Redpill me as hard s you can Sup Forums

Redpill me as hard s you can Sup Forums

bump

Read Mein Kampf.

So, if you call it a "stupid bitch" would that be ok?

ahahahaha fuck yeah

WW3 starts this year, civil war in America this year, fake Alien invasion next year, NWO after wars in 2025 or sooner.

got you covered my dude

Anybody talking about jews on a global political level un-ironically is insane.

>tfw it all came true so far

The Pancreas Prevarication. Pancreas? You have likely heard of the mythical little thing that many claim resides inside of you. But you have not seen it. You have not touched it nor do you likely know anything about it. But you think it's there right?

Wrong.

It's a pure fabrication. A lie. Made by those at the top to ensure their diabolical plans for humanity can easily transition into being. One day a new resident of the human body will be discovered and this one will need pills or treatment. As we can gaze upon things smaller and smaller as time goes on it is not hard to believe this future. Your kids may need injections at school for something you did not know existed since it was discovered after your time in school.

Doctors are playing a long with it, the nutters they are. The medical field is ripe with a history of torture, human experimentation and more. This has not changed in our time. The delight in the grand misinformation campaign, playing with our minds and bodies as they LARP the idea of the pancreas with us while we shower the sadists with money.

So, ask yourself, have seen your Pancreas? Do you trust the elites? Do you trust doctors?

If not you are more sane than I started out. Take the Pancreas Pill now.

The Pancreas is a prevarication

But the US has been primarily Protestant before, upon, and since the FR's founding. This redpill stinks of bullshit.

This place has only gotten more unironically far right, so nothing in this pic is true other than Trump losing credibility.

Trump is a genuinely awful president who sold out to Goldman Sachs the moment he took office. Why is my, or anyone else's, disillusionment with him in any way a manipulation. If it looks like shit, acts like shit, smells like shit, then it's probably shit.

A better conspiracy about the shilling is not to make you hate Trump, but that you are kept distracted and divided so that you cannot organize at the local level and actually change anything at the federal level. Do you think prohibition was passed by the majority sitting at home writing articles and complaints to their newspapers. Those for prohibition got together and talked. They founded teetotaler clubs and temperance unions (often multiples in each state district) they made their demands known to the local politicians and voted them out at the drop of a hate if leniency for alcohol was made known. They installed the kind of people they wanted and got them to vote for what they wanted until alcohol was constitutionally banned (for good at first, and for bad thereafter). And weekly if not daily they met in their small groups and discussed their points and made their plans. The internet provides a cheap and efficient way for people to organize themselves (provided they have it, which most in the developed world now do). This is why shilling is rampant. The powers that be do not want you and your neighbor to make a plan, discuss on common grounds, or even slow down enough to see eye to eye.

Fake quote.

What he's trying to say, that the French Revolution is directly responsible for Communism, is true. The negativity towards the French Revolution however is fucking retarded because (as expected from the average Sup Forumsack) he doesn't know history and why the revolution happened in the first place. Why did the French people rebel together against the clergy and the king? Why did the notion of a "classless society" started gaining traction?

Because France was divided into classes (or should we call them "estates" as the french called them), and each of those estates possessed privileges that made them above the average population. There were the Clergy, Nobility and the rest of the plebeian population, however they weren't represented by the people themselves but rather by rich/influential people, or in some cases, by the Nobility itself. The Clergy, the church, was probably the most corrupt organization of its time, they also enjoyed privileges equal to that of the Nobility, and the Nobility was already over-privileged. The most important unfair privilege was the massive tax exclusion of those two classes of society as opposed to the massive tax on the common population, which was implemented due to the incoming bankruptcy from funding the American Revolution.

I can't be arsed to write multiple 2k letter posts but I hope that you're starting to get the idea where all of this is coming - this is why the Revolution beheaded so many nobles/priests, and this is also why Communism is atheistic - the exact same thing was replicated in Russia, where the Orthodox Church was corrupt to the extent that it probably was even more corrupt than the french Clergy. This is why Communism aims to eliminate class division, and now that those classes have all congregated into a single class of over-privileged capitalists, to eliminate capital.

Haha. You won't swallow it. Very few here have and it is readily available. They just want to be hip and hate Jews and larp as nazis. If you really want it, ill direct you.

Search "mystery Babylon William cooper" on youtube and watch all 40+ hours of it. You will be among the most aware on this site if you do.

But you wont. And that's okay.

It has more to do with Louis XIV ruining France's treasury and taxing it insanely than class divide, also his centralization and absolutism.
You're just interpreting French revolution to make it fit with communism.

exactly
can't tell you how far right the current political climate in america has pushed the general pop esp pol

Also French revolution was essentially a bourgeois coup to end up corporation system and liberalise the professional fields, so if anything it's more capitalistic or liberal than it is communist.

>not understanding how kikes fit into mystery babylon religion

its shit

read henry fords book about the jews
its 100 times better and based on logic instead of emotions

>You're just interpreting French revolution to make it fit with communism.
No I'm not, as I explained above the common population was taxed from Louis' retardation, but not the privileged classes (estates) - Nobility and Church. And they weren't taxed for no other reason but because they possessed massive influence and the King didn't dare try taxing them. The society was technically fragmented into well-defined classes that differed from the common people not by their wealth but by their exclusive privileges (which is where the term "privileged" comes from before the american lefties stole it for their retarded anti-white ideology). Again, the exact same was observed in Russia where the nobility did enjoy some privileges but the Church was just fucking overdoing it. Even under Communism and after being banned/purged they remained influential enough to actually run candidates straight up against the communist ones - it was THAT bad. When the war happened and Stalin was close to capitulation, he got blackmailed by the church in lifting almost all restrictions, which he did.

>Also French revolution was essentially a bourgeois coup to end up corporation system and liberalise the professional fields, so if anything it's more capitalistic or liberal than it is communist
No it wasn't, the primary intention was the cleanse of corrupt estates who refused to acknowledge the common man's struggle and instead kept blackmailing and bribing their way into everything. It occurred after the Estates-General which was primarily intended to solve the tax issues between the estates.

(S1) I know very well that I am not wise, even in the smallest degree.
(S2) I do not think that I know what I do not know
(S3) I knew very well that I possessed no knowledge at all worth speaking of .
(S4) He among you is the wisest who knows that his wisdom is really worth nothing at all .
(S5) To fear death is to think that we know what we do not know.

oh and pizzagate is real

She has such a punchable face; she's like the real life version of Dolores Umbridge.

I love this meme