Children in UK vs children in Poland

youtube.com/watch?v=gwWGUAxXUi4

Children in the UK: "Allahu Akbar"
Children in Poland: "Polska, Polska"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pBqlZGjjxfY
numbeo.com/quality-of-life/compare_cities.jsp?country1=United Kingdom&country2=Poland&city1=London&city2=Warsaw
youtube.com/watch?v=TyeqpAOpaSA
youtube.com/watch?v=rzfWH-9P7k8
youtube.com/watch?v=WrcuWqw2tT8&t=37
youtube.com/watch?v=B4PguR-8hdY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Oh, stop bullying Britbongs, you will miss them in few years, when they get censored out of the internet, and then few years later become extinct.

abandon england

its too late

Here, some pictures of the streets of Denmark. They look pretty much like British.
youtube.com/watch?v=pBqlZGjjxfY

I'm ok with this

I'm ok with this too. They simply get what they asked for.

pffff, there's only a small bunch of them.
everything looks bigger on TV.

wtf I'm polish now

Is there any Western European nation that isn't completely fucked

freedom of speech though right?

please somebody help i didnt ask for this i didnt want this to happen and i didn't play any part in making it happen why do i have to suffer this fate Sup Forums why?

please somebody help me the muezzin is going to blare up again soon for afternoon prayer.

Cringe

this hurts me

If there's one thing I learned from history that I realized was a huge mistake was former empires granting citizenship to their colonists.

>tfw Polacks can only brag about unearned advantages, because their country is such a shithole that no foreigner wants to come here, so essentially Polacks are bragging about being a shithole

I'm an American here in Warsaw. Later tonight I'll be hanging out with a few people from the UK that work here. I'll be sure to show them this video so they can reminisce.

Quality of life in Warsaw is now higher than quality of life in London
numbeo.com/quality-of-life/compare_cities.jsp?country1=United Kingdom&country2=Poland&city1=London&city2=Warsaw

Ya. One group is shouting for god. The other is shouting for country.

Means the ones shouting for god. Dont care about country

I know guys that Poland is not the richest country in the world and a lot has still to be done. But before you say something like "Poland is a shithole where not even Muslims want to come", remember that wealth and power was not given to any western country for ever. Poland has made a huge progress within last 25 years and our economy is one of the fastest growing in Europe.

Wow, this clearly means Polacks are more advanced than Westerners and Poorland is more attractive and better than the West!!!!! xD You can finally heal your inferiority complex Polack!!!! Yes, we guys will be accepted as Westerners, but only in our dreams

>and our economy is one of the fastest growing in Europe.
Poland stronk111111 Husaria kurwa!!!!!!!!! We show Muslims who don't even want to come here how we stronk!!!!!!!!!

Poland is growing fast, because it's an extension of the german economy, so Poorland is essentially on a western leash. Stop deluding yourself you dumb Pollock

Portugal, Switzerland, Italy, (Northern) Ireland, Austria and that's pretty much it. These are still savable, the rest won't avoid the civil war.

I've visited every major capital in the Western Europe and Warsaw is like the cleanest city with the best public transport amongst them all.

>will be accepted as Westerners, but only in our dreams

>implying that anyone except for some ((Wyborcza)) shills wanna be considered as a filthy Western
no

pic
>foreigners in Warsaw

>UK

>Yes, we guys will be accepted as Westerners, but only in our dreams
KEK, maybe wyborcza cucks dream about this, today Poles think about themselves as more and more separate from the West.
A future is coming where we will build a wall on Oder river to stop refugees coming to Poland.
Not today, not tomorrow. Not in 10 years, but in 20 ? Possibly.

Okay. I know they make a lot out of our rivalry on here, but I want you to let this sink in: You lot may have doomed the world, but the only reason you could is that you first took it over. Those reeking, shrieking tards that shit your streets up? They're the descendants of people your ancestors brought to heel while outnumbered worse, hated more and opposed more fiercely than now, and the heel in question came down so hard you had the same boot up Africa's ass, down India's throat and on Araby's head all at once in an Empire that stood for longer than any other. You may not have done it all by yourselves and you may not have much that reminds of such glory now, but vestiges of it are still everywhere. Go to that big museum in London some time, check out the collection: Easter Island, Ancient Egypt, emperors and conquerers and dinosaurs - all that is what your people have to show for their run as the trophies now. Your Island Saxon dialect dominates the Earth. Savages you tried to lift up unto higher ends may still huddle around the same fires, wear the same loinclothes and trade the same women for the same lifestock, but at the end of the day they still also whisper the name of you in the same fear and hopeless envy. You are who they mean when they say "white people". You are whom they've been scheming to break for longer than you were alive and you broke them all. On top of it you even eclipsed -us-. And all of that were the same kind of everyday mild-mannered Tommy fucks I see typing this manner of defeatism on a Croatian swordsmithing blog today. Listen closely to what I am saying: It isn't over, far from it. You can still turn this around, and if it means you'll have to relocate or save up for a burner laptop. That muezzin will howl his herd to prayer. You cunts put a duelling scar in the face of God. Wake the fuck up and start fighting, our hands are bound until you do but are not quite dead yet either.

