I'm a big fan of ContraPoint's videos. Search her on YouTube. I think she has the best apologia for idpol out there...

I'm a big fan of ContraPoint's videos. Search her on YouTube. I think she has the best apologia for idpol out there. What does Sup Forums think?

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=zPa1wikTd5c
youtube.com/watch?v=Sx4BVGPkdzk&t=1s
youtube.com/watch?v=U-c2qnfUNXE
youtube.com/watch?v=m6nG7RloYf0
youtu.be/3glomsCM5mU?t=15
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

another white autogynephiliac

Go to bed

mentally ill nigger

>you should hear out the judgement of person that can't accepts itself, and mutilates it's own gentials

I have no idea how people can seriously get their views. "Mutilated genitals" is the thing that constantly pops into my mind when watching this melodramatic freak.

>She

Fuck off lefty pol and take your trannies with you.

must be fucking devastating to be called "one of the smart sjws" by a website that fell for milo's shtick lmao

Top channel, been watching his faggot shit for weeks. Good argument feeder.

>her
>she
That is a man.
>apologia for idpol
What?

Absolute trash, already demolished by alt hype.

You can also kindly fuck of with your e-celebs, they are not welcome here.

idpol makes sense if you are marginalized, i guess

still a man

And not a single actual refuation of Contrapoint's claims. Sad.

>her
>she

sage

not an argument.
this is how someone who got BTFO would react

Literally who?

its just more vapid shallow propaganda from the left...spend any amount of time thinking about it and its easy to see shes absolutely full of shit and liar

stop shilling your youtube. Tranny suicide rate is high, take care of yourself, xer, or whatever you identify as

I want to fugg her in that nazi outfit

Actually watched his video about identifying fascism. It's kinda gay, it's more of a guide to finding kekistanis.
He also fell for the commie meme that liberalism is almost equal, or at least leads, to fascism.

He's a bit of a brainlet but still smarter than 90% of Sup Forums desu. Which isnt that hard to do to begin with anyway.

>her

>""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""Her""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
>""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""She""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

>her
>she

OP is retarded

>She

it's literally a dude in drag, he doesn't even say hes a tranny or a trap.

> argument
Except OP asked what Sup Forums thinks and Sup Forums responded. Don't be a retard.

>her

LMAO

Also, his "arguments" are basic bitch normie-tier.

Considering the staggering suicide rate for these faggots I'd say enjoy their vidya's while you can because i give it a week before zim/zerself suffers from self inflicted lead poisoning.

For the longest time I thought it was some ex-trap from Sup Forums meta trolling since I had the same idea at some point of pretending to be an SJW tranny, turns out he's actually that brainwashed he believes what he saids, college is a hell of a drug. I still can't believe this video isn't satire of the SJWs
hooktube.com/watch?v=zPa1wikTd5c

He came out in the terf video and claimed he's on the mones, which is stupid because you can still see his fucking stubble

>she

What argument was presented other than >her being a girl?

giv tranny gf

How about watch the videos and address the key claims she makes?

>She

It has a penis you stupid fuck. You can't even acept biological facts yet you're actually trying to argue logic. Apparently self awareness gave you a miss.

Not an argument. Refute the claims made in the videos or concede.

Kys faggot

>Not an argument

Yes. actually it is YOU'RE the one ignoring reality.
Concede you don't understand basic biology or fuck off.

how about you learn advanced biology brainlet?

Contrapoint's gender status is not the subject of debate. It is the claims made in Contrapoint's videos.

1 post by this ID

>Contrapoint's gender status is not the subject of debate.

Yes it is. If you can't even accept the fact it's a dude then everything else is rendered questionable. Just admit you're a shilling tranny and fuck off already.

always watch her after watching an alt-right video, it keeps my view balanced. Just watching Sup Forums videos made me racist for a while.

1 post by this ID
Saged and into the queue it goes

So why do Contrapoint's arguments hinge on their gender identity and not their own merits?

saged

What you can't handle an actual debate on this regard?

There is no way that is female.

we are not here to talk about your sick transvestite fetishes nigger

she completely btfod Sup Forums and alt-right nazis in her latest videos

hormones don't eradicate stubble, you need to laser that shit off

So, humour me. Put Contrapoints' Gender status aside and address the claims they made in their videos.

