I am one of the bombed out Frankfurt residents

>Brits drop bomb in ww2 in Frankfurt
>Brits are too stupid to make it explode
>Germany building home fore immigrants, find bomb
>70,000 are required to be evacuated, 2,000 police people search every home
>millions of costs, I lost my home and are not allowed back

I hope Brits know this will go straight to the Brexit divorce bill

Lol

Maybe now you've learned your lesson about building homes for immigrants.

>>Germany building home fore immigrants, find bomb

There's your problem, OP. You've giving your country away to Moslems, and the Brits just "pre-bombed" the Moslems for you.

Isnt Frankfurt minority german?If so i wish the bomb does go off

Yes and I am not German either. This is all so outrageous.

Don't people in London still find bombs that didn't explode still from WW2? Also Brexit "divorce bill" ain't happening.

You have to go back

>Germany handed their children's future homes to brown adult men
>Britain saves them from themselves AGAIN.

You lost your home and you cant return? They cant defuse the bomb? You werent compensated? What the FUCK are you talking about Abdul?

Turk?

fuck you mean lost your home? They haven't blown up the bomb yet.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

FAGGOT

Go back to your country turkshit

bomb is fake, they just need more homes for rape-fugees

there was one found in birmingham a few weeks back

Back to Slovenia, why? My bf lives here and I got a good job here.

Dude fuck you, we had to evacuate a primary school because of one of your failed bombs was found in the field.
We're practised at it, had it sorted in a couple of days.

I had to do this once, from 7pm to the middle of the night. the police always overplay these things here.

let's hope it goes off and OP is kill

We have that every week

We had this in Dortmund a few years back. Some 30,000 people evacuated because of a 1.5 ton air mine. Police got everybody out of their homes, forced evacuation. After they withdrew themselves, Nafris moved in and broke into countless homes undisturbed.

And there are still retards demanding more "diversity".

I hope when the all's clear signal is given they give your house to a "refugee" Hans

HIS SPIRIT LIVES ON!

Why should your own airforce bomb Birmingham?

It was the Luftwaffe, m8. Although, I do wish that our air force bombed Birmingistan. In fact, I'd join the RAF if that was the case. And London for that matter.

>The bomber Harris memes are materializing British ordnance into German cities

>brits playing the long game

u got owned m8

Why are they searching homes? Seems like a cover for them finding something specific or testing out population control FEMALE style desu

better get the ahmed the clock maker on this quick!

>cool clock ahmed

Why can they just force people to leave? The detonation radius can't possibly be THAT big. I'd fucking stay.

It looks like Brits put 3 detonator mechanisms in that bomb... and all 3 failed.

British engineering at its best!

This pretty young thing certainly liked our engineering.

Bomber Harris is currently sitting in his grave with a huge shit eating grin plastered on his face.

did the bomb explode? why have you lost your home?

Now it is even worse. Not just that all 3 detonaters failed, two of them are so badly engineered, they are stuck in the bomb and can't be taken out.

Show tits, pls

there
they evavuated everyone and I am doomed to wait it out away from the death zone

Kys you'reself faggot

I am not a girl... why did your think it?

Now you're the refugee Hans, nice to see Muslims integrate their culture with you

You're attention whoring
Tits or GTFO

oh shit that sucks. Doesnt Germany have places for refugees to go?

They did in the 40s

I didn't say I am a girl, so tits or gtfo does not apply. Look up the rules, you newfag.

They have a place for 10,000 people but only a few Japanese and old people and Jews went there. Around 300 people. The rest spends a beautiful day walking and going to cafees and parks and meeting friends or fucking in FKK clubs.

Don't get cocky, t*rk.

The British send their regards

post communist monkey feet you Slavic gorilla nigger

>air mine
the name sounds so much cooler than the reality

Next time don't start a world war, Hans-Ahmed.

It's perfectly safe. You can play football with it! Please do this.

Because it's Germany. You have no rights. It's all a hoax.

Wow nice to see a fellow /pol fag so close by... I am evacuated too, but since i am not a poorfag I am in a hotel... How many more /pol guys do you think there are in westend?

>Germany building home fore immigrants,
Just leave it, I'm sure the innocent refugees know how to get rid of it.

It happens in Poland too Hans.

I have been to a spa after biking with friends. Make 230k a year, so moderately non poor too.

No one wants you here anyway, poof, you can stay in that shithole and get on the train to a camp with the rest of the scum, when the time comes.

>>Brits are too stupid to make it explode
>>millions of costs, I lost my home and are not allowed back
Ha!

Cus you whine like a bitch

you said your boyfriend lives there so you are either a golddigger grill or a rich fag

What job u have ? Also in engmish or deutch

How the fuck do you afford living in the westend?

>2,000 police people search every home
wtf why? just "because"?

>Better they find it now than the muzzies find it and put it to a more (((diverse))) use.

fellow banker i suppose... keep on redpilling FFM I guess... BB?

Underrated

idk man work way too long hours in banking, also FFM has the highest density of millionaires worldwide... where do you live?

What the fuck is /pol you fucking faggot?

There were reports of illegal and culturally insensitive bacon production and distribution in the area.

Darmstadt, but I was born in Frankfurt. Would love to live there, but it's not really affordable for me. Which bank do you work for?

You mean the bomb that was discovered on christmas eve like 10 years ago?

>air mine
They were set to go off in the air above the city and to shatter all roofs. After that Allies dropped incendary bombs that lit the now exposed wooden house frames and burned everything to the ground. For those that survived the firestorms came the bombs that buried themselves in the ground and then detonated, the shock wave collapsing the houses around and burying their victims under the rubble.

Nazi Germany never developped an air raid strategy as evil as this. The truth is, the Allies didn't need the atomic bomb. They were massacring civilians by the hundreds of thousands with conventional bombs.

How do I know this? My grandfather and my great grandfather were highly decorated bomb defusers and told me a lot about WW2.

>Nazi Germany never developped an air raid strategy as evil as this.
This. Our V2 fuckery has nothing on the allied warcrimes.

>intentionally brutally murder millions of civilians in firestorms
>level thousands of historic buildings to the ground
>somehow claim the moral high-ground

The eternal Anglo btfos Ahmed 70 years later.

OP is actually a faggot

>level thousands of historic buildings to the ground
I once went on a trip to our French city-friendship town of Amiens in the north of France. Took a tour through the gothic cathedral (the one with the most glass area of the entire world). We went up to the tower and saw the town. All historic buildings still standing. How is that, we asked the guide. She said when the Germans bombed us in WW2, the pilots were told not to hit the historic buildings. They were shown photos of strategic buildings and factories to bomb instead. And the bombing was very accurate.

Btw. I encourage any German to go on these Franco-German friendship trips that are partly subsidised and organized by church communities, schools and universities. If you stay away from the African invasion in Paris and the big cities, France is a fascinating country.

>tfw the original remains of the spinosaurus was destroyed in an anglo terror-bombing raid

The true casualty of the war.

Yep. Correct. Most cities in Poland (besides Warsaw, the city got leveled after the uprising) still have their historic buildings. German commanders and generals were not huge faggots.