BEST KOREA HAPPENING GENERAL

Kim Jong Pun is kill Chyna with underground nuke earthquake. Get in hurrr.

HE is not afraid at all

nevermind, just go here

How many NK shills are here?
What is Kim's plans? Is Australia safe?

Post image of Pyongyang with time stamp

Join the Happening HQ discord
discord/HwPHjv7

Your meme country full of spider and kangaroo is safe. for now.

No!

Oh shit, Korean user on the scene

Do it you faggot

We are an elite unit. But we do not have nuclear battle plan. I hope so too.

I meant post a pic, you illiterate peasant fuck. Why would I care if you nuke LA?

what is your unit name ?

He is a fucking LARPER...He has been in almost every thread started on this issue. Dont let him play you like a fiddle

How do these north chinks even have access to the internet? Is it just high level officials who go around shitposting on Sup Forums?

NK is providing plenty of memes, you know how easy it is for big Aussie men to fuck Asian girls? When all your women flee here as refugees I will have lots of fun

Nuke SF I dare you!

We can only hit Guam and Japan at this time. Thank you for respect

We are dead men walking. We are elite unit for internet access. No one can be allowed to see this foreign contamination and live. I know my entire unit will never leave this building. We all knew.

Unit 731

It is an elite unit.

its just some faggot with a proxy

Op, go back to 9gag

This is quite impolite but if you will end up a giant rotting corpse pile. Thank you.

I hope so too

Pic or GTFO larper

Impolite

> Its an elite unit full of shit. Larping from america with Nork flag hack.

We are 8 dead men in a room. We aren't leaving this building alive. The difference is, we know it. Do you?

Not quite, dog.

This photo may have some enjoyment for Leader. Thank you

>proxy answer
Yeah but that's even worse now. NK servers has are in business with the outside world isn't that like haram for them?

Your shitty nukes can't reach where I am fucker. How does it feel you need to copy the white man to advance??

We do not do 'business' on internet. It is falsehood. You have been warned.

We can not hit Australia, this is correct. But your country has not been relevant since MadMax first film. Please do not expect attention

Sup Kim, how's your day going?

A bit late now, 2315

Our unit is allowed 5 hours of sleep per day.

Best Korea Best Bants! How can Ausfags recover?

The west should give nukes to Japan, SKorea and Taiwan (for good measure) unless China does something with the Norks.

They cant. I enjoy the part when Jew Mel Gibson says 'ITS IN THE BLOWER!!'

It is American horsepower scene for sad Australian audience. But it is good scene.

Your dear leader is about to torture you, apparently your nukes are meant to reach Sydney. Someone is in big trouble for exposing a tactical weakness

You're a faggot flaglarping behind a proxy. Boooring

>your country has not been relevant since MadMax first film.
kek

your a fucking suburban american kid aged 16-25 using a proxy and hopelessly failing at writing in convincing broken english. Fucking gtfo.

How does someone get a NK proxy?

We will not be tortured. But yes we are dead. We are an elite unit, each was told to say goodbye to our family. I hope my son will get a better life for what I've seen here.

You seem quite homosexual

>nk
noice

Thank you Timo

You can not even make better Mad Max film than number one with Jew Gibson!

You dont

What racial type are you?

Thank you faggot flag.

I am sleeper agent. my code name 'Fuk Um Yung'. I will take care of your children wen war is won

Skyfortress

A D E G M L J V X E R T Z X E T Y F G H Q D F F G R Z D F A O I I V H U Y D X.
Romeo Original. Gypsy-24.

Go to sleep nothing will happen of any real interest.

>fuk um yung
lel

My son should live because of my action. Please do not attempt to harm him. Your children are likely monkey plotting against you for quick inheritance. This is valid and cautionary warning Nigel

An elite unit that looks up Google scholar to access the Wests scientific research. That's right, your entire race has no creativity ... need to copy

Stop larping. Post pics or stfu... this site is irrelevant so why even post here? Our political spheres dont even effect you not to mention this is the biggest corner gathering of retards.

What's your favourite white man film?

Faker than the moon landing
You're not the first dickhead to change his flag to best korea
He's a (YOU) , now SAGE

It's ok senpai, his women will become our town bicycles once we invade

Do you have any good cheese pizza in NK?

Be a foreigner, a heathen Chinee with connections.

Not 420?

So is that last defector that went over back in the 50's still alive or did he finally die?

I remember the documentary but he was old

Please
Please
Please...

Wipe out California

NK would not allow proxy servers, it seems far fetched

>we wuz funnayz

Is the room comfy?

white male

Funny kid though, give credit where it's due.

>Jew Gibson

It's much more likely that the Norks have secret intel agents that reveal themselves on Sup Forums and talk about their operations but refuse to provide proof, yeahsureok.gif

Delete your account

Only high ranking officials have Internet access to begin with, is an illegal proxy server anymore likely?

Is anything actually happening or is it all a meme?

As always, the US will enact new sanctions on NK, which will respond by calling the sanctions a "declaration of war", threaten an attack on the US, and then do nothing.

I am Nazi from the moon. We're coming soon.

Found the Hillary supporter!

If you can only hit Guam and Japan, how exactly, will you attack mainland USA ??

Why aren't we at war yet?

We waived our dick for 20 years while they developed an H bomb and delivery system

It's already too late, strike now or get fucked trump

Inb4 ALL OPTIONS ON THE TABLE
kys

Dropped

any skykangz updates?

with about a 1 hr. notice for USAF to shoot the fucker down

Does your son have a foreskin?

Stop making these threads you cunts

Soon

Why do people think that China would defend NK?

It'd be far more likely to be fat boy himself shitposting than some super secret NK net team

To prevent the US from gaining more ground in asia, the reason north korea was founded in the first place

Because NK is chinas catspaw.

Isn't China sick of his autistic little brother? The regimes have barely anything in common at this poinht?

Perhaps once, but is this still the case? I presume China see's NK as a buffer and little more.

mods are actively shitting on skykangz. 11175 has been real quiet tho

I never said I believed the LARP about the elite team, only that it's not a proxy but some NK faggot with Internet access

We are building a fighting force of extra ordinary magnitude.

Ours is an elite unit

Can someone tell me what proxies/VPN allows someone to post on Sup Forums and furthermore use a NK proxy?
Is it even possible?

I'd rather beat my autistic little brother myself than have someone else break into my house to do it.

and how will this fighting force attack mainland USA?

you say Americans will be nuked. How, if you can only reach Guam and Japan?

They are most definitely not happy with what he is doing, but it is the best thing they have in ways of buffer against the west.

Probably just spoofing his location

Its no copying if you improve the design.