Is he fucking retarded? We don't attack irrelevant faggots en masse.

first of all: its a she, you alt-right nazi bigot
and second of all: you got btfo with that like/dislike ratio no point in making shitty excuses

>some other eceleb thot

no thanks

Since jen will not suck your dick shaun, how about you suck hers?

i have no idea what you nazi bigot are on about
whos jen and shaun, some new fascist idols or something

>that flag

jesus christ shut the fuck up you twat

>she
That thing looks like a man. Please quit trying to shill your shit here. No one cares.

kekistani flag is a fascist symbol
im using it ironically

Ad hominims the youtube channel

So Sup Forums is truly BTFO, going to Ad Hom as a first resort when someone makes a video about you.

Much sad, so disappoint.

>idpol
>marginalized
kys

Jesus I've never seen Sup Forumsacks this triggered/BTFO

This is hysterical

the tide truly is turning

I watched few videos he is definitely smarter then average leftist but still he is just repeating the same shit in different way

This
>tfw no tranny gf to cuddle with

>she

(S)he is my new leftiefu

This entire thread, and the /great minds/ of Pol could not refute Contrapoints' claims?

>What does Sup Forums think?

He's internally conflicted in more ways than the obvious. Like most (small a) anti-fascists, his critique thinly veils a fucking obvious sexual fascination with Fascism. Either way, it's going in the oven.

Which claims? OP didnt even post any video, am I supposed to refute every single thing she said in every video or what?

youtube.com/watch?v=Sx4BVGPkdzk&t=1s

youtube.com/watch?v=U-c2qnfUNXE

Summarize them yourself, it's cost-inefficient to make everyone watch them instead of one.

They need to warn people of the dangers of being a sissy/cuck because the "logical" end result for many of these borderline type people is going full tranny.

I'm pretty sure most of these trannies started out as exhausting every paraphila they had and worked their ways into cross dressing, humiliation, forced homosexuality etc etc

Video 1:

Deconstructs the three tenets of Alt Right rhetoric (Conspiracy theories, criticisms of multiculturalism and opposition to immigration as well as typical talking points and mannerisms) and mocks it

Video 2: Shows why Ethnic Nationalism is a load of bunk.

So far, all there has been is "loltransphobia" in this thread. So much for Sup Forums being full of intellectual rigour.

t. white male who thinks he's opressed

So you believe mass immigration is a good thing?

Is that leftypol degenerate a tranny now?

Point out the faults in the videos. I mean, for T O P M I N D S, I've only been disappointed Sup Forums.

I asked you to summarize them, but you only gave a vague summary of the video content, not of the arguments. That is not a basis for discussion. If you're such a topmind why don't you point out the faults in this 30 minute video?
youtube.com/watch?v=m6nG7RloYf0

Basically is about how some people are not openly Fascist/NatSoc and instead they use different words(alt right, identitarian etc) or symbols(Pepe, kekistan etc) to hide it
There is not much to refute in first video since he is not arguing why are "fascist" bad he is only saying how they "manipulate" the innocent people. She is mostly right because indeed there are lots of stormfag who act like they are not all 1488 but that is understandable considering the fact the in some counties these claims can be considered illegal, on other hand what is wrong in this video is the generalization that everyone who ever used Pepe meme and is right wing instantly must be Fascist or at least racist while in really these movements shelter huge spectrum of different ideologies from right wing libertarians to unironical NatSocs who want to gas people
also "definition" of fascism at 1:02 is really just a bad joke
Didnt watched the second video yet

there's a well known joke to that effect amongst trannies

>what's the difference between a crossdresser and a tranny?
>about 3 years on average

>(((SHE)))

Now I realized I called him she once so Im off to kill myself

>There is not much to refute in first video since he is not arguing why are "fascist" bad
LMAO you sad piece of shit

"depressed for the first time in my life"
i thought trannies were always depressed and they were meme'd into cutting off their cock to cure the depression? why would they remove their cock if they weren't depressed?

Not even passable, kill it.

>no reply

Trannies deserve death desu

>her
He's a somewhat cute guy, I'll give him that. But he's still a degenerate and should be locked up.

Hiding (((your))) flag? For what reason buddy?

>cute guy
youtu.be/3glomsCM5mU?t=15

why is this fucking board so desperate and gay

If you're mad about someone summarizing the video poorly, then why not just watch them instead of complaining about the "cost efficiency"? You can watch both of them in under an hour

fuck off you fucking tranny

blaire whtie has better arguments and is cuter