Yugoslavia was pretty nice

>yugoslavia was pretty nice
>serbia goes full retard and starts ethnic genocide
>yugoslavia gone
>everyone sad, poor and lazy

Yugoslavia was the best thing that the balkans had and they blew it

Just Serbs fucking things up, again

This is the ideal Balkans map.

You may not like it, but this is what peak projection looks like.

Stopped reading there, Xherdan

Youre leaving croatia out we want in on the fun too

I like Bulgaria but this is beyond retarded.

t. shqiptar immigrant

TRI

That's why they can't have nice things

Balkan countries(from best to worst):
Slovenia
Croatia
Greece
Romania
Bulgaria
Serbia
Macedonia
Montenegro
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Albania
Kosovo(not a country)

you forgot the part when all the rats wanted to leave yugo

Oh look, it's another westerner-makes-a-yugoslavia thread.

Can you please fuck off and leave us alone. We're full.

I agree, I'd switch Slovenia and Croatia tho because they filmed GoT in croatia

Brate ko kaže da sam ja westener šta je stobom

Leave diaspora scum

Romania is not in the Balkans. The Balkans end in their southern border.

stopped reading there.

You are uneducated fuck, no wonder you left for Swizerland to work as cheap dirty works no one wants to do.

Because you make these retarded threads knowing full well why Yugoslavia was a gigantic disaster.

The fact that you are posting with a Swiss flag says it all. If Yugoslavia was so great, why did you move to Switzerland? To enjoy a worse country? You may not be a westerner, but you sure do act exactly like one.

Im sorry my parents didnt wanna stay in your shit country after you started blasting each others heads of for "muh religion" and "muh nationalism"

niggers of EU. didn't do noting, we wuz kings and shit

>that flag
Kindly remove yourself from this thread at once.

/thread

>slovenia
>latvia
kek

He probably blames Serbia for being forced to move to Switzerland.

Romanians are the niggest of the EU

(Serbia is not in EU btw)

>balkans literally can't stop genociding each other

Are you retarded that you don't know Serbia was the last country to leave Yugoslavia?

we are not in eu you dumb cuck

Then you also know that you and Croats chimped out

on tractors...

The wart happened because the eu, us and nato helped muslims settles there and take over.
The exact same thin happening currently in western europe.
OP is a fool too young to remember or too stupid/proud to honestly research the past.

tldr: collusion of the globalist with their servant class create war.

Thanks for voting in favor of muslims invasion at every election.

> thinking that west had no influence in collapse of Yugoslavia

wew lads

Just like thy'll fuck up WC 2018 qualification.

you couldnt even afford a tractor

Croats literally did the same thing 75 years ago

>Croats chimped out without weapons after half of their country was stolen
wew lad

Because Croats wanted to leave the union that helped them survive and gave them the modern borders they have now?

Ungrateful rats

Guys ignore the mountain kike

>serbia goes full retard

>helped
>modern borders they have now
are you retarded or just pretending?

>serbian dreamer

Show me your flag, bastard.

Fuck off with this threads.Yugoslavia was shit, that's why it's dead.

Going full retard and make everyone leave

>hur dur we are the last one

Jesus, seems like those Turkish cocks didnt spread just gypsy skin, but low iq aswell.

I like to squat with my feet touching the ground to feel more slavic as I smoke weed. I do this to get in touch with my slavic ancestors from Hungary.
>tfw 20 yo and very intrested in history. Know more than most. Know almost nothing of these "slavic" and "balkan" regions. I will do some self educating because I love this topic so much.

>taking historical croat land back 75 years ago = taking half of todays skinny croatia
Kosovo is literally what they tried to do to croatia, just far less worse ofc since kosovo is shit and croatia... well the difference is clear.

no it's because Croatia chimped out once in WW2 already, so you guys decided to chimp out before they do

kek, you guys initially fought with Bosnians then chimped out on them, you're the most yiddish ex yu state

It'd be fucking nice if it was a westerner, sadly OP is most probably some type of balkanroach just like you, most probably a bosnian

>slovenia
>balkan

nice meme

>Jesus, seems like those Turkish cocks didnt spread just gypsy skin, but low iq aswell.
is there any other meme than tractors and that? pathetic

except it's your country as well, and once blood rights get re-instated you and your subhuman parents will get sent the fuck back, because at the end of the day it really is not our problem if you subhumans have a war or not

They won't get sent back so you'll be always poorer than at least one balkan nigger

More like
Croatia and Slovenia
Greece
Montenegro
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Serbia
Bulgaria and Romania
Macedonia
Albania
Kosovo

Did not know that Banat was actually Croatian
Also the description fits perfectly, but really I don't care about your conflict

>slovene education
More than half of your country's land and population is in balkans

Well, Vojvodina would, even today, be better off in Croatia, as both were influenced by proper middle European culture, unlike Serbia proper.

