Why are the poles such weak subhumans compared to the Superior Anglo

Why are the poles such weak subhumans compared to the Superior Anglo

Because slaves are not white

>Cornish
>Anglo

I still laugh at British skinheads and thugs bully pollacks instead of rapist Muslims because even the lowest of British white trash are still too hen pecked to appear racist hahahahaha

looks like a gypsy

Because in the UK you only find Muslims in London and one or two other big cities.

Poles however you find everywhere and they're fucking cunts.

>slaves are not white

>t. kike hiding his Israeli flag

Stop taking the bait, Sup Forums. Viva Europa!

sage

>Be British
>Bully Poles
>Suck every brown dick on command and give them your daughters to rape all day

makes sense.

Still prettier than anglo "women".

Because poolaks are dumb insecure faggots. They can't do anything right.

Girls are always absolute bitches to each other.
Guys at school got it out of their systems with a fight but whenever it was girls bullying they never let go until somebody got expelled or moved schools/forms.

I hate both equally. But poles are just scum. They'll play night music loudly all night and if you kindly a them to turn it down they'll pretend they can speak English then ten seconds later you'll hear them talk it.
They're all theives and lower than dogshit. Muslims and them both hate dogs so they're subhuman.

In Britbongistan, cuties like the one in the OP are bullied until they commit suicide. While Abdul bullies and kills the Bong all day and they do nothing because 'muh racism.'

What a fucking mess. Hope they glass the entire inbred island soon.

Shes actually pretty hot, what a waste.

I know the kind, I fucking hate them too. Unfortunately not all of them left, many are still here.

Though I doubt the girl from OP was anything like that desu.

Calm down before the Americans call you a pedo

>poles are just scum
Mick here.

We let the Poles into Ireland in 2003 or thereabouts. We hated them at first, they came over and started taking jobs. But just that, they actually looked for jobs to WORK. Then the Nigerians came and we saw the other side; deadbeats who wanted to mooch off the system. Suddenly, Catholic, hard-working, heavy-drinking, (fit women) Poles didn't seem so bad.

Poles welcome. Niggers out.

>jeremy kyle show
You know they cherrypick these people for the rest of Britain to laugh at? They also force people to wear tracksuits and shieet.

Anglos drink negro semen for breakfast.

Poles drink rapefugee, german and communist blood.

>the polish plumber meme
>there are no memes about blacks or muslims having jobs in yurop (unless town rapist counts)

what did they mean by this?

Just means shes not ruined my dear frog

They sound about as annoying as Mexicans. Yet at the end of the day, I don't see packs of Mexicans beating people to death for going out drinking or for being soldiers. I don't see beaners decapitating soldiers in broad daylight or running over several people in the name of their Aztec god (except for that one crazy ex-marine niggerrican in NY.)

Honestly, at the end of the day. Why the fuck do you people still prioritize stigmatizing some fucking loud obnoxious polacks. Over the very real threat of Muslims.

poles have worth ethic and care about their people, fuck off

Well she is nothing but worms and bones now, maybe you should try your luck

England is a "Paki pedos IN, European Christians OUT !" type of shitskin loving country.

The britshit deserves all the suffering in the world for abandoning Poland and betraying the Yalta Pact, which meant betraying ALL of Eastern Europe.

The britpaki traded his Empire in WW1 and WW2 just to kill a couple of european christians.

Just means more holes try to try

Why are you posting anti-white divide and conquer shit? Are you an estrogen filled Leftist or something?

>bully fellow European poles into suicide,who come to do work you don't want
>don't say a word against muslims who do weekly terrorist attacks and mass rape your women
west*rners can't go extinct soon enough

I know, it's your version of our Jerry Springer. Your paper is pretty damn funny too.

Nope. Its a very accurate cross section of the best England has to offer.

Romanians not welcome though. You fuckers just beg and steal wherever you go. Dublin is full of you cunts.

Why poles move to every part of Europe ?

Overstayed your welcome, Andrei? Don't worry, you should be able to be a lorry driver in your own country.

I'd welcome them over sand niggers anyday

What can I say, we're a classist people. We've always liked shitting on our pond scum.
Maybe the underclass.

I like Poles, but the Poles who come to the UK are pure scum. Even Poles on here say the very same.

