Who would like to drop a log on this bitches dead face?

Who would like to drop a log on this bitches dead face?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tN9EC3Gy6Nk
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/theroyalfamily/3454271/Prince-Charles-to-be-known-as-Defender-of-Faith.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Me!

And me! Fuck monarchy.

>brings in more tourism than she costs
>complains
the absolute fucking state of london
fuck off, mohammed

GOD SAVE THE QUEEN

>£40 million a year
>£1.50 per person

Yeah she's bleeding us dry.

>people come to Britain to see the royal family
I assure you 99% of the people that come to Britain would still do so if she were dethroned.
France has the most tourists in the world.

Cus that's just what London need mate. More fucking foreigners.
I'm white British mate & our Monarchy is almost as pathetic as you, cunt

/thread

>40M pounds
Isn't that just a small fraction of the money the country makes using royal lands?

This guy gets it

For what? Tourism? Bringing more fucking foreigners to our tiny island? Fuck yourself

Our head of state works for free and donated money to us.

Eat shit, bootlicker

pic related you were saying?

Canada Supreme Court unanimously ruled that women are not people and do not have the right to vote.

Faggy British Privy Council overturned it. Fuck the monarchy.

I'd rather give that £1.50 to someone else... Oh what's that? I can't? Well fuck the queen then

Totally isn't the influx of immigrants that live off the dole.

Nah, can't be them. It's British tradition that's the problem!

Fuckin' kikes.

Has fuck all to do with it
Unless you're saying the Royals have done fuck all to stop this. Which they have not

i have more contempt for celebrities like kim kardasian etc who get paid for doing absolutely nothing.
i dont dislike the royal family i love all the pomp and pageantry that surrounds them its over the top and fun but i do think they need to reform and start working or something like harry and william have been doing. the death of the queen should mark a turning point amongst the younger generation of royals.

people who want to completely abolish the royal family need to fuck off and die. republicans are so fucking boring

My dude!

You Brits sometimes make me question how you ever managed to conquer so much.

Just get a fucking job nigger. Jesu.

The royals own land that generate £160 million per year. All of it goes to Parliament after civil war

Holy shit I know more British history than dumb Muslim Bongs.

No, Pakistan, NO!

gotta admit they good at the game.
defiantly a reptilian tho.

You like the pomp & pageantry because you're a massive fucking bender
The Royals do more than you seem to realise, most being sinister as fuck

I want to blast sticky, hot ropes all over her face.

say mate a few more times and ill be convinced youre white
i wouldnt be so sure. at this stage only conflict could get rid of the royal family and that would cause all sorts of porblems

>Fuck monarchy!
Right away Sir!

TOPKEK

she has all the swans
WE CAN'T KEEP LETTING THEM GET AWAY WITH THIS

I ain't sending you a fucking dick pic to prove I'm white you fucking fag
Anglo as fuck

people keep telling me this but cannot show me any proof or evidence of it. the thing is im sure the royal family have historically been up to no good but who doesnt these days? lifes not all about being a fucking goody two shoes a bit of drama and character makes the world go round.

from what i can tell the younger boys dont seem like bad people unless you can prove to me otherwise. when the queen dies and hopefully charles abdicates we will see what changes

Those boys will be dead before they ever get a chance, so will Charles.
We'll fucking make sure of it

Homeless spikes are good things

The revenue from the Crown Estates is taken by the government. This includes rent, various fees, etc and comes to just under £200 million.

In exchange for taking all that revenue the government pays the monarch a stipend of £40 million.

We profit from the monarchy, and that's not even taking into account the boost to other industries, mainly tourism, we get by having a real royal family

From the Royal family leasing their private property to Parliament. So were they to become private citizens, they would get that land back, for a net revenue of 300 million a year

>a bit of drama and character makes the world go round
They can do whatever the fuck they want on their own dime, but not on the taxpayer's.
Only subhumans can be OK with the idea of royalty, being put on a pedestal because you came out of a certain, "special" vaginal. You plebeians need to die off already.

>wanting a republic
why.jpg

Preach it son, you're bang on the money

pakis detected

Bring back hangings for treason and traitors.

Queen as a child

This, you guys literally make profit off of her, why can't these anti-monarchy people understand math? I hope she dissolves Parliament and calls for a cleansing.

youtube.com/watch?v=tN9EC3Gy6Nk

Self hating Paki detected
You fucking wish you were as Anglo as me mate

Fuck you, we're just North American states if we don't have the monarchy. We might as well join the USA in that case.

