So /pol, humans are obviously divided in different subspicies. But i do wonder if we are even different species...

So /pol, humans are obviously divided in different subspicies. But i do wonder if we are even different species. Now i know the we can interbreed, and that it technically makes us one species. But there are some cases of hybritization between different species like ligers who actually can produce a viable offspring. So...

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/7YB1g7v7qUOw/
t.me/maschat
t.me/maschannel
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hybrid_(biology)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Also, pic related

>Now i know the we can interbreed
look up RH negative pregnancy

What would be the sup species?
Obvious ones would be Cuacasian/Negroid/Mongloid but where would mixes like south Americans and Ethiopians/Somalians go

>i know the we can interbreed, and that it technically makes us one species

/thread

Hybrids

Humans arent genetically diverse enough for subspecies yet. Thing is our bone structure, skin color, eye color, hair color, are all controlled by a few genes. Genetically as a species we are 10 times more inbred than chimpanzees due to several extinction level events in our history.

Haldane's rule is very general. Loads of animals can interbreed to produce even fertile offspring, but are not considered the same species because they do not usually reproduce together (for whatever reason). The only thing that makes humans all one species is our newly found ability to travel. If we didn't travel, race mixing would be incredibly rare.

"Species" is an incredibly relativist term that was invented by biology to make their lives easier.

Human=species. Caucasian, Mongoloid, Congoid, australofucks = Races
bitchute.com/video/7YB1g7v7qUOw/

Brain size
Traits
Hair type and distribution

Kill yourself

Ciao, abbiamo creato un gruppo Telegram di frequentatori di Sup Forums italiani. Se vuoi puoi entrare seguendo questo link:
t.me/maschat
Il canale:
t.me/maschannel

You are a fucking moron at best and a traitor to mankind at worst. Kill yourself.

"mankind" lmao

>Now i know the we can interbreed, and that it technically makes us one species

That doesn't make us one species, species often interbreed, and genus, families, and sometimes orders do, as well.
"Hybrids between different subspecies (such as between the Bengal tiger and Siberian tiger) are called intra-specific hybrids.[16] Interspecific hybrids are the offspring from interSPECIES mating;[17] these sometimes result in hybrid speciation.[18] Intergeneric hybrids result from matings between different GENARA, such as between sheep and goats.[19] InterFAMILIAL hybrids, such as between chickens and guineafowl or pheasants, are reliably described but extremely rare.[20] InterORDINAL hybrids (between different orders) are few, but have been made with the sea urchin Strongylocentrotus purpuratus (female) and the sand dollar Dendraster excentricus (male)."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hybrid_(biology)

Biology 101:
>all organisms within a species must be able to produce viable young
HOWEVER
>simply being able to produce fertile offspring DOES NOT automatically group organisms into the same species
There are thousands of species that can hybridize and create fertile offspring
Coyote & grey wolves
Horse & zebra

>aren't genetically diverse enough
Bullshit
Nappy hair of Africans alone is enough to group them as a subspecies.
If I discovered a group of squirrels with curly hair, and it was a genetic trait- it would be enough to label that group as a new subspecies.

>There are thousands of species that can hybridize and create fertile offspring

hybrids are usually sterile.
lists animals that hybridized millions of years ago, they still cant come together and create a fertile offspring tho.

didnt pass 10th grade bio

10 grade biology.

mules are sterile haha.

there are african tribes with bigger brains than any european. muh brain size haha

No

Citation needed

cuz big brains is supergood

Liger are not

Non sono italiano

Ok, I thought you were Italian, because of the flag. No problem.

>Ligers are not
Females are not sterile, but males are.

>So /pol, humans are obviously divided in different subspicies
They really aren't and making comparisons based on your opinion of noticeable differences shows a poor understanding of biology. After all if appearance was all that decided the difference between different subspecies than all breeds of dogs would have their own subspecies instead of all being Canis lupis familiaris.

Dogs don't have subspecies, because they them self are a subspecies of canis lupus specie wich does have 38 subspecies.

Yet all dogs are lumped into a single subspecies is the point. Pugs and Great Danes and Poodles are all part of the same subspecies despite looking far more different than white people and black people.

Breeds of dog are a special exeption because they are the result of artificial selection and not natural selection.

Ok, so is this a nominalist argument or will you admit we have different breeds of humans? Different dog breeds have different intelligence levels and other biological differences. So whether you're talking "breed" or "subspecie" of human, the word doesn't matter but the distinction does. Or will you further move the goalpost for breeds too?

>will you admit we have different breeds of humans?
No, less because humans are all identical and more because there isn't a single definitive line that can be drawn. What is the definition of white? Is it just Europeans? What about people with mongoloid admixture like Hungarians and Finns? What race would you classify middle of the road groups like Turks, Arabs, and northern Indians? Are all Asians one race despite having more genetic diversity between them than Europeans? I mean if Europeans are defined as a single race than Africa should have at least three races.

Part of what makes dog breeds a thing is that they have been selectively bred for specific traits which allow them to be identified and specifically placed in a breed. If you want to make humans into breeds you need to have definitive phenotypes that specifically exist within "breeds." Even then humans outbreed at high enough rates that the vast majority of humans could be classified as mongrels anyway.

Abos and niggers definitively are different subspecies. Asians are alien/homos sapiens sapiens hybrids.