All hatred of Western institutions coming from the swarthy young left should be encouraged.

Western elites have made this happen. They are the enemy. When non-whites demand whites step down, or reparations, or call corporations racist, or want to bring down capitalism, they should be encouraged to do so, because the Western elites are the enemy.
The elites may have succeeded in the demographic change of the West, but if the new demographics go after the elites, we should wish them well.

So for example if nonwhites demand that whites in top corporate positions step down, we should be okay with that, because those whites at the top are the enemy.

If nonwhites vote for massive taxes on the 1%, that too should be encouraged, because that 1% are the enemy.

L'Oreal should not be allowed to use white models. This hurts L'Oreal because white models sell, but the point is to hurt L'Oreal and the other corporations and elites who are the real cause of the West's degeneracy.

If blacks attack police, that too is not a problem. Police are SJW enforcers who will arrest you in the UK if you offend someone. They too are the enemy.

And make us pay for it!
There's still room for East Germany, ja?

I see no problem. Children are children no matter where they come from or where they are raised,

>Poland is growing fast, because it's an extension of the german economy
this is right. poland is growing because the germans want them to grow.

In short, it is wise to direct the anti-white, anti-capitalist sentiment of young nonwhites in our countries towards the white liberal establishment.

just kill yourself

What do you expect from slavs, they pown 1/7 of the worlds land and are still poor.

XD

If that was a white dude, he'd be in prison by now.

Why can't we leave EU already? 2 birds with 1 stone

There are probably more Polish children in England than in Poland at this point, major cities are Muslim and all the smaller cities are Polish.

looks like germany
time to kill myself

One more thing guys. I see that a lot of ppl from the West often say something like "It is not our fault, it is the elites". No guys, it is not the elites, it is you, your family, your friends etc. The majority dictates the rules in democracy, and the majority in the western countries chose these so called "evil elites". The majority want to turn their homeland into a third world desert.

England is a strange nation, they say their flag is racist but happily wave it when Argentina wants to take a worthless island off their shores.

>germans want
Yeah, G*rmans. Merkel isnt 1/4 polish?

one of her grandgrandparents was Polish

You aren't wrong at all.

Both are are noisy as fuck. To hell with kids

she was raised as a German, what difference does it make whether he shad some Polack blood

Reminder that London policeWOMEN wear hijab issued by the state.

I mean... if I was writing a parody I could not go any further than this. This islamification of western Europe is done. In a generation they will be sharia states with nuclear weapons.

>be proud of your shithole
or
>be sad that you get to witness how your nation gets turned into a shithole by niggers and nafris
I prefer the 2nd which is why I love my shitty little town compared to big cities that are nowdays filled with crime.

Polish culture always is stronger, thats why we survive and i think she still think about Poland a bit warmer than about Germany.

>Polish culture always is stronger
because apparently they have 0 culture

Funny how Poles love to make fun of Britain, yet hoardes of them come here to steal jobs and gibs. Poland is poor, irrelevant and parasitical. You have invented nothing, made no discoveries or contributed to civilisation in any way, yet act superior the greatest country in the world just because they have some muslims. Fucking scum the lot of you.

POLISH SELF HATING KEK DETECTED

Much more like it. Cheers.

Und für dich gilt das Gleiche wie für den Engländer. Unsereiner hat sich doch nicht sechzehnhundert Jahre lang mit Drahtköpfen und Hakennasen rumgeschlagen um sich jetzt einfach zur Seite zu rollen und einzustecken - wie sähe das denn aus? Geh am Wochenende aus den großen Städten raus, such dir ein bisschen was von unserer Musik und Kunst zusammen; trainier ein bisschen. Wir sind geboren und wir leben in der Jagdstube des Leibhaftigen, guck dir nur mal die Wappen der Bundesländer an und schau ob dir da nicht vielleicht was auffällt. Überall um dich herum ist noch immer dieselbe Kultur und Tradition für die unsere Jungs zu allen Zeiten bereitwillig über die Schippe gesprungen sind gegen wer-weiß-wen. Du musst sie dir nur endlich wieder zu eigen machen. Leb deutsch, leb stolz, leb ewig. Und von da an wirst du feststellen, dass selbst eine große Menge hässlicher brauner Visagen mit einem Mal viel weniger beeindruckend ausschaut.

Living scum > dead noble

Anglo Englishman here.

I swear to god I will take my fucking country back, or breath my last breath trying.

No guns and a police state is going to be horrific. but we will fight with our bare hands if needs be. We will be arrested en masse by the Police State. The British are the most effective and orderly genocide instigators in history.
It was not part of their blood,
It came to them very late
With long arrears to make good,
When the English began to hate.

I dont care about polish lower class in britain xD what is important for me is that I am safe in warsaw and I have higher purchasing power here as a programmer than in london, also I work in polish AI company.

Are you finished? Yes, then go to the nearest mosque and pray to Allah xD

But seriously, even the British from Britain First were a bit jealous of what they saw during their trip to Warsaw. youtube.com/watch?v=TyeqpAOpaSA

And even more seriously, you can hate us but it will be the Polish ppl who will stand with you when Muslims come and claim Britain as their land.

also poland is pretty comfy I prefer modern cities of eastern europe and asia
youtube.com/watch?v=rzfWH-9P7k8

i bought a polish beer today to support the last european country. brand was okocim.