Post the pic of Charles getting poked around the chest by the rothchild guy. It's the perfect picture of the UK.

We don't all put the pursuit of money above the pursuit of justice
You massive fucking dried up cunt

I wish they'd bring back hanging drawing and quartering for traitors.

lol shut the fuck up you loser
listen the whole concept of royalty is obviously stupid but sometimes people like stupid things. humans beings arent robots we dont always approach things rationally. the most interesting things we have in this world are completely irrational. art, music etc. some of us like tradition and watching people dress up in funny clothes. having kings and queens is almost a thousand year old tradition to just throw it away would be a shame in mine and a lot of other peoples eyes. i would rather see a reformed royal family than see it completely abolished
lol are you joking?

>Pic in OP bitching about not getting enough dole
>W-w-we don't care about the money

Me too, cunt. It'd make recruitment to my cause a lot easier & make my whole 'being a traitor' a lot more exciting in general

Does she actually have control over any budgets?

Wow what a bitch. Fuck the UK,it's just been a vehicle for the domination of the rothchild dynasty of the empire and now the world. Disgusting country.

So the government has been footing the bill for renovations and upkeep but the royal family can still just tell them to fuck off at any point and take """their""" property back? Brits are beyond cucked.

I work for my money you fucking goober

Hello ahmed, back to London (Ontario in your case, leaf) with you

Agreed mate. Britain is dead.

I would. Although I actually have legitimate reasons. And it's quite depressing knowing that I shitpost on a website like Sup Forums that is filled with literal sub 100 IQ faggot normies like this OP on one side, or tedious pleb shit like this guy I mean really, is this it? Is this the extent of opinion on Sup Forums? Shit like this is an exact rehash of the passive feeding you plebs have been indoctrinated in.

This is literally, in the non-ironic literally literal sense, argument between a Guardian™ reader on one site, and a fucking Telegraph™ reader on the other.

>DUDE MONARCHY BAD COS COSTS MONEY LMAO
>DUDE MONARCHY GOOD COS MAKES MONEY LMAO

You people are contemptible fucking bugmen. Soulless brainwashed husks. Ideas of chivalry, tradition, patriotism, any spiritual virtue, whatever the fuck. Completely anathema to you people. Fucking genocide worthy hollowed out bugmen. Every thought starts and ends with muh economy.

The opinions of my normie mum has more validity than you faggots. I'd rather listen to her tell me again about how sad she was the day she found out her Goddess, Princess Diana the Innocent had died. While Candle in the Wind plays in the background.

Fuck this board.

The only worthwhile verdict on the current monarchy and what should be done with it is this:

The concept of a monarchy is good, as a vital component of the spirit of a people and land. It's continued existence of a monarchy is good and should be preserved.
The current monarchy however, with Queen Elizabeth II at its head, is an abomination. She has overseen the greatest darkness ever to afflict England and Britain. She has either been complicit in this, ignorant of it, or too cowardly to act.

In her entire reign, she has done nothing. She should have called on the fucking military coup of the government. Instead she hid in her fucking palace as marxist jews ate away at the fabric of the english soul, importing 3rd world savages in the process.

HANG HER.

Makes me laugh how you sad cunts have a final resort of calling people Arab when they disagree

That looks like Richard Harris?

Didn't read lol.

Even if you don't include tourism, the royal family makes the United Kingdom money. They personally own loads of land around London, and they allow the Gov. to rent out these in return for a cut of it. Overall, the revenue from these rentals is 200 mil, which means we make 160 mil directly from the royal family each year.

Can't believe that so many brits are unaware of this and just keep acting like bernie sanders supporters ("rich peopple pls pay for my bennies")

Well i mean theres only two groups that would think this, both are pretty terrible. Would you prefer commie?

>The current monarchy however, with Queen Elizabeth II at its head, is an abomination. She has overseen the greatest darkness ever to afflict England and Britain. She has either been complicit in this, ignorant of it, or too cowardly to act.

This. History will judge her incredibly poorly. You can say "if she were to do anything that would be the end of the monarchy", but that ignores the massive surge in public support it would have garnered them. And even if it DID end the monarchy, it should have been a risk she was willing to take.

Loser? Really? That the best you can do?
Implying that traditions are inherently good
Yes, I'm serious

Roughly home many people does your yearly income provide with jobs?

