The two countries have agreed that the US-ROK alliance should be able to discuss all military measures and be supported by the international community."

He then held an emergency operations commander meeting, and each commander clearly recognized the severity of the current situation and emphasized thorough preparation for potential enemy tactical surprise attacks in enemy areas.

m.yna.co.kr/amp/kr/contents/?cid=AKR20170903068352014

I'm sure Japan can reach scrapping Article 9 after a drawn out process but you said Abe can "change it again easily", you need populous vote so there will be a public debate and then a propaganda war from China and North Korea and redflag operations by spies in Okinawa to stigmatize US troops
Not that easy as you say

You're being disingenuous again. This latest test broke up in the atmosphere over a thousand miles beyond japan iirc. Try to keep things factual

I should have added you in my reply as well

koreans too busy getting cosmetic surgery so their kids will look nothing like them

>tactical surprise attacks in enemy areas

>who made these iqbd reverse engines, pajeet?
nigger it's not anything magical it's just grabbing the hash and checking it against a database
I don't know what google does but it's different because AI

what is going to happen when 99% of women are turbosluts and nobody is having children?

Is there any way to get everything back to normal?