Did you or did you not have a war with Bosnia? Did you or did you not chimp out in WW2? Was the Serbian unease justified because suddenly they would be living in a country populated by genocidal maniacs?

>yugoslavia was failure that got into billions of debt to pay of interest on older billions of debt
>Serbs were genocided and exiled in favor of albanians, croats, muslims, and other monteniggers
>Slovenia aka the mountain jews declare independence even though they had it the best in yugoslavia because they were supported by western jews
>they kill of some conscripts and declare that 20% of their citizens that are Serbs do not exist and delete them from eveything
>Croatia follows again supported by western jews but this time the Serbs that lived in those areas for thousends of years organie into militia and defend until Nato starts to get involved
>Bosnian muslims declare independance even though they are only 30% of Bosnia and supported by midle eastern and muslims everywhere and the clinton foundation they bring in mujjaheedgin terrorists to genocide and terrorize Christians
>similar shit in Kosovo and Metohija

Get cancer jew, may your children die in a war.

The Republic of Croatia did not engage in any open hostilities with the self proclaimed Republic of Bosnia and Herzegovina.
The HRHB and the RBIH waged a war for about a year, which was pretty much a ploy of the respective governments.

The Kraina serbs have been living in Croatia for centuries, they will always be more Croat than Serb, but they chose to forsake it. I see no reason why a "serb" would not declare himself as Croatian if he was from Kraina.

>Banat was actually Croatian
>implying

It was inhabited by a large Croatian minority, but it was at least 35-45% Serbian.

switch serbia and bulgaria, and put croatia between albania and kosovo
checked, but slovenes are bro-tier, don't shit on them

Religion, mostly. It is literally the only difference between the Serbs and the Croats. You are racially and linguistically identical, and your cultural differences are a direct result of opposing religious influences.

Tito failed his people; if you create a state which only you can hold which will collapse as soon as you're gone you've fucked up as a ruler.

>even tho Slovenian and Croatian elites wanted their countries to become independent decades before the war it's entirely Serbia's fault that our """""great""" country fell apart ;-(((
Go back to cleaning Swiss shit you diaspora faggot

>Serbs were genocided

I'd admit that the forces in Kosovo tried to root you out in a disgusting way, but honey, Serbs were the ruling force in Yugoslavia and everything was done to favor serbs.

The Serbs were not deleted, but the nonsense of a "constituent people", a farce which does not exist in any other country save Yugoslavia, was cut. Again, culturally Kraina Serbs were Croats, and should have been okay.

Let me remind you that the SRBIH declared full independence via a democratic referendum, with a turnout of like 50% or more, and a 97% YES vote.

>20% of their citizens that are Serbs do not exist and delete them from eveything
lies, if you believed in greater Serbia and didn't request citizenship then fuck you, there weren't 20% of Serbs otherwise we would've had a chimpout

The Croats living in Bosnia did. I see no reason why a "croat" would not declare himself as Bosnian if he was from Bosnia and Herzegovina

Close the borders, dig tunnels, install Russian ICBMs on Serbian soil, smuggle guns to kosovo

Croatia is indeed horrible but it is by no means struggling. Their economy is currently one of the best in the Balkans, mostly thanks to German bootlicking, but they are still faring much better than Serbia, Bulgaria, Romania, Kosovo, Albania, Montenegro and Bosnia.

To be culturally Croatian one must be a Catholic. Croatian culture is built upon Catholic foundations, and is as such incompatible with Serbian orthodoxy.

Basically this. He knew shit will be blown to smithereens but he did nothing about it.

