California student dress-coded for not wearing a bra

How is this kind of slut shaming allowed in 2017? Ugh

archive.is/ofOAr

thats because you dont have boobs bitch - burn in hell forever

School is for learning.

How dare they assume xers gender, that what I would say and sue the school. Might as well get paid from those commie retards.

School is for learning NIGGUH!

nice tits

she's also not wearing a belt. yawn.

It's for her and society's own good.

If she doesn't wear bras those tits will soon start hanging, and NOBODY wants that.

I assume when i go into work with extra tight pants to show off my glutes and have a chubby showing through them all day. I would get dresscoded too

What a qt pie, would be a shame if... well.... never mind....

Dat's pretty hot desu senpai

kek I see girls doing this all the time now, no complaints.

attention hore 100%

bras make breasts sag
also checked

> bras make breasts sag
how

Gravity

Saggy tits before she will breed.
Poor children

Wearing a bra doesn't allow the supporting tissue to strengthen.

>supporting tissue

>lumbs of fat
>supporting tissue

All schools should have uniforms.

80s and 90s us was prime tiddies on the streets

Because school is for learning, not trying to get people to pay attention to her tits. Stupid attention whore.

bras make breasts sag over time and are a contributing factor to breast cancer. the breasts have many sensitive glands and having them smushed together all day isn't healthy. worst yet women who dont wear bras are looked down on and shamed.

dont fall for the bra jew

>having them smushed together

80% of woman wear the wrong sized bra. the right sized bra doesn't do that, but as usual woman are not able to make the right choice and go for looks over health..

As a man I never knew. Fucking jewish people got us again.

If she wanted to go bra-less then she should've worn some extra sweaters. If you can distinguish the nipple then the tit isn't fucking covered up!

She is hot and so is California in the summer.
Maybe the school should suspend the Wahabi Arab fucks who came up with that being not OK to wear instead. Remember the "Land of the Free"? It's almost gone now.

Sadly, people have lost decency.

Sports, certain physical jobs etc. need the tits secured in place. Are there any alternatives that don't squish the sensitive parts but arrest the boobs?

Just get some reusable nipple covers from Jeff Bezos' chink emporium.

>support tissues

>not marrying a flat asian girl who doesn't even need a bra

in other news of women being retarded whores

Teachers should be able to just flunk students for not following dress codes. If you can't follow a dress code you're a retard and/or a disruptive cretin.

That's why every school needs an uniform.

At least she shaves her pits

>Remy chose not to wear a bra because, as she told NBC4, if she had worn one, the straps would have been visible, which would have violated the dress code.

That means it's not an appropriate cut shirt you fucking degenerate slut. It doesn't mean you can just take your fucking bra off and let your nipple lumps poke people in the fucking eyes.

Is that why native african women all have flappy tits?

Yeah let's just let the slut go naked. She can use her pussy hole as a cellphone pocket. Absolutely Progressive.

I love that we shit on Muslims for men not controlling themselves around women, then turn around immediately and lose our shit about leggings and bras. What the fuck?

did she have big boobs?

HER BOOB MUSCLES DON'T HAVE TO DO ANY WORK TO KEEP HER BOOBS UP
SO HER BOOB MUSCLES GET WEAK
UNLESS SHE DOES PUSH-UPS WITH HER BOOBS
WHICH I DOUBT

Tell us more about boobs user

there's muscle behind there too

The stupid bitch should be in prison. Maybe she could be stripped naked and everyone should be encouraged to shout "slut" at her wherever she goes. See how much she likes being an exhibitionist whore then.

Wtf is this dresscode shit. Why don't Americans make them wear uniforms like every other country?

It's only a problem because women are literally too fucking dumb to get the right size bra. Or maybe they tend to get too small on purpose to increase clevage? Fucking thots

Uniforms are to dress codes as dictatorship is to police brutality.

It's expensive and pointless

Pregnancy causes tits to swell up so people who get pregant over and over slowly damage the tits and cause them to become saggy.