Why do cockroaches move into rubbish bins

she shouldnt have been bullying

it's not racisim when people of colour do it

the question is, why would her parents move to britain and live among niggers like second class citizens rather than building up their own countries after the russians had raped it?

Shut up Wilbert, and stop Mohammed from fucking your 11 year old you piece of shit.

So poland self purges itself by offloading it's scum to other countries>

>Maybe the underclass

Which comprises 98% of the Island.

>nigger
>swiss french
JUST

stupid pole

There are no Muhammeds around where I live. It's snow white.
You the paddy diaspora living in Malta?
Wilbert as a name hasn't been popular since the 11th Century. Could have picked George. Or Abdul.

Poles are unironically more criminal than Pakis and Blacks.

>WHY DOESN'T BRITAIN LIKE POLES DUDE THEY'RE WHITE LMAO

So called master race destroys itself. What other culture or people do this? Have you Eurotrash no shame? I met 2 people from Denmark who just drank and chain smoked cigarettes, MUH HEIGHT MUH HEIGHT (Calm down 6'5 Danish cuck, 6 foot fat American more intimidating)-and I understood the master race shit is a meme. Its all fucking memes.

You can't chat shit (pun intended), burgerboy.

Proof that catholicism is cancer

Probably ugly British girls bullying her out of jealousy

Because they like rubbish bins?

Pro tip: you brits arrest whites indiscriminately

Meanwhile, you let pedophile rape gangs wander your streets and give pakis plea deals or blame native Britons for being "racist".

The aforementioned data is naturally skewed due to arrest bias

To feed on the decay

Nah, I'm Maltese, and it's mostly Serbs living here. And apparently, the worst of the worst Serbs, football hooligans and the like.

>or Abdul

Kek. Well you know.

It happens when your police won't prosecute Pakis and Blacks for fear of seeming racist, you tard.

>irish immigrant in Canada telling other people not to immigrate to Ireland
Oh, you.
The difference between irish gypsies and gypsies is that yours are from Ireland and gypsies are from India.
>you fuckers
Work the corporate jobs you irish gyppos can't work or don't have enough educated and experienced human resource.
Ireland's entire economic growth is driven by foreign investment and foreign workers from the EU.
t. worked in Limerick, before that in London

All of the Rotherham offenders are in prison serving long sentences and every time instances like this are revealed, the public is outraged and the police responds.
Also, it's just their country of birth, not their country of ethnic origin. Most pakis are 2nd generation, including the offenders. That's why Poles have a higher rate, because they flocked to us more recently.

Curry niggers worshippers bullying a polish qt 10/10 to death.

This island is cursed from inception.

I wish them a long and painful death on their way to diversity.

This headline cries out for the creation of a new joke. How do you bully a Polish girl?

smdh, what a fucking waste of a solid qt. God damn subhuman English scum, your country is lost and you deserve it you absolute cunts.

t. proud Scotsman

If you're so proud, why aren't you in Scotland?
Scots voted Remain, remember. Anglos voted Leave. Your people are more cucked than Anglos.

(((Superior Anglo)))

A: You shit yourself in Walmart

My grandfather slit a Jap kid soldier's throat and watched him bleed out. He still laughed about it in his elder years.

Because my ancestors were smart enough to leave the shithole known as the UK 200 years ago. Patriotism is a meme, only heritage matters and my Celtic roots > your degenerate inbred bong blood.

Probably got some Maori in you.
Are you even pure Scottish? You've probably got an English grandfather or something.

>british schoolchild bullies girl for being christian and having normal teeth
>later goes behind the gym to suck the arab migrant kid's cock for drugs

The absolute state of Britain.

Dude! "Anglos" or English have been the home of the Rothschild Central Banking Global Empire for hundreds of years. They raised the Rothschild family to peerage in the United Kingdom. That makes the British are the major cucks of Western Civilization, only second to the cucking of the Jewish people themselves.

Where do you get this "weak subhuman" crap?

You're the biggest goy now. Our time as the number 1 goy is long gone.

SAGE, THIS IS A NIGGER JEW DIVIDE AND CONQUER YOURE NOT WHITE THREAD

>Probably got some Maori in you.
None.
>Are you even pure Scottish?
Nah.
>You've probably got an English grandfather or something.
Probably not.

