>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/h0GPj6J6dDY
youtube.com/watch?v=vjf4P92cfu8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What are you most likely doing while America Japan and South Korea is bombarding North Korea?

FRIED NORKS SOON

RIP North Korea

>3rd of September, 2017.
United States of America capitulates to North Korea.

>Mfw the madman actually does it
C'MON DON I WANT BLOOD

On here shitposting and hoping the Norks dont hit us with an EMP

Call you an Aussie's bastard mongrel

furiously masturbating

IT WAS JUST A SIMPLE MISUNDERSTANDING

IT WAS JUST A SIMPLE MISUNDERSTANDING

>South Korea is finding, as I have told them, that their talk of appeasement with North Korea will not work, they only understand one thing!

>South Korea is finding, as I have told them, that their talk of appeasement with North Korea will not work, they only understand one thing!

>no followup

he is going to nuke an empty spot in NK with a more powerful weapon that we havent seen before

you'll see

>all these people saying RIP North Korea
Trump won't do shit because all of his talk of MacArthur and he's too much of a pussy to implement the strategy he had devised.
Prove me wrong please Trump.

I'll get some popcorn and watch the fireworks

30MIN

>APPEASEMENT ISN'T THE ANSWER
No shit. It's like nobody has learned anything about Appeasement being a shitty tactic when that absolute FAGGOT Chamberlain sold us to Nazis only to postpone WWII by a year, destroying almost 20 years of restoration in the process

Kin Jong-Un signed his own death warrant with that nuke test

U.S. isn't going to do anything outside of "sanctions".

And sanctions directly correlate with increased nuclear capability of North Korea.

Someone help Doctor Eugene out here....

i fucking wish

>Die - Versity
Interesting

The US will not go to war with Korea, because it doesn't benefit Israel

>he's too much of a pussy
Easy to say when you're not commander in chief directly in charge and responsible for the lives of hundreds of thousands of soldiers

Allow pirated tv shows

Well that was very nice of them. The Marketplace of Ideas lives; for another day at least.

Why wouldnt a war benefit Israel?

Iran and North Korea trade shit all the time.

The Jews would love to isolate Iran as much as possible.

Shouldn't have applied for the position if you can't carry the weight. Pretty dangerous to have a cuck for the leader of largest military in the world, don't you think?

WITH TEARS IN MY EYES

While I'm hyped, this game is all about making the other do the first move, being able to intercept it and then going all out. That, or force China and Russia to stop supporting NK, but I don't think China at least is ready to give up on that influence yet. Russia seems very wary though.

PRAISE B1.
>MEME THE NORKS OUT OF EXISTENCE

how those tweets really changed the situation, I'm sure Kim is weeping now

what one thing does North Korea understand? Please help me I'm just your average 80 IQ Trump supporter

AWOO

Nuclear force...

FIRE AND FURY

THAT THE WORLD HAS NEVER SEEN

HE SAID HE WOULD DO IT!

I'm certain it isn't the soldiers he's worried about. Its probably the civilians in South Korea.

The Norks now have hydrogen bombs. Russia will definitely turn on the Norks. The Chinese should, and Trump has leverage on them if they don't.

>3rd worlders only respect force

Oh dear.... I was hoping it wouldn't come to this...

Trump acts:
>Drumpft is trying to start WWIII
Trump doesn't act:
>Drumpft is a pussy
Kill yourself, you piece of shit.

Pffft, nice tough talk, big boy.

Tell me more about your completely rational and well-thought out response, armchair commander.

You think a war will just be a cakewalk?

Come on, Big T...

IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING, MOTHER FUCKERS!!!!

No, it's not, and it never will.

I would imagine we're much more likely to use the rail guns than nukes. 5 shots from those rail guns and Pyongyang is gone with little outside environmental impact.

nothing is happening you dumbfuck, just another shitty morning tweet storm

Only time will tell

>The Norks now have hydrogen bombs
They claiming having hydrogen bombs doesn't really mean they have them (even if it is one hell of a casus belli, being Saddam a clear example)
They also claim they can beat the whole of America and South Korea in three days, so I don't know my man

He unironically doesn't care about the consequences that would result from a confrontation with NK. I spoke to him earlier about this.

He wants Trump to wage war with NK, maybe causing another refugee crisis in the process, and simultaneously wants him to leave Assad and Iran alone.

>being a cuck leader in a time of inevitable war
Not a good excuse. This war is justified, they've violated the sovereignty of our allies multiple times. Time to act is now.
Try again faggot. I'm pointing out the unfortunate reality he faces and it's his duty to act.

>crrrrrumpft will throw nukes without permission from goldman sachs and rothschilds

Trump drew a red line. Kim pissed all over it.

