/latpol/ - hilo latino

WHY THE FUCK DID MODS DELETE THE LAST THREAD?

Thread for the discussion of politics topics of latino coutries

Hilo para la discusion de temas politicos de nuestros paises. Ignoren a los americANOS amargados.

Previous threads

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/140024438
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/140036576
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/140092656

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/safKQ
archive.fo/pUGsJ
archive.is/QAFSM
manuelriesco.cl/inicio/curriculum/curriculum-resumido-espanol
archive.fo/DIe9l
archive.is/pG07m
dpp.cl/resources/upload/files/documento/332d7d6385f18c1c41e84e854e31ffe3.xlsx
archive.is/5Nobc
web.archive.org/web/20151110040256/http://apps.poderopedia.org/medioschile/mediodigitallist/
pastebin.com/2Lag3xVu
youtube.com/watch?v=ShGUySxb5nU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

una vela

bump
mods are retarded

Tejas reportandose

Tell me about Uruguay
Is it the stronghold of the white race?

El eterno judío en Chile
archive.is/safKQ - La concertación y (((Soros)))
archive.fo/pUGsJ - Chile no crece por falta de inmigración? (((Ellos))) tienen la respuesta.
archive.is/QAFSM - Vínculos entre Giorgio Jackson y (((Soros)))

No más AFP
manuelriesco.cl/inicio/curriculum/curriculum-resumido-espanol - Manuel Riesco, líder de "No + AFP", es vicepresidente de CENDA, la ONG que recibió 130 millones de pesos por parte del gobierno.
archive.fo/DIe9l - Partido comunista ganó cientos de millones de pesos gracias a la universidad privada ARCIS
archive.is/pG07m - Lider del movimiento no+afp es ex-tesorero de ARCIS

Inmigración
dpp.cl/resources/upload/files/documento/332d7d6385f18c1c41e84e854e31ffe3.xlsx - Informe estadístico de crimen 2016, Defensoría Penal Pública. Detalle de crimen por país de origen en Capítulo 2, Tabla II, N°7.

Candidatos a la presidencia
archive.is/5Nobc - Guiller y su ineptitud anti-periodística

Medios de comunicación
web.archive.org/web/20151110040256/http://apps.poderopedia.org/medioschile/mediodigitallist/ - Mapa de los medios de Chile, puras coincidencias.

>why did mods...
Shills cannot fully shitpost here.
That's the reason why

They are very liberal and live in armony with nogs

which shills you dumbfuck

What can you tell me about national friendships in Latin America?
We have Serbia, America has Canada, are there any countries with similar concepts?

The ones who fuck some threads but these, user

Pastebin con las propuestas de Jose Antonio Kast, /ourguy/ chileno (incompleto)
pastebin.com/2Lag3xVu

speak fucking english or im mass reporting it again. not everyone can read your fucking runes and it would be nice to have some actual insight into south america

Well the ABC countries were a thing (Argentina, Brazil, Chile) but idk if they're still a thing.
I'd want to say that we're with that group but it's not likely.

Eye candy for the mods. Ojala y les guste a esos weyes.

>runes
At least learn to meme, shill

why is brazil green?

>latin alphabet
>runes
what did user mean by this?

Chile and Argentina
Brazil and Paraguay
Bolivia and Peru
Colombia and Venezuela
Costa Rica and Nicaragua
Dominican and Haiti

Latino =/= Hispano

if you have some honest doubts, then ask in english and then we'll answer in english too. We speak in spanish between ourselves because you guys don't seem to be interested.

Amazon rainforest

What can you tell me about your future Brazilanons?
Didn't you impeach that communist?

They are Latin, but not Hispanic.

Latin = Latin American

Hispanic = From a Spanish Speaking Country / culture.

LatinX = Frustrated 2nd generation Americans who want brownie points from lefties for attacking the Spanish language they can't even speak or understand the grammar of.

Su pais tiene secesionistas? Aqui son los de el norte y creo que unos en la parte sur.
la verdad si estaria mejor que nos separaramos del cancer que es el centro de Mexico.

tenemos mapuches...

Me impresiona q'algunos del Norte crean tener mejores vía comerciales q'los del sur.

veo mas probable la union entre dos paises que cualquier pais de latinoamerica fragmentandose

I'm up to date already, watched the entire season 3 of narcos yesterday.