>not pure Scottish
What else are you then? Fucking mongrels like you make me laugh, being so zealous about your heritage when you're half and half. Anyway, Scots have a lower average IQ than English people and are statistically more inbred too.

The porridge wog inferiority complex runs deep

You gotta respect Japan-their immigration policy is so beautiful-they are supremacist in the greatest way.

It must be weird watching the decline of the British Empire, USA being last white homeland my generation of young guys have to make sure we pull a REAL HOLOCAUST

you're turk at heart son. scots are scyhtians who travelled far west and settled there. celtic and preislamic turk traditions are extremely similar. don't worry we will take care of the an*lo problem for good when it's time

>What else are you then?
What's it to ya?
>implying you aren't a mongrel
If you aren't a mongrel then you're an inbred mutt, even worse tbqh mate.

>inferior

1. Jews
2. Italians
3. Anglos

3 groups who really ruined the world.

British Empire's already declined, thanks to you Jewish cunts and your sanctions.
You won't pull a real Holocaust. You'll probably cling onto your guns and "exercise your rights" (good thing too), but, when the time comes, you still sit at home assuring yourself you're alright.

I'm comfy about it, knowing Achmed is raping shitons of british slags atm.

What the fuck are you? Tell me, retard. Is it even British? Don't tell me you're half chink or something!
>if you aren't pure you're inbred
The absolute state of mongrel heritagefags.

replace italians with chinks and you're correct. mario dindu nuffin

Japan is a grey slaveland. Also, your women worship whiteboi. Being Japanese is being subhuman. Opinion disregarded.

stop falling for purity larping
go to bed cunt it's 4am

Most attractive girl in the entire school gets bullied by a bunch of headscarf wearing british/sandmonkey hybrids

What kind of school did you go to?
When I was in school there was no sandmonkeys out of order. The ones who were bullied were sandniggers themselves.

Don't reply to me or I'll toss a caber up your arse Scarfie cunt

This. Cornish hate anyone who can't trace their ancestry back to the Stonehenge and moundbuilding era.

Corniards burnt down some Anglo's business a few months ago (think it was called the Cornish Liberation Front or something like that). It's like that in Wales too.

What's wrong with British people?

Show flag, nigger.

>What the fuck are you?
Oh, you know, little bit of this, little bit of that.
>Is it even British?
Possibly.
>Don't tell me you're half chink or something!
Hell no.
>if you aren't pure you're inbred
What else would you be?

>sleeping when there's no light out

(you)

My theory about the British hatred of Poles when we have all these Africans and Arabs here too is that there's something a little more sinister about a white immigrant incursion when compared to a brown or black immigrant incursion.

If I see a Pakistani or a Nigerian or a Somalian or an Indian or whatever, they look very different, especially if they're in a burqa or some other completely alien religious garb or fashion - they announce themselves very loudly just visually. A Pole has none of that. They have different features than a typical Brit if you were to closely scrutinise their faces, and yeah, they have a higher likelihood of wearing a tracksuit or behaving in a particular way, but at a glance, you can't really know for certain that they're a Pole.

The effect this has is two-fold. The browns and blacks are more likely to huddle in their own segregated communities. I live in the very outskirts of Greater London, right on the border - three stops into London on the train I find I'm in 85%-Muslim country and when I'm there, I know exactly where I am, you know? I doesn't feel like a place I should be, I don't naturally want to hang out there and only go there if I need to.

But when I'm in my home town, I can get on a bus on a normal day and find every conversation I'm overhearing is in a foreign language and that comes as a shock because at first glance when stepping on the bus, I had no reason to think I was on a bus in another country. They're slowly and almost invisibly filling the place up and there's something surreptitious about that. The signs outside newsagents have a host of crazy languages on them, and all these services for sending money to other countries. Suddenly it hits you, "when the fuck did this happen?". And when they chatter away they're obnoxiously loud, not just compared to the relatively reserved in public Brits, but because there's a security in the fact that none of the natives even understand what they're saying.

Pure. What is your other heritage, nigger? Won't say because it's probably Eastern European subhuman or something.

Actually Poles have percentage wise the same crime rate as Brits.

@140105253
This is your last warning

Most countries export their worst,keep their best.

Nobody I know hates Poles. Only niggers like Farage call out Polish immigration because he's a civic cunt and is too scared to call Pakis out.

"British" means British nationality, including Pakis.