Only two groups that would think this?
Your brain is like a bowl of mushy peas...
Individuals can think this, no particular ideology required

Sigh... That the best you got? She creates a few poorly paid jobs for the middle class & a shit ton of money for the kike masters? Nope, sorry kid

She or her family does not cost the taxpayer a single penny! All her money comes from the Crown Estates, which the government takes 85% of and gives the rest to her. And that is in addition to all the extra revenue she brings in in tourism. If you want to be equal to her and pay 85% tax on everything you earn, go right ahead you dumb shit.

Well some beliefs contradict each other and others mingle together perfectly, those two groups in particular are the main ones who want royalty gone. What are your beliefs then?

How kind of them to rent out their stolen land to the 'democratic' government who has no say in whether those greedy cunts rule over us or not!

American bruv here.
NUpollie is a different place.
My heart&prayers goes out too you, your family and homeland. The your queen has betrayed her countrymen when they would give their very life for her and the kingdom.

May we be the instruments of the Lord, and Give us strength to strike down our common enemies and anyone who threatens of way of life.

In Gods name.
Amen.

I'd like to know why they are building a big fucking bunker under Kensington Palace. They know shits gonna hit the fan.

I'm not concerned with an alternative, let the people decide. I am a tool to help remove the monarchy & end their rule. I see no reason why a democratic government cannot exist without the royals & their shills

I already know your opinion on that, i meant your other beliefs.

that comment you made was pathetic since you wont be doing anything
traditions aren't inherently good and i never said they were. whether traditions are good or bad is purely subjective and at the moment id wager that most people in England like the royal family. i feel like a lot of people nowadays want to spit in the face of tradition simply because they enjoy being seen as revolutionaries and having something to fight against. but if they took a step back they would see that some traditions are not that bad and by continuing to dismantle these traditions we will live in a bland and boring world with no sense of identity

Thanks brother, your sympathies are well received. Good to know not all Amerifags are ignorant of the plight of their ancestors, you've fought against the evils of the British royalty before, will you join us in our fight against them once more?
Get on the blower to Donald, it's happening

Then go the fuck back to Pakistan you filthy goat fucker

>stolen land
you're not seriously suggesting that we seize all the assets of anyone old money, right?
>government who has no say in whether those greedy cunts rule over us or not!
want to know how i know you're a fucking retard?

Mur queen gives me a sense of identity hurr hurr
The royal family have traditionally been evil rulers
The modern day propaganda & staged television events might be enough to make much of the public here forget what they have done & are doing
But not all of us
& more & more British people are waking up to this
Their time is almost over

>wow he wore a nazi unifrm oh no everybody get into your basements he's gonna round us all up

Im sorry, am I wrong?
No I am not
Not sorry

>Mur queen gives me a sense of identity hurr hurr
the royal family is one of the many things that sets us apart from other nations and yes is a big element of our cultural identity. to deny this is stupid. whether you like it or not is a different matter.
>The royal family have traditionally been evil rulers
almost all rulers have traditionally done reprehensible things, your use of the word evil speaks volumes about your mental development. they lived in a world where the biggest and the baddest survived and everybody else got fucked over. thats just how the world was. it is because of these rulers that you and i live the privileged lives we do instead of living in some poor shithole of a country.

their time may be over soon but i doubt you will have anything to do with it

>Baww The Queen is ebul!
>Baww I want democracy and I want it now!!
>The British people support me!!!

Reality:
>Between 70 and 80% of UK public support the monarchy, depending on the poll
There's your democracy child, now shut up and put up.

Well said, and of course I will.
Our Fates are forever entwined, we may disagree on somethings but our survival is of most importance

>implying there's anything wrong with antihobo spikes or food banks

fuck off bigot.
seriously, what is this the middle ages? The english monarchy has always believed in diversity and inclusion to our island of cultures

In 1521, Pope Leo X decreed the title of "Fidei defensor" to Henry VIII and subsequent Kings and Queens.

This has been mistranslated from Latin to English by KKK Christian supremacists and historical revisionists for 500 years now.

Fidei defensor means Defender of FAITH.

ALL FAITH. such as islam, Buddhism etc

it DOES NOT mean Defender of "the" Faith...whatever that even is. Fidei defensor. Faith Defender. Do you see the words "of the" there? Thought not bigot.

Once Prince Charles assumes the throne, he will finally acknowledge this falsehood and adopt the title of Defender of Faith instead.

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/theroyalfamily/3454271/Prince-Charles-to-be-known-as-Defender-of-Faith.html

You honestly believe, in your heart of hearts, that anyone should be entitled to a 'divine right to rule' because of the family you were born into?

He'll be dead before he gets the chance
The ONLY reason they included any other faiths was to extend their rule & dominion.
They don't give a fuck about you, or me, or our familys

This
Yes