Did T*xas Deserve it?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtontimes.com/news/2017/aug/31/chick-fil-a-to-the-rescue-houston-grandparents-sav/
youtu.be/Mk8dFM5t3lY
superforce.com/email-releases/HAARP-Moon.htm
houstonchronicle.com/local/bayou-city-history/article/Houston-s-devastating-flood-of-1935-6293100.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How many fucking trannies rescue people?

Yes, because Mexicans

>Houston
>Texas
Barely

this is accurate but has nothing to do with politics

I'm sure there are a lot of self-obsessed, vapid trannies running around Texas helping people.

transgenders dont have time to escue people, they have to dilate their flesh wounds

Pretty sure there were no transgenders saving people.

More like the other way around.

Houston is the most diverse city in the United States. Of course it deserved it.

that's what happen when you mock the global warming and leave the paris accords.....

I honestly would rather just chill out on my roof than interact with a faggot.
I've never seen a tranny and I would like to keep it that way.

the only problem is that the storm destroyed liberal areas. damn right texas deserved it.

>trannies rescue

Yes, because people with mental illnesses are perfect for critical situations.

>no Trump-supporter rescuers
>maybe now isn't the time for politics, Carlito

I have no words for how retarded this cartoon is and how ironic the "no time for politics" is.

exactly my first thought, this is the ultimate postmodern meta-contextual political cartoon

Lucky you, you dont want to. It leaves you feeling a weird disgust down to your core. Like something basic is being violated.
So because America left the Paris accords a hurricane hit during hurricane season? Amazing

>Comic makes a political statement from something irrelevant
>Comic even references it not being the time for politics
>Artist doesn't see the irony and does the exact same thing

Like trannies will have the balls to be rescuers. Lol.
They be too busy trying to commit suicide

I love how texas is one giant strawman in all these asshurt liberal comics even though it's a purple state

>make a sign saying no transgender rescuers
>not just calling based chick-fil-a instead
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/aug/31/chick-fil-a-to-the-rescue-houston-grandparents-sav/

the hurricanes are getting stronger because of the global warming that the paris accords aim to reduce, the warmer the world become, the bigger and stonger the hurricanes will get,

EU is kinda safe from those things, but america, because of it's size will be pretty fucked up, just see the current total cost and imagine that the next one will be even stronger....

>tranny doing something else than dilating

How ironic.

I love how they act like trannies are a huge demographic and necessary for everything

You may be safe for now, but just wait until we start poking yellowstone with a stick.

The thing is, the US could become a carbon neutral country, and still get fucked up by hurricanes exacerbated by climate change thank to the developing world (see: India and China) pumping out a metric fuck ton of CO2, which will get worse and worse as they develop further.

No

that's when you kick your tranny nigger lover wife off the roof and into the water

There has always been hurricanes. There have been worse natural disasters in history, long, long before the industrial age... This is how earth has always been & always will be

/traps/ are the future

anyone who spergs otherwise, is an autistic faggot

Bullshit. There were worse storms long before we started pumping out CO2 dingus. Welcome to earth

Look at all those backwards bigots :^)

as "green" energies become cheaper, developing worlds are turning to green because it'll soon become cheaper than fossile fuel, china is investing in green as fuck right now and inda should follow soon once china find the correct equilibrium

When people make cartoons like this, do they purposefully draw the antagonist to look like someone who worked hard all his life for his money and as his reward a bunch of purple haired faggots now tell him he's on the wrong side of history for thinking they're not normal? Seems like they have to at least be somewhat aware of it.

Oh, I know. That's why I said 'exacerbated' just to appease him.

Sure, they're investing in green tech (nuclear), but their demand for oil and oil-based product will still continue to soar.

>Extremely liberal city that's almost 50% Hispanic gets huge flooding.
>Most ethnically diverse city in US.
>First US city with population over 1 million to elect a gay mayor.
>Liberal media shits all over it as though it's the redneck neo-Confederate capital and revels in the flooding and deaths.
I can't tell whether I should be disgusted or laughing.

>muh india
>muh china
And I suppose you support the USA pulling out and leaving the rest of us to cover the cost?
Yank loving cuck. Fucking disgusting.

its called the uncanny valley you fucking inbred illiterate cucks.

