The norks have finally done it, get off Sup Forums and tell your family you love them

The norks have finally done it, get off Sup Forums and tell your family you love them

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JSUIQgEVDM4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

But I don't love them.

Soon. Net goes down in about 8hrs..screencap now for no fucking use. Ever

Fuck off

You guys are my family

Goodbye Sup Forums, you were my only joy some days

It's doesn't matter.

How do I always fall for that? The resolution looks so good from the catalog and I start to freak out, and then I click on the thread and suddenly the picture looks like shit and there's an utter lack of responses to OP. God, I'm such a retard.

Oh no California is gonna get hit, someone pls stop it.

FUCK OFF CUNT WITH YOUR SHITTY Sup Forums THREAD UNDERAGED RETARD

YOUR FAKE STICKY IMAGE SUCKS STOP TRYING TO FIND EXCUSES TO POST IT

Man this is such a true and depressing statement.

I send my atheist prayers to you all! :^)

Remember to put POC and other oppressed minorities in shelters before helping out cis-white people. Take this chance to help the revolution, and only accept rational and logical irreligious minorities!

Love should be implied by action. If you keep wasting your breath on the same repeating four character sequence then it should be assumed nuking you is no loss.

4/10 bait

BOASTING IN A STIGGY

Is there any way I can insure they die slower than me?

I want to suck the milk out of a black goat's buttcheek and then testify to the power of the god of grass
In neighbor fields below the savage mountain, the friendly folk to speak with and evenings to harass.

Okay I was fucking joking. Why are there sirens going off at 630 AM?

The world will burn

I want to know how much taxpayer money goes into shilling on Sup Forums and if these people (some would call them CIA niggers) actually have a soul.

Lmao nice 'sticky'

You underestimate just how influential that place is and just how suicidal so much as pointing a nuke toward it would be, just because a 25th of its population are SJW twats.

WHY HAVENT WE FUCKING NUKED NORTH KOREA YET

JUST FLATTEN THEIR WHOLE FUCKING COUNTRY IT'S FOR THE BEST EVERYONE KNOWS IT

nuke drumpf

digits and nuke hits Montenegro

pls hit California

also praying for a suit case mini nuke in Brussels

this is it boys, a new world will rise from the ashes. glory to /ourguy/ kimmy-sama

that pin was a great touch, nicely done OP

I'm torn. I'd like the satisfaction of watching Commiefornia fail on its own first.

Stupid faggots can't even nuke Guam. It's not happening. And before you mock me, I'm serious. This is going to amount to nothing like it does every year, every month, every week.

Maybe the hurricane should've hit Dallas/Fort Worth instead. What a cancer filled septic tank of SJWs.

>Be 7/10
>Don't eat like a pig
>Dye hair blonde
>Get one of your orbiters to pay you 5 grand to get your ass done and buy makeup
>profit

F-faggot

>get your ass done
beg youre pardon?

YEASH! FINALLY!

>tell your family you love them
I love you Sup Forums.

Nice source, faggot.

I-I love you too.., no homo you cunt.

youtube.com/watch?v=JSUIQgEVDM4

leaving a wound to fester is not a good idea, the rot will spread and only make it worse. better to deal with it before it becomes a bigger problem m8

Yuck. I know I have some Portuguese and Leaf in me, but the last thing I am is some filthy Middle Eastern mudshit.

Fuck you, shitskin

>it's real
buckle your seat belts

Thank you, Sup Forums. You opened my eyes and you were all great people. If any of us survive, just know that you survived for a reason.

I hate you too.

Whoa who doesn't love traditional women amiritre guys, doesn't get much more traditional than dat ass out on display for the internet

I dont think one nuke will destroy the whole planet ;^)

>just know that you survived for a reason
Yeah. I survived because nothing happened and these threads are all the same recycled shit 20 after the other.

Oh shit nigga!

top zozz m80

IT'S HERE

It will be okay

Prediction,
>>Be 9/11
>> The USA "accedentally drops a bomb on the north side of Korea hitting something essential or meaningful.
>>Koreans loose there shit.
Mfw 9/11 is now known for when they nuked us

WHAT IS GOIGN ON FILL ME IN FOR FUCK SAKES

Nothing you tea slurping faggot.

If you dont survive, tell your family, hello.

this best Korea will remove our commies for us

only soup can save us now. brb

Fuck off and go eat your chlorinated chickens you spaz

no, Brussel has a cool shaped building, its named nato hq

sticky icon is too small, compare it with other sticky threads

5 star attempt regardless

Britfag here....... You're unlucky lmao

Finally

You start slowly killing them right now.

>wanting a nuclear holocaust

I want it

I rather die than live in a world with commies

Suicidal fool.