Antifa declare war on The Aryan Brotherhood

So Antifa are literally retarded enough to declare war on the most gnarly prison gang in the US, the Aryan Brotherhood. How do we let the AB know about this faggotry?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ
youtu.be/0g_P1BFLx90
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They're more interested in drug money. Their manifesto even states that business comes before ideology.

>average AB member
I doubt those commies would say that drivel to the face of a AB member, let alone a whole group of them.
But I would really like to see that, would even pay for that shitshow.

Me too. AB loves brutality. I doubt there would be anything recognizable left of your average antifa.

my thoughts exactly m80

We need anons to warn the AB that they could be in danger of a fash bashing at the hands of all the Antifa going to prison soon, like Eric the Rat. It's only right, antifa are reaaal tough and scary.

mfw the only thing standing between antifa and the hordes of blacks and spics ready to rape, beat, or kill him is the Aryan Brotherhood fash they wanted to bash.

"So what are you in for Clanton?"
"Bashing a f-f-fash nigger with a bike lock"

Is Eric Clanton really been disavowed by antifa?

Sorts of shit

CCCCRRRRIIIPPPLLLEEEFFFIIIIIGGHHTTT!!!!!

Yeah apparently he ratted on a the higher ups of BAMN for terrorism and CP, which lead to the arrest of Felarca and few other BAMN organizers/pedos

Great fucking news. BAMN really pissed me off.

Antifa won't last long at this rate

>We need anons to warn the AB that they could be in danger of a fash bashing

>Rats aren't our our comrades
>

*ahem...*
Wasn't it Eric Clanton (bike lock faggot) who started this feud with the AB?
>Go on Sup Forums, say yes, let's make this happen.

>we punch nazi
>we are stronk!!!
this must be joke

>How do we let the AB know about this faggotry?
We tell Eric Clanton to let them know once he's inside.

Why do they think they are smarter? Gender studies is made to appeal to horny degenerates. Nothing in it for the intelligent.

You think they don't know?
The Antifa arrested every protest are probably their #1 prison bitches right now.

AB is a US prison gang and probably the most powerful along with Mexican Mafia.

This is comical. You want to punch Nazis do you?

hahahahaha they are the ones getting raped in prison and when they come out of prison , they come out of the closet.... it's "re-education" now just bend over faggots.

Remember tomorrow Antifa will be stepping out and we need to ensure everyone is safe, bring your arms patriots

\o SEIG HEIL

>using comrade unironically

so antfia are all commie fucks?

They unironically fly the hammer and sickle, yes they are commie fags leaf.

They're also pedos: dailycaller.com/2017/04/28/documents-tie-berkeley-riot-organizers-to-pro-pedophilia-group-nambla/

This will effect AB not at all. Non of these faggots will ever have the balls to do anything if they ever make it to gen pop in prison (they won't, they get bailed out by their jew handlers.) Besides, they would have to clique up if they ever wanted to stand a chance against AB. Who are the few college kids going to clique up with? This is nonsense and probably a troll.

How do you get poop to go into a water balloon ? I guess if it's diarrhea and you use a funnel it would work.

Sounds like Tumblr going after Sup Forums

this is a really interesting idea, spam this on fake antifa accounts, see if we can get the skinheads onto them

Make sure AB knows about this when Eric Clanton gets put in prison.

You can't get bailed out of "gen pop" you retarded try hard nigger faggot. Kill yourself in all fields for having no concept of reality, law or prison.

>Nambla
Nice.

I like the way you Aussies think

The Aryan Brotherhood are just white niggers that should be put on the spike.

Aryan Brotherhood is just a prison gang, I don't think it has any political or religious significance. One of the most famous leaders of the AB is Thomas Silverstein.

Nigger I said they will get bailed out period. Is Clinton sentenced yet? I doubt he's going to do any time, especially if he ratted. You're delusional if you think these yuppie commies aren't going to all walk to a man.

Hey, they gotta find somebody to fight once they're all in prison.

>WE PUNCH NAZIS

Antifa are scum

Endorsement by nambla kek

trust Antifa to threaten tough guys whom they will never ever make contact with

lol, tfw your the one antifa in jail now. no your beaten by AB and raped by niggers

youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ

Lol

youtu.be/0g_P1BFLx90

True; but they are OUR white niggers.