>So because America left the Paris accords a hurricane hit during hurricane season? Amazing

Yes, and you need to gib monies or they'll be even more.

Geo-engineering is what exacerbated the hurricane. Nothing to do with greenhouse gasses.

Imagine being so utterly braincucked by identity politics that you unironically draw a comic strip mocking disaster victims for being conservative without once considering it might be distasteful considering how many have died and that thousands have lost everything they own.

I mean what artist would have survived such a thing if they were mocking Katrina victims for being dumb welfare niggers back in 2005? They'd probably be in jail for hate crimes.

WEll, no actually. I'd rather something effective be drawn up and agreed to. I'd rather see new building of nuclear power stations, and the effective storage solutions that have been drawn up but get refused thanks to nimbyism. I'd rather see more development of carbon capture and storage systems, because trying to stop humans from using oil and coal is fucking futile.

wow, so inspiring, brb giving my 5 year old some hormones

Every things bigger in Texas.

I doubt trannies have the mental state to rescue anyone. All they do is complain about equality bullshit on social media all day.

Can some change writing on the sign for
>No cis white male rescuers!

And dyke up that cowboy

> the hurricanes are getting stronger
> category 4 in August

wat

Make them liberal and change the sign to no white male rescuers and than the cartoon would be base on reality.

>kills majority beaners and degenerates

Do you think that paris accord is some kind of party buff?

>cartoon about righties getting political over natural disasters
>ironically is political about natural disaster

What a terrible cartoon.

I love the hypocritical irony of the cartoon.
>hurr look they're insensitive and political during desperate times
>inadvertently ends up getting political about the desperate times

This.

Why would we care what happens to a bunch of sad cunts that let Pakis rape their children systematically with police protection?

Fuck you.

Of course I support anything that tells fucking commies to fuck right off with their fucking communism.

wew, they were busy that day

No doubt

You don't even know it's from its and we should trust you on issues that scientists don't even agree on? Use your real flag Germanistan.

Were there any tranny rescuers?

No.

How can I know?

We would have heard about such things in CNN, HuffPost, MSNBC, The Guardian and NYT million times over if there had been.

The Houston area that had major flooding was deep blue, so short answer yes they did deserve it.

Yes, God exists!

what the fuck is the point of this dump? your pictures suck

sometime it's easier to say "we did this on purpose" than say "we just fucked up hard"

it's not geoengenering, just "we didn't think that we would fuck up our plannet that bad" we can't correct the past but we can try to protect our future

Well why should the US pay for a bunch of third worlders to have their population explode and their quality of life vastly increase?

The US should probably be carpet bombing these dense population centres if they want effective climate control

But all the people i've seen climbing on roofs waiting for help, have been black

Also I think the amount of helicopter pilots/ rescue teams that are Transgendered are 0%

Ironic considering the people mostly getting flooded out are leftist trash.

>DID HAARP ...CAUSE AN EARTHQUAKE IN CHINA?

No, no it did not

Why can't all of your countrymen think this way? When did British superiority succumb to British cynicism?

Subversion.

Prove it

youtu.be/Mk8dFM5t3lY

/thread

Basically this. All the Paris Accord amounted to was a massive gibs scheme for thrid world shitholes. Neither India nor China actually made promises that differ from what they're already doing with minimum real effort, so it was mostly a transfer of money and industry out of white countries.

superforce.com/email-releases/HAARP-Moon.htm

>I mean what artist would have survived such a thing if they were mocking Katrina victims for being dumb welfare niggers back in 2005? They'd probably be in jail for hate crimes.
It's not the same tho, they're making fun of white conservative Trump supporters so that makes everything OK.

Liberals must have bought the land cheap when it flooded in 1935.

houstonchronicle.com/local/bayou-city-history/article/Houston-s-devastating-flood-of-1935-6293100.php

>I mean what artist would have survived such a thing if they were mocking Katrina victims for being dumb welfare niggers back in 2005?

I'm pretty sure A. Wyatt Mann and Ben Garrison could have manged it.

Yeah, the US globe is fucked, while the EU globe is fine. Human intervention for both the destruction and salvation 100% confirmed by that alone.

After all the illegals elected a fat dyke mayor? Yeah, sure, I guess so.