Trump = cuck

Stay out of this, eurofag. Don't you have some arabic lessons to attend to?

Railguns actually aren't a meme?

He's right though. You guys are hypocrites.

Keep burying your head in the sand

Everyone of you idiots have been parroting for years that NK is no big deal and they "aren't close to having ICBM's" and "aren't close to having nukes", and you idiots somehow keep saying it after every fucking successful test.

As of today they have H-Bomb tipped ICBM's and we don't have the ability to shoot them out of the sky. No big deal though again, right?

they entered service earlier this year
syria would've been a good test

They'll understand the D.

We have at lwast two working ones with 200lb sabot rounds in the fleet that's out there. They'll work, but they're not combat used yet.

Rapidly training up to deploy ;)

>Time to act is now.

hahaha and wtf would you do? I see a lot of guys talking big shit all of sudden like what they say, goes.

I don't like people who make empty threats like Drumpf

what is that thing btw

The only red line with nuclear war is actually using them.
It's not like Syrian chemical weapons, nuclear weapons are far more over this league.
Stop being faggots and realize that this goes beyond saying "KEK"

Not really an empty threat when you respond, is it?

>They claiming having hydrogen bombs doesn't really mean they have them
Independently-gathered data (e.g. earthquake measurements) seems to confirm that their bragging has some grain of truth to it. Even if not, the Norks are a problem that will have to be dealt with at some point. "Dealing with them" may or may not involve war.

It starts with one thing
youtu.be/h0GPj6J6dDY

How does one say...
"Take my women please, just please don't chop my head" in Farsi?
>You could always just try and rely on Allahu Akbarring really, really covincingly...

We have a weapon that will have that devastation without impacting anyone but those it's used on. Rail guns aren't just a meme.

UMA

this

This thread deserves a higher class of shitposter

>Twisting my words this much
You're a fucking idiot. I only implied that these claims need to be corroborated by SecDef because H-bombs are a fucking huge deal, it's not something you can wake up one morning and say "Hey we have this, suck my yerrow dick amerrican dogs". I've never implied that I don't think they don't have nuclear weaponry, I think NK should've been dealt with a long time ago, but if you're going to wage war based on claims like that, you need to check first if that is actually real or not.
Do you have real, solid proof that this kind of shit exists in North Korea's arsenal? Because I sure as hell don't.

>One thing!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>respond
With a tweet? lmao

Kim will keep testing, safe in the knowledge that Trump is a cuck who would unleash the fire and fury he promised, making him look more foolish with each test as he tweets out about how Kim is a big meanie head

What are the sabots composed of?
What is the range?
What are the terminal (destructive) characteristics?

OH FUCK YES DO IT DON RAIL THEIR ASSES

>hey guys you know that magic think called blockchain? Let's put everything on the blockchain!

You're a few years late, buddy

NK will never lay a finger on America. Know how I know? The key is in the South Carolina primary debate. There was a heated exchange between Trump and Jeb over September 11th. No one remembers this, but Trump laid the responsibility for the attack squarely at W's feet because he was the executive in charge. He got booed, big league, and I admit it was difficult to watch, but an inconvenient truth. He will never allow something like that on his watch

Did you not see the picture of the bomb they detonated? It's the size of a 2 Large suitcases, that's it. Really fucking easy to put those on an ICBM tip

BASED TRUMP SENT A MEAN TWEET AGAINST NORTH KOREA FOR THE N'TH TIME

THIS WILL SURELY BE A GAME CHANGER

No, with sanctions and military drills and shit.

Are you dumb? Pay attention for once.

Trump is going to demo a new type of weapon we havent seen

Screencap this

Probably nothing.

Why is Trump such a cuck? Hilldawg would've nuked North Korea by now, and we'd all have korean refugee gfs

why oh why didn't I vote for hilldawg... We could've been surfing the sea of Drumpf tears but now we're stuck in a drumpf nightmare. I envy the dead who know peace from this drupmfiness

It's cute to be shitposting and all, but this shit is srs business

RIP Drumpf!

kek

Well, it's known NK has nukes and it's been widely known for a time now. But there's a bit of a stretch between they having the shit they've always had and brand new H-Bombs.
They do need to be dealt with though, I agree on that.

we liberating now?

wtf im with her now

i think it's 110 nautical miles, with the gen2 being double that

Meanwhile, Putin is in China
youtube.com/watch?v=vjf4P92cfu8

>North Korea tests a hydrogen bomb and Trump responds with a few tweets

Simply embarrassing.

That would be the best thing that ever happened to us.

A

>muh sanctions and military drills
Kek, some fire and fury. I'm sure the world has never seen the likes of it.