Has conservatism actually become a new counterculture ?

Liberalism is, for all intents and purposes, the new institution, whether leftfags like it or not, so yes, conservatism is indeed the counter-culture of the time.

>Did goy win?

no

>I was conservative before it was cool
not sure how to feel about this

Don't concern yourself with womanly things you faggot.

No, not at all. Just, if you come out at as a conservative at work or school, expect to be fired or screamed at called a Nazi or become a social pariah. Also, if you make any conservative or, oh my heavens, pro-president Trump posts on cuckbook, you'll get attacked. Oh, and if you do that on plebbit, people will stalk you and try to dox you. And if you go to any rallies and you're not in black block gear, you'll get doused in piss and bear spray and beaten. Oh, and every tv show, whether entertainment or "news", constantly bags on conservatives and their beliefs.

Alt-right is just another controlled opposition movement. There's barely anything conservative about it

PJW is a cuckservative. The alt-right is the new counterculture.

lmao

Conservativism is just Liberalism from twenty years ago.

then who was neoconservatism?

meant for

Neoconservatives are trotskyists.

About 3 years ago, yes

Exactly.

Voltaire: "To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize."

According to the 6 media giants and the pc-group-think that holds sway over academia, deep state, and the leftists, we are not "allowed" to criticize islam, abortion, gun control, or any other group or movement that targets the right. So, in effect, we must accept the medieval totalitarian goat fuckers, kill our babies, lay down our arms, and allow ourselves to be criticized by anyone and everyone.

So, OP is correct.

Once a market actually developed for counterfeit MAGA hats conservatism was officially the new counter culture.

I swear he's a werewolf

It is, but embarrassingly PJW thinks he put forward that notion first and so made it into a t-shirt.
In actuality it was Milo who said it first.
It was in an article about "cultural libertarianism" for Breitbart I believe.

PJW is a degenerate. His and his cohorts' brand of "conservatism" is basically "gay bathhouses for everyone but Muslims", because Muslims throw people like PJW off roofs.

The whole alt-lite scene is full to the brim with sodomites. Not that certain sectors of the alt-right are any better...

I am a progressing and liberal. Well, classic liberal / lolbertarian. Center right, but progressive agaibst the far right Liberal socially against regressive conservative social thought.

Yet I still believe and fight for the right of conservatards to have their voices heard.

The more leftists and progressives fight against flags and speechez being allowed, the more we empower conservatives and alt rigbters as a counter culture.

If loberals i charge had brains, they would let the KKK speak and not feed their persecution complex. It only empowers them as a counterculture.

The Democrats demonized conservatives and white men in general so much, they lost the White House to an orange real estate tycoon and all of Congress.

Plus they divided the country just as bad or worse than Trump's rhetoric.

And it isn't like Hillary is really a progressive or liberal. Sbe is a big government shi for inter ational banks even more than Trump.

Your reliance on ad hominem ("conservatards" and "orange real estate tycoon") both weakens your point and underscores your need to deepen your understanding of reality.

Still, there are elements of hopefulness in your post, and at they very least you are here. Keep reading, keep digging. Turn off the television and stay out of the PC echo chambers.

You show some promise.

Conservatism has been the counter culture for more than a decade. GW was a neocon who expanded the powers of government.