>declare himself as Bosnian
>country is called Bosnia AND HERZEGOVINA

t. Mujo

>everyone wuz against serbz
>we didndu nuffin

>Slovenia aka the mountain jews declare independence even though they had it the best in yugoslavia because they were supported by western jews
>they kill of some conscripts and declare that 20% of their citizens that are Serbs do not exist and delete them from eveything

Nice fantasy story my man. Just admit we're all better off now without backstabbing scheming croats.

>you have to be Catholic
No, bugger off, culture transcends middle eastern lies.

Romania is doing pretty well.

Trebalo je general Kadijević da se posluša i da milion rezervista JNA dođe u planine i sve da vas pobiju na prvu naznaku separatizma jebem vam mamu nenormalnu.

Fuck retard.

Kud ćete sa kletvom prađedovskom...

>"we should have genocided slovenes"

Is that inferiority complex so deeply rooted?

Croatian culture is built upon Catholic influence. Serbian culture is built upon Orthodox (formerly Byzantine, presently Russian) influence. It is not race or language that divides you and the Serbs, but culture that stems entirely from opposing religious influences. Since your religion and the cultures that resulted from said religion are the main point of division between the Serbs and the Croats, and since there exists no other barrier to justify further division of identity, one can never, under any circumstances, be an orthodox Croat or a Catholic Serb.

DINDU NUFFIN BRE
Serbs are literally nigger tier

When will the Balkan countries ever get along?

>one can't be an orthodox Croat
>what is the Croatian Orthodox Church

JNA was supposed to fight against the separatist rebels
as it was its first task that it was designed for.

One of the reasons why Slovenia used to be the most developed and richest state in Yugoslavia and still has that status among ex-yu countries is that Slovenian companies had free acces to markets of the rest of Yugoslavia. Also a shit ton of factories were built in the late 40s and 50s. If that isn't a good position within Yugoslavia than I don't know what is.
Even tho things haven't worked out that well in Serbia, I agree Yugoslavia is fucking dead and it should remain so

>Russian influence
lol no, nobody gives a fuck about russian here mate, only a few ultranationalists
nobody wants to be like them

>Croatian Orthodox Church

Its more like this
>yugoslavia was pretty nice
>tito died
>(((they))) found the chance to split yugoslavia so as to weaken the balkans
>Serbia tried to defend their country from traitors
>unfortunately serbia failed

This. Extreme russophilia is cancerous and only retarded normie nationalists praise Putin as a god.

>(((they)))
As in the US and most of all the Germans, who couldn't resist getting their bootlicking Croatian puppet back into their midst.

>Slovenian companies had free acces to markets of the rest of Yugoslavia

And others didn't? I'm going to need sources on that moj brate, really peeks my interest if you know what I mean.

>Croatian Orthodox Church is a legit religious organization
>created in 1941 by the Ustaše
Umm no

>Croatia is indeed horrible but it is by no means struggling. Their economy is currently one of the best in the Balkans, mostly thanks to German bootlicking, but they are still faring much better than Serbia, Bulgaria, Romania, Kosovo, Albania, Montenegro and Bosnia.
not talking about economy, they are in general a country that deserves to be destroyed most in the balkans, even more than albania. pic related

I couldn't care about some retarded Bosnian subdivisions

>To be culturally Croatian one must be a Catholic.
fun fact Ustaše declared Islam a Croatian religion

>I'm gonna pay you 100€ to fuck off

>fun fact Ustaše declared Islam a Croatian religion

Which is why modern Croats harbor such intense love for the Bosniaks. They are Croatian Brethren to them, unlike Orthodox Serbs.

Croatia is indisputably the most islamophilic nation in the entirety of the western world, surpassing even Sweden.

pretty much this

but they had a war with Bosnia while fighting Serbia

Just returned from Belgrade. Best place I've ever been. No mudslimes.
Happy and very friendly people. I must move there and live in serbia half the time, and then half the time in Denmark. Serbs are the greatest!

>hey guys, look at this screencaped post by my fellow serb, saying literally nothing but "cucks, pussies, fags"
>croats really are the worst, am i right bros, my theory makes sense, right?
>heh totally destroyed you, lmao
Living cringe, hard to read desu.

>No mudslimes.
were you sightseeing the suburbs or some shit. last 2-3 years ruined belgrade completely.

>No mudslimes
yeah but desu we still have a gypsy problem although it's being slowly resolved