Why has Sup Forums turned its back on kek? ITS SEPTEMBER

I've noticed that Sup Forums has turned its back on kek.
The praise is dead. You guys have let the shills kill our god. What happened? Why have you stopped your praise?

youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ

ITS SEPTEMBER FAGGOTS TIME FOR PRAISE

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=jLCPyZY3uxQ
youtube.com/watch?v=jVO8sUrs-Pw
youtu.be/cy0kNX5xrnE
youtube.com/watch?v=jTl80wZv8YE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's simple. It became cringe tier. Once the cringe starting pouring in people ruined it.

dead meme

That's why you do it at a non-cringy way.
Things can change if willed.

Wake me up when september ends Kek.

Sargon of Mossad is literally the best asset the kikes ever had

reddit ruined it.

Reddit and some of our twitter forces killed the meme. That being said the world is getting chaotic as fuck so that is exactly what kek wants.

All of their E-celebs are quite the asset. Its hilarious that people will sit there and judge 'normies' for entertaining 'MSM' ideas, while they lap up controlled OP opinions and regurgitate the garbage.

stop spamming your thread
saged
kys

It is inherently cringe.

It's just that, once other people started doing it, it allowed us an outside look at ourselves. We couldn't see the cringe until reddit joined in.

is a half dab just a roman salute?

He's gathering strength and waiting for the perfect moment.

It was like fight club. I never talked about it to anyone outside of this board. Then I started seeing people on the news wearing medieval armor and carrying "kekistan" flags and I knew it was time to bail.

This.

Thank reddit and kekistan for that. I hope it stays dead.

Here's one I think people missed on the record label, the upside down blue triangle is Trump's water sign. It is explained and spinkeled throughout the following video. m.youtube.com/watch?v=jLCPyZY3uxQ

its a meme. they come and go and stay go

Kek will return. 23rd of september. It is written. Anyone that says otherwise is a false prophet/shill. Praise Kek and keep the faith.

See you in September
See you when the summer's through
Here we are (bye, baby, goodbye)
Saying goodbye at the station (bye, baby, goodbye)
Summer vacation (bye, baby bye, baby)
Is taking you away (bye, baby, goodbye)
Have a good time but remember
There is danger in the summer moon above
Will I see you in September
Or lose you to a summer love
(counting the days 'til I'll be with you)
(counting the hours and the minutes, too)

Praise Kek

Thanks!

We have to worship Kek again, to have more power.

Malvinas Argentinas when?

>no digits in this thread
proof it's dead

>revelation is literally coming to pass
Why haven't you repented yet?

2nd 7!

He is here, i will start posting Kek more and more, so he can be activated again.

To all the actual non Cuckistani Faggit cunts, we have to take him back from these Alt Light loosers, and worship him again for more power!

AVE KEK

Forces are still actively working on saving this planet. Just because your prayer isn't answered doesn't mean it isn't heard.

It's God, by the way, not Kek, that will save us.

And not your kike God either. The one true God. That which exists as all things and is aware of itself, through itself, and what we all strive to become.

Pray

>92
it's just not the same user, but it here it goes

Kek, I beseech you. Reveal your digits. Show us the way!

PRAISE KEK!
Glory to the King of Chaos, the Inbringer of Light!
SHOW US THE WAY, LORD KEK!

whoa

Wayward son

Holy shit, DIGITS CONFIRMED!

KEK/God is real, and will help us!

Praise him!

thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=jVO8sUrs-Pw

Kek is the chaotic, twisted humor aspect of the One.

DIGITS CONFRIM AGAIN

kek is always watching over us.

I pray to Kek. I pray that happeningfags will get their happening so we don't have hundreds of their retarded ass LARP threads. Please give us glorious NK glassing California.

>Why have you stopped your praise?
Kekistanis

>00
>66 ID
See you guys in September. Have a little faith.

Praise The All God!!

Hmm

Niggers did 9/11

Wouldn't November be Kek's month?

