Another LEGAL cheap foreign labour scam ruining the country:

Another LEGAL cheap foreign labour scam ruining the country:

theage.com.au/federal-politics/political-news/a-new-frontier-the-littleknown-alternative-to-the-457-foreign-worker-visa-20170901-gy8p0j.html

What else is going on mates? The news depresses me too much to keep combing through it for more links to post.

Are you doing your bit to stop fag marriage? Redpilling friends and family on the pernicious aspects of the fag culture? Particularly as relates to interactions with children?

Don't forget the Aus/pol/ VB commercial: youtube.com/watch?v=5jbY58HAVPo

Whichever one you believe in.

Juche policy would benefit Australia. Instead of undercutting prices to sell to china... we sell to our own people!

I'm getting shit face since it was my birthday and I had to work. I'm pretty cut at the cunts because I put in leave for it a month ago and they kept bullshitting me telling me I'd get it off. Then made me have to run shit without telling me. I also got told i'd get given free food and shit and it didn't happen. I ended up sneaking out to the RSL on lunch break and have some sneaky beers. Gunna call in sick for the next few weeks. Don't know what bullshit to tell the doctor

tell him you're sick cunt
happy b day m8

why am i awake at 12:14 AM on a monday

Thanks

I used to go to this old white guy that would just give me a certificate for no reason, but he retired. Can I just say i'm feeling depressed because of work and then not take any meds he gives me?

I don't know are you a NEET

Why are you gunna take time off? You just pissed at them?

Dunno about claiming depression, that stuff might go on record.

something like that

you got it easy, i gotta get up in 6 hours and i wont get to sleep for another 2.

I'm pissed of at them and their bullshit. They all just wanted to have go home early because it was fathers day. If I take two weeks off with fuck all notice the department I work in will get fucked because me and one other dude do most of the work and he is currently overseas on his honeymoon

Maybe if you uneducated faglords would take the shit jobs you're destined for, the (((((government))))) wouldn't be shipping in somalis by the fucking ton.

like you can fucking talk

i dont reckon taking 2 weeks off will make anything any better, but i dunno.

what do you do?

>somalians
/brit/pol is over there user

Woolies. I used to work nights but they fucked that off and I couldn't find another store that would take me that still had nightfill. So i'f I don't turn up for two weeks it will probably get to the point that either they can't fit freezer and dairy loads into the fridges when it turns up. Or they will be forced to work them and not do the other stuff like correct what needs to be ordered etc

>>somalians
>/brit/pol is over there user

>find one picture of a few black girls
>shipping in Somalians by the fucking ton
we have a problem with Chinamen mostly mate. you guys have a few Somalians too, but they're hardly your biggest issue. compared to England we're doing pretty well on the African immigrant problem I reckon.

sounds like a lousy gig. you got plans to do something better?

don't know at the moment. Was happy working nights. Thought the afternoon shift would be shit because of having to deal with customers. It's the people that work there that shit me off the most. I was thinking about going into management but everyone tries to back stab each other to try and get promoted

>find one picture of a few black girls

>we have a problem with Chinamen mostly
Australia for all!

Mate, half your 250 million population country is, now, indigenous niggers. These somalis were shipped in, you produce them.

how are you guys going to know that time it is when they turn off Big Bong?

Pretty much everywhere outside of the cities is 99% white. No real Aussies live in Sydney and Melbourne, they just work there. Here it's totally normal to commute 4 hours to work.

i'm pretty shitty that the small town I grew up in is now getting flooded with Indians and Chinks. Last time I went back the abos were all gone and replaced by other non-whites. Too many fucking hippies live there and old retired boomers

why is the north korean flag there

we sold them nukes, because we sell everything we own to slant eyed people