G Y N O
Y
N
O

The only supporting tissue breasts have are Cooper's ligaments located on the underside of the breast. They do not contain muscle. Smoking can break down elastin, which contributes to sagging. So can higher cup size, BMI, rapid weight gain/loss, and pregnancies.
That said, she looks like a slut and needs to put on a bra and decent shirt.

I need to do more research... got any more pics related?

I have proper and in-depth knowledge of female reproductive organs and the conditions that can affect them, but I know nothing of bras.

I put my trust in you, as you seem far more knowledgeable about this peculiarity of care for the female body than me.

>uniforms
>expensive and pointless
fuck off nigger

Great argument

The transparent shit is the problem. The bra is a solution. The teacher asked "are you wearing a bra?" instead of saying "I can see your nips"

FAKE NEWS

>it's expensive

Literally every 3rd world shithole country has uniforms so if they can afford it so can burgers.

She looks qt from the front, but OP forgot to show you the whole picture

Fucking slut

B-but why can't I dress like a whore at school? This is obvious misogyny.

And learning is for men

Third world shitholes make their uniforms out of toilet paper and string. If you want actual clothes, it's expensive

>no bra
>risqué neckline
>deep cut back section
>a fucking tanktop for school in the first place
>no belt
>choker tier necklace
>large earrings
>multiple wristbands
>wears exzessive makeup, eyeliner and kajal
>hair not done orderly
>pants to long and not fitting
>dirty shoes

Wearing any of that for school should be a dress code violation on it's own worth sending the student home to get into appropriate cloths.

Don't listen to them. Without bra you get torpedo boobs and later on saggy tits

>My underwear is none of there [sic] business.'

This bitch should pay more attention in school

Both.
They'll wear the good bra when they can't be bothered, and the bra that's too tight when they're feeling like boosting their grades, getting the boys attention, etc.
At older age it's too feel young again, despite how it makes their tits look like moldy cheese.

>still believing the bra lies
>being so immature that seeing pokey nips is indecent to you
What a shit society.

>stand on ferry
>see blonde
>big tits, 3/4ths of her boobs visible
>areolas clearly visible, let alone the nipples
That's whorish, and thus indecent.
Fairly simple to be quite honest.

The fact it's seen is whorish is why I think this society sucks.
Image of nudity is immature and means it's used immaturely in media as well.

Which is a symptom of societal degeneration, where the values of decency are forced out into fringe conservative groups and the aristocracy.

The only people I've ever seen use "immature" the way you have were numales.

Sexuality is extremely mature, but that aside
If images of nudity are immature, why should we aspire to it? Wouldn't we want to signal to women that such immaturity is undesirable? After all the opposite of immature is mature, so the opposite of whores would have to be modest ladies.

We had uniforms where I'm from and the company that sells them put a 1000 percent markup because muh shekels. The fucking belt costed 110 dollars and that was 9 years ago.

I don't know anymore. So does wearing a bra cause atrophy of the muscular structure at the base of the boobs, or does leaving the boobs' weight unsupported cause tissue stretching? If both are true, which causes sagging?

the jews

oh, she put it on the wrong way
no wonder she got dress-coded
OP how could you fuck this up so bad. Fake news!

When I was in school, either high school or college, women's bra straps were showing all the time and I never saw anyone get called out for it. And California of all places I would think wouldn't care about this shit.

I fucking hate roasters that can wear pretty much anything to school besides having their tits flopping around and ass cheeks hanging out complain about dress codes.

I wonder if when she gets a job she'll be able to dress like that then cry slut shaming!!

Look at that predator!

These faggots have no idea what they're talking about.

African jungle bitches practically step on their tits because they have NEVER WORN A BRA.

Skin stretches and sags when pulled on. Bras keep the boobs cupped and pressed in a bit.

>And California of all places I would think wouldn't care about this shit

Why do you think she's making a big deal of it?

>much it's 2017 we wuz progressive an shit