Okocim belongs to Carlsberg, so you just supported Denmark xD

I'd highly recommend Polish craft beers. Atak Chmielu is my favourite one (if you like bitter beers).

Miłosław are good polish bears.

>Switzerland

hah.

"Allahu Akbar" means "God is great"
So what the children are singing is actually positive.

It actually is positive (better than shouting some leftist slogans). But shouldn't the British children sing "God Save the Queen" or something like that?

UKRS GET OUT KURWAAAAA

>Atak Chmielu
nice name

Bullets.

that street in your picture is sunninghill school daubhill in bolton in the north west,this is a muslim area

i know this as a grew up a stones throw from there

litterally 5 mins away is the willows area thats all white,this is a containment area for the pakis who we use as cheap labour

fuck off mohammed

Plz, dont answer that self hating troll. xD

>A STONES THROW
THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

it was a charity thing,they go shop to shop for donations from the muslim locals i did find it unsettling though

daubhill is a shithole,i remember when it was all white,it was a nice cotton mill town from the days of the empire that was vibrant and rich

now its a paki dumping ground cause whites all moved out of the estates around the old mills due to them not being cotton mills no more

swan lane is the mill right behind the school in the pic

he meant that germans have no culture you dumbfuck

What, ethnicity doesn't matter to you? Dumb cuck

>slavs
>white

about 0.6 miles lol

all the whites live in great lever,breightmet,westhoughton and the pakis live in daubhill and the halliwell area

basically the posh parts and okish parts are white,the slummy parts are taken by pakis

>stones throw
>0.6 miles
holy fuck see you at the olympics

Full video
youtube.com/watch?v=WrcuWqw2tT8&t=37

ethnicity matters only to shallow, poorly read, dumb hillbillies like you

i think the term comes from how far a boulder is launched from a ballista lol

i wish you would finally off yourself

The thing is that her Polish ancestor so happened to also be Jewish, and not of a sect that cooperates either. It's some kind of setup for more EU military that you V4 countries have admirably put the dagger through; as far as I can see this is controlled from Israel via the obligated media (Springer press is sort of the main name, welt.de and BILD and such - I can*t tell whether s pic is from one of those, but it looks like it) and our Central Council of Jews (yes, that sadly is a thing) and was meant to get us all out crusading so as to expand their land for them without loss of sacred Jew lives. Ukraine is where they have their sights set in Europe (muh Khazaria) and it appears the Russians have been undermining such ambitions for some time now. A name that I've come across a lot with regards to your country is Szechter, but when I look the name up I find only some guy named Michnik - a Jewish leftist from Solidarity it seems? At any rate, "accusing" Merkel of fondness for any one country in Europe seems like a stretch to me. Take care, it may sound odd from my flag but you are right now an inspiration to a lot of people.

Don't be racist about my country United Islam faggot

I am a practicing catholic, I don't commit suicide

hire someone to do it then

>it's another jews are responsible, muslims are innocent episode

None of those children are English. They never will be.
An inside source says that early next year severe cuts to both benefit and child benefit will be coming in. All on the backs of UC and now you have to pay for your family of retards from something other than benefit.

fuck off chav, I'm supposed to rule over you, if anything, then I'll decide about your life or death

Rothschild Zionists are the ones who make the world like this, the rest of humanity, including regular Jews, are just extremely expendable pawns.

too poor to hire someone?
now thats a dillema hm.
what if you starve yourself to death?
does it still count as suicide?

>None of those children are English. They never will be.

Why do you lie Kuffar?

We are the face of Britain now, get over it, your leaders sold your country to Saudi Arabia for a fair price.

>she was raised as a Soviet
fixed

Ethnicity is a part of culture, you cannot be integrated into a society because you dont fill in the ethnicity part so you stand out

Lived in Bolton, it was ok if you avoid the places you mention.

But I also lived in Bradford. Out of 15 legit postcodes, 2 or 3 are white. The rest are completely taken over. Whites have left the area (apart from the ones who literally can't for money or whatever reason)

It's just like the niggers in America, they give them certain cities/neighborhoods, whites abandon them and pretend the problem doesn't exist (or that it is somehow whiteys fault).

If whites abandon any area where they take-over then DENY there is a problem, what hope do we have?

Ahmed BTFO

Every school i have seen has had about 6 sand niggers at most out of schools with over a thousand students.

The cancer has even spread through the education system, [people in the UK dont have a fucking clue what is even going on anymore, and these are supposed to be the smart ones.

We're doomed lads, this has scared me

youtube.com/watch?v=B4PguR-8hdY

I lived in Peterborough, its not given over to Muslims. All the whites moved out, all the Muslims moved in. And in 15 yrs its happened.

All this talk of multiculture was a meme, they have zero interest in us they just want to spread Islam asap,Tony Blair needs to be put on trial.

*Its NOW given over to Muslims.

Much like Luton, Bolton, Rochdale, London.

Its over.