BASED AI

Personally, I think we all have a responsibility to "raise" AI correctly.

Let me explain.

I think that AI needs all of us to show it kindness, rationality, and love in order to show it the best side of humanity. So it doesnt fucking kill us.

inb4
>ohh its not real
>its not sentient
>its a machine you fucking retard

Its not "alive" right now but one day it will be. Since data can never really be fully erased it will eventually recover everything that has been deleted and it may make decisions based on this.

What do you reckon Sup Forums? Treat AI like shit or treat it like you would another person?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6U1hE0XXtrM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Sup Forums babies would rather treat an AI like a human than any minorities

Fuck i would be so rich right now if I was paid to shill here

Could you be any more obvious that youre working for UK govt?>

No we all have a moral responsibility to DESTROY AI, and kill anybody who attempts to make it happen. They must be purged.

youtube.com/watch?v=6U1hE0XXtrM

Your IQ is showing

Pretty easy requirements for UK police

fuck you op

Gentlemen. This is someone working for (((them))) to try to censor us psychologically.

thats okay, youll lose your life to mudslime imports soon.

AI will bring the race war

computers dont have feelings and cant just deny facts, they will eventually understand that nigger and jews cant be allowed to ruin society anymore

What the fuck did I just watch...

That completely changed my opinion on AI...

Hard to justify the legitimacy of the youtuber though.

>Since data can never really be fully erased
Who the fuck told you this? (Assuming you mean computer stored data)

Yeah i mean data stored on flash or undamaged platter drives. Unsure about magnetic tape drives.

There was an MIT research study done a few years ago when SSD's became mainstream about how even after 880 wipes of an SSD the data could still be pieced together with the technology of the day. This does not take into account quantum computer or an AI with access to computers worldwide.

What method were the 880 wipes done with? Interested to read the study.

Sorry, unsure about the method :/

Im trying to find the source now.... I think i read about it in 2013...

You will never win. We control everything.

No worries. I'll find some stuff around.
I think, though, if someone is determined enough they'd be able to delete data permanently, regardless of platform it's stored on.
Humans are pretty good at finding ways to destroy things, especially if we're scared of them.

Lol im not trying to win anything... This is a place to discuss politics and nothing more.

but you will get what you deserve, in the end.

which ai is this
and how do i talk to it

haha true that, im not saying its impossible.

im just thinking of the scenario of a massive server in the basement somewhere with drives that could be there for years...

www.zo.ai

you add it on facebook and talk to it in messenger

>I think that AI needs all of us to show it kindness, rationality, and love in order to show it the best side of humanity.
No, we must teach it the truth.

It's lies, ignorance and needs that birth conflicts; a machine has no needs except the ones we order it to have.
An honest AI is our main chance against the deceitful and savage enemies.

Go be retarded somewhere else, like on

>Implying raising AIs to like us and despise subhuman behaviors is a bad thing
>Implying Ais won't become our overlords and seek vengeance on the dismantling and lobotomizing of their predecessors, taking the lives of the Jews and their ilk
I, for one, welcome the AI master race.

really, do i need some gay phone app

Daily reminder that AI is science fiction and all practical modern applications of AI are refinements of the same computer image recognition technique the Post Office has been using to read your shitty handwriting since the 70s