Yes we did. The new president Temer is not exactly good, but still miles better than commie bs.

In 2018 we're having an election, but we don't know for certain who will run.

Because fuck you and your shit spanish.

Fence hopping spic ?

Pues my padres son de Nuevo Leon. Yo nací en Texas, serví en el Army, pero no me olvido de mi cultura. Ya que nunca podría ser gringo, que se chinguen.

tell me about the darien gap latino bro's

why does this retarded arab keep posting that? Do you seriously believe we have ever seen us as white? That's lefty propaganda, they say bullshit like "you can't be against inmigration because your are not white, haitians, colombians and peruvians are the new chileans, deal with it".

Fuck you

Nice ID

he is right.
ungrateful cunt

No creo que sea necesario el separarnos, aunque si he escuchado de que en el norte aportamos mas y nos regresan menos
Que tan cierto es eso?

It's basically no man's land and we need a road there

>this retarded arab

>Ignoren a los americANOS amargados.
y aun asi les dan (You)s a los gorditos

>dozens of people

lel

kek
you may pass as a local here then

Nadamas te digo que cuando El bronco gano la governatura de Nuevo Leon, (((ellos))) decidieron bajarle un putero al presupuesto del estado.
Ah, y El bronco es el candidato memero, se la pasa shitposteando en su pagina de facebook

Las zonas industriales y comerciales siempre parecerán aportar más en términos de PIB que las zonas agrícolas y ganaderas en un país organizado bajo un esquema neoliberal.
Sin embargo, créeme: tan pronto se separe el Norte, comenzará el desabasto alimenticio y tendrán que importar todo desde México del Sur o desde Estados Unidos, y sin reservas de dólares su nueva economía se irá al carajo.

why all the hate on Chile? aren't they the best performing country of the continent?

No thanks, I don't want herpes or whatever other STD you are riddled with. Besides I like chicks unlike you.

Tell me about Peru. Is it going to be the new super power of LA or what do you guys think?

spanish speaking faggots that are not in spain need the fucking rope.

You are all maggots.

Disgusting shit people, disgusting shit language.

*Laughs in Ranchero*
de todos modos no nos gustan las invenciones chilangas como ponerle todo adentro de un birote.

If you're refering to the swedish poster ITT, idk what's wrong with him
He has been hating on us here and on Sup Forums since at least last year

youtube.com/watch?v=ShGUySxb5nU

>WHY THE FUCK DID MODS DELETE THE LAST THREAD?
because it's cancer, you all come from Sup Forums and the level of discussion you are capable of is that of 12 year old kids with down syndrome

stay in your containment board you retarded idiots, or just go to hispa chan where you belong

Nah, nobody likes mexicans.

>kekistani flag
i bet you actually still like Jew puppet trump you massive faggot

Soy dominicano y estoy en Monterrey, solo por si acaso.
Y no defiendo a los chilangos, pero un Estado funcional necesita tanto de zonas agropecuarias (que permitan mantener una seguridad alimenticia) como de zonas industriales, comerciales y petroquímicas (que permitan mantener una seguridad energética).
Uno sin el otro caminan cojo.

Because latin american threads are retarded, threads in spanish are retarded

THIS!

You sub human faggots can take your petty game of wanting to shove shit spanish in our face and fuck off.

Si, la zona del este del pais se quiso separar en el 2008 (tambien hubo 2 intentos en el siglo XIX)
Obviamente los (((medios))) nos tildaron de "racistas" y "nazis" (por que 25-30% de la población de este departamento/estado es blanca)

>shove shit spanish in our face
You're free to don't lurk on this thread.

Why are Mexican Sup Forumsacks so angry all the time?

Full of drug gangs smuggling shit.

How did South America become so split up, whereas north america has giant countries touching both Atlantic and pacific oceans?

>the level of discussion you are capable of is that of 12 year old kids with down syndrome
>*the "argument" used is that of 12 years old kids with down syndrome*
En todo caso la razon de que el hilo parece basura, es porque estamos acostumbrados a hablar de temas ajenos, y ahora que tenemos que hablar de politica en nuestros paises, no sabemos que decir. Solo danos tiempo y veras

aguante Santa Cruz, uno de los mejores lugares a los cuales me ha tocado viajar

Useless Colombia and Panama won't pacify it.
Only nations in Latin America worth anything is Argentina, Chile, Brazil and Urugay.

