Does a german person go to prison if they own authentic nazi memorabilia?

Does a german person go to prison if they own authentic nazi memorabilia?

Other urls found in this thread:

thirdreichdepot.com/main.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Merkel personally sits on your face if caught.

That violates the Geneva convention though

Lol no

they sell nazi memorabilia at the sunday markets, they just put a sticker over the swasticker

What about buying nazi stuff?

I'm not sure if it's illegal or not to buy them but you don't have any problems if you do. You can buy them online or garages sales without getting into trouble.

You're not allowed to duplicate or spread them but no one cares so much to investigate to be honest.

Not him.
Buying and selling is regulated by the same laws.
You can see traders at flee-markets (and most certain the internet), but idon't know much about it.
The only article illegal to sell that comes to mind is "Mein Kampf".

Ve have vays of making you lick

There is an edited version of "Mein Kamp" with a shittone of extra "hitler ebil person!!!!" notes

>The only article illegal to sell that comes to mind is "Mein Kampf".

They actually stock this at dymocks in Sydney.

No jail time at all. Its just "illegal" to display them in public (ie to hang a nazi flag outside your home)..

Inside however you are allowed to own nazi memorabilia and what not and have it on display.

I have a nazi belt buckle.

Burger here

Where to get nazi stuff online

How the fuck not, here in gypoland if you are caught having any kraut ww2 stuff you're thrown in jail.

Kek

I think this is just the post-1945 laws at work. Nazism is dead and buried at this point, it ain't coming back (at least not from Germans, you guys are giving away your daughters to berbers at this point).

You can't wear Nazi uniforms in public.
You can't fly Nazi flags in public.
You can't post Nazi posters in public.

But that's it. Your home is your castle, you can pretty much do whatever you want there. For instance you mustn't carry switch blade stilettoes in public, but at home you're free to have them once you're over 18. I think the same goes for Nazi memorabilia.

Search for "memorabilia".
Or go here:
thirdreichdepot.com/main.html

Damn Straya.

I think the problem was the 70 year copyright, which went to the state of Bavaria after Hitler's death and then got renewed to keep the book out of circulation. But they changed that last summer I think and now you're allowed to buy the unedited version. Seems some experts came together and decided people are "grown up enough to see through the undilute rant".

I don't know however if anybody is actually willing to print it.