23/9/17 - Something happening or B.S as usual?

23/9/17 - Something happening or B.S as usual?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z5LW07FTJbI
youtube.com/watch?v=W6CstkMbnlc
youtube.com/watch?v=18XAGxXD8V4
skyview.gsfc.nasa.gov/blog/index.php/2016/05/11/757/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

When has Sup Forums ever been right?

you'll become even bigger faggot

>he thinks something will happen
sweetie...

When has Sup Forums ever been wrong?

Anglo being correct as usual.

No wonder you conquered the world

See you in September!

9/23/17
write like the best country, pleb.

Join the Happening HQ discord
discord/HwPHjv7

>bulgaria

Meanwhile, about 3 threads up the page, Sup Forums is proven right yet again as lefties rage against science and technology because it has proven yet again that niggers and women are inferior.

Predicted happenings NEVER work out.

>Censored by Google Sky (I wonder why. .)
>the thing just looks bad as fuck.
>fits perfectly into Virgos star sign
>literally signs in Virgo's "womb" for 9 months until 'birth'
>said birth is September 23rd.
>bible perfectly describes said birth in revelations 12
>the world is going to shit
>Nato v Russia (only seems 'quiet' in media but shit is happening)
>Saudi v Qatar
>India v China
>USA v NK
>India v Pakistan
>Russia joint drills with India wtf (problematic for China... if war: Russia v China?)
>markets are trembling - signs of a collapse.

Shit is a mess.

There's so many geopolitical signs of a major multi-front global war and it could get hot quick with NK probably being the starting pistol.

There's Astronomical correlation with Revelations 12 and then this Red Dragon thing is found after initially being Censored on Google Sky.

I'd say end times by Christmas. Serious. I genuinely believe that too much is happening globally, astrologically, biblically to say "nothingburger"

All hail Pepe in the sky

100% of countdown threads are fake. Not a single one has ever been true

Yea exactly this

Plus the fact that the general population seems to be going further and further down the slippery slopes of (((western))) culture.

Welcome to the zombie nation.
youtube.com/watch?v=z5LW07FTJbI

Be prepared guys. So many things are lining up for this not to be something big. I can feel it. So can you. Whether or not you admit it is something else entirely. But you know. Remember, REEEEEEEmember the 23rd of September!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=W6CstkMbnlc

Take out your tinfoil hats and get comfy:

It boils down to this:

youtube.com/watch?v=18XAGxXD8V4

This video, among few others, first appeared in youtube/internet in late 2013/2014

They talk of great sign in heavens, about constellation Virgo bblablaba

The interesting part is, that this video above, talks of "Red Dragon" appearing with Virgo.

Sup Forums discovered Sky Pepe somewhere in early 2017 I believe? (The thing that is in OP´s picture)

This "Sky pepe" or what the fuck you call it, is literally just next to Virgo "The Dragon ready to devour the Child (Jupiter) born"

My question is: how in the fuck did these guys know about the fucking Sky Pepe like 3-4 years ago

If nothing happens than we can forget about happenings forever right?

Revelation 12 will be fulfilled.

I personally gonna never believe any prediction if nothing fruitful comes out September 23 or the immediate days after

This is literally the Happening of Happenings. Forget 2012. This is the fucking Jewish boogeyman, Christian apocalypse, 4 Blood Moons, constellations combined.

>>Russia joint drills with India wtf (problematic for China... if war: Russia v China?)

Yes. America and Russia will be as one in the times of tribulation. Why do you you think (((they))) are driving such a wedge between the US and Russia?

>My question is: how in the fuck did these guys know about the fucking Sky Pepe like 3-4 years ago

It's been prophesized for thousands of years.

Sky Pepe = Nibiru = Planet X = Dragon

All the mythology and holy scripture are talking about the same things. There is a binary twin to the sun, it's making its way into our solar system; it does that every so often (time is debated). It brings great tribulation to the planets. It explains so many things. Like what killed mars? What crashed into the earth to create the moon (assuming you believe this theory)? What causes the earths polls to change polarity?

All of these can be explained by the introduction of another astrological body into the solar systems. It's gravitational disturbance of the delicate balance the solar system is, would cause quite a disruption.

daily reminder that nothing will happen on the 23rd, the "sky pepe" is just a distorted double image of saturn taken in the 80s from an infrared satellite, google sky was some engineer's side project that hasn't been updated in nearly a decade, and that you're a bunch of autists desperately clinging to the idea that you have forbidden knowledge because you have no other things going for you in your lives

skyview.gsfc.nasa.gov/blog/index.php/2016/05/11/757/

Exactly. I've been on Sup Forums since before the election and while I never bought into y2k, 6/6/6, 2012, etc. This date will be my learning experience. If nothing happens then I will be like every other fag who comes to these threads to say nothings going to happen.

I am inclined to think that something will happen on the 23'rd, but it may not be the end of the world. Just like this eclipse where people say nothing happened, it may be that things are happening in the realms above / below us beyond our perception.

I feel like sharing a dream I had last night, because I honestly can't stop thinking about it. First off I should preface by saying I used to have strong faith but I've sort of lost it recently..

Anyway, in this dream I was actually having sex with something. I'll spare the details but near the end of the encounter it said it had something to tell me, and I leaned into it (i couldn't see it) like a whisper, and there was a prolonged silence that went on a long time.. Then finally it said something loudly in the scariest voice I could not replicate or have ever heard anything like before.. the words were "YOU ARE MINE".

This scared the shit out of me even in the dream, and I was trying to wake myself up, but I couldn't. Eventually I ran downstairs (in dream) and the phone rang. I picked it up and asked who was there, and to my surprise.. It was a man who said they were God (a very calm and relaxing voice), and he said he had one question for me.

"What is the most important thing?"

I can't remember my exact words, but I essentially said "Your son.. Believing in your son, and you (God)."

Then I finally woke up.. I quite often have lucid dreams where I can consciously control myself, but this one was different.

I just felt like passing on the message, it could be that God wants you to answer that question as well.

Thanks for sharing user.

god fucking hates you, Leviticus 20:13

Congratulations, you're the 100,000,000th person to predict the end times. They were all wrong, but you're probably right

Russia for best ally in modern times!

Well shucks, user, did you at least get to dump your load?

I didn't say I'm a homosexual or had sex with a man.. I used the word "something" for a reason, because if you have sex during a dream it is a non-entity. This part of the dream was not completely lucid, I became mostly conscious after the voice which I can only say sounded like dog Zool from Ghostbusters.

I tend to believe that these experiences in the dream state take place in the astral where it is possible for spirits or entities to interact with you. People who are haunted by sleep paralysis are another example of this, but similarly this can happen with some sexual experiences in dreams. People would know these spirits more commonly by the name Succubus, though.

A new verse is being born from our own.

what so special about that date?

Presumably one day one of these idiot doomsday predictions will happen to coincide with an actual doomsday.. I suppose it could be this one.

>That's 145999 unsuccessful human hunts in a row. But I have a good feeling about tomorrow!

I've just been trying to figure out if it's God that is making this happen, or KEK.