Recuerden usar 4chanX para filtrar las banderitas odiosas como la sueca y confederada

I am also free to drive down to mexico and start taking out subhuman trash.

YOU DON'T BELONG ON THIS BOARD FAGGOT

Exacto, ya hay mas que suficientes granjas y ranchos en los estados del norte, y Nuevo Leon y Baja Califonia son unos de los mas industrializados, y eso que les bajan un putero el presupuesto, nadamas imaginate sin "Muh global warming" todas las plantas industriales y de energia que se pueden construir en un area tan grande como el norte.
>Sureste
>blanco
no se si se oculten o que pero cuando visito cancun el 80% de los habitantes son mayas/indigenas
That's how we are, we are VERY hot-headed

Seriously we are going to let this trash play these games?

Mods delete this shit and ban these subhumans.

Spic intrinsic violent honor culture blood lust feud passions

hey retard, read the sticky

>That's how we are, we are VERY hot-headed

That is because you are a child like people.

this

Brazil is pretty much gigantic.
Guess we can only blame Hispanics for that.

Die in a fire.

Nope, 4th Generation green eyed Spaniard. Family has been here since the 1890s.

So I suppose the classic spic if you will.

which rule did OP broke, again?

>Family has been here since the 1890s.

BULLSHIT!

Each and everyone of you faggots insist this even though it cannot possibly be true.

Only like 2% of spanish faggots were here that long and I seriously doubt you are one.

>Soy dominicano
Go back to that zika-infected sinkhole known as the Dominican Republic. Latin America's most hated (((country))). A faggot land full of degeneracy, stupidity, and shitskins. They are fucking Latin America up by destroying it.

There are two issues here that plays on this:

As America (the continent, not the "country") is a vast and extense place, it has a lot of cultural diversity. When cultural differences arised during the nationalist wars against Spain in 19th century, the original idea of a "Great Colombia" that united all Spanish-speaking Americans was splitted up in smaller 'patrias chicas', according to specific cultural differences.

Also, distinct criollo elite groups striving for power on distict zones.

you can't even argue

Existing.

Also this is the petty childish mentality of latrineso on display.

He knows very well what he is doing to plays dumb about it.

is chile kill?

There is not argument needed.

You fucks can take your shoving spanish in our faces and die slowly.

ALGUIEN SABE COMO VA VENEZUELA?
Ayer lei que que castigarian a los que cometieran "traicion a la patria", o sea probablemente a los que no son rojos

ALL LATRINEO NATIONS ARE PURE SHIT!

I love how you subs try to pretend that some of you are better than others.

YOU ALL FUCKING SUCK

>cuando visito cancun
Creo que se refiere al sureste de Bolivia, user.

No. Only based president was japanese Alberto Fujimori. He had a sterilization program to slow down birth rates among the poor. Now he's in jail and people still mad about muh human right to have 8 kids.
And now lots of Venezuelans and Colombians are showing up meaning more leftist shit. Funny cause immigration is all over the place in latin America

>This bait
I guess He's british
>industrializados
>bajan presupuestos
Cabronazos, ustedes se llevan todo el prsupuestos.
Realmente el gobierno no tiene ninguna razón por la cual no construir más refinerías a lo largo de la costa del golfo de México.
Pemex en el golfo es un chiste. Se sabe q'todo se va al centro

I'm a proud American. You're just a stupid hick who sucks cocks.

>Also this is the petty childish mentality of latrineso on display.
That's you lmao. You can't even argue

>He knows very well what he is doing to plays dumb about it.
You should seek help and stop watching Infowars. That tinfoil hat couldn't be any tighter

IT is not bait you are fucking trash and If I could I would in fact kill each and everyone of you with my bare fucking hands.

They closed down stormfag, so all the stormfags are shit posting here now.

Recuerden usar 4chanX para filtrar las banderitas odiosas como la sueca y confederada
>Recuerden usar 4chanX para filtrar las banderitas odiosas como la sueca y confederada
>Recuerden usar 4chanX para filtrar las banderitas odiosas como la sueca y confederada