>letting irl cringe memers destroy meme magic
Heretic

youtu.be/cy0kNX5xrnE

WTF?

>Digits

God will save us!

Mein Negro, you just got devil'd!

WHY ARE THE DIGITS 666!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>666

Sup Forums is no longer where the actual people stay. most people on this board are usually the old guys. middle aged who find the memes to be childsh. they come here to discuss real issues. and thats why meme magic has died. the boring trump supporters and shills are the ones here now

Trump was an utter disappointment, surrounded by ((( them ))) and they are getting more control every day. I was here memeing it every day but now I'm just so without hope, were we betrayed?

>Digits

We need to make meme magic happening again, so we can get some happenings!

kek is out we thoth
birds eat frogs fool

If kek actually provides for me I'd spend all day shitposting in his name.
I would use all of my autism powers to help Him dethrone the current God and wash this world away in the image of the black sun.

But until then, I gotta work 50 hours a week to afford my nice shiny material things.

Someday though, my crypto wallet will fill up with the blood of the unbelievers, and I can shadilay all day.

Praise be to kek and thoth

if consecutive matching digits i'm kek

What is kek saying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS THREAD IS GETTING SCARY

OUR FALLING FOR THE KEKISTAN --> kek is cringe meme has angered kek

Let's defend our fucking religion already.
By surrendering it to the "cringe" or whatever Jewish words you squawk, we're no better than the Europeans sit idly by as mudslimes come and desecrate their countries.
Praise Kek

WTF? >55 again?

Digits confirm that you talk the truth!

He was/is a disappointment!

I am really interested in what the happening will be on September 23rd!

All time is eternally present

the praising doesn't stop, it just gets silent.

Nope you a Nigger Motombe!

Keke/Pepe was a funny, upbeat way to rally the troops and troll shills with the possibility of the unthinkable. Now a whole lot of things that were unthinkable 18 months ago are an accomplished fact. The world is a different place than it was when you saw Deadpool after you voted in the primary and picked up a ticket for that billion dollar powerball.

But watching Paul Ryan spike reforms for 6 months doesn't provide many trolling opportunities. As the 2020 election draws closer and shill memes become too heavy to resist, I predict Kek will make a triumphant return. The value of any meme is the reaction it provokes.

Without digits, there can be no magic

meme overdose. pepe just became boring again. unless he gets reused to do something else he will slowly fade away.

Newfags and redditors as usually ruined it by overusing it and spreading into mainstreem garbage.
It's cringy faggotry by this point.

Kek is angry!

we still have hope. we must build a wall of the old the elderly the tired the sick. they must be removed

checked

The chaos brings in the light. Kek is awoken but moves in his own nature. Thoth has risen and will move soon. The time is nigh. Check em boys. Also fuck the kikes Israel will be wiped off the map by the end of 2017

Pol-land

>55
Again?

What does Kek want to tell us?

Come /pol do you Autism stuff, find out what he wants to tell us with 55!

checked

Destroy the EU

Reroll

>le cringe

Kek wants to help us, all he wants is us to worship him!

Heil KEK

some good checks in this thread

The meme got old and was destroyed by kekistani faggots.

Every magapede civnat from Reddit was spamming the meme after the election. They were all over the board during spring.
Don't give them the green light to come back here by reviving the kek meme.

Praise GOD

youtube.com/watch?v=jTl80wZv8YE

It's either Normies or Shills.

KEK IS REAL

you're fighting the wrong war. we must unite against common enemies in the great war

because it never happend, literally and physically

Where have you been during the hurricane days??!?!?

... witnessed

Praise the REAL god!

Fuck Jahwe he who is Satan/Saturn.
Death to all of Jawehs worspipers!

t. Moloch

Abandon Kek if you want. More Kek for me. Shadilay, bitches.

kek is back, he was supercharging all summer

I'll unite with them when they stop with the cringy memes (which they are, give it some time).
They make the us look ridiculous with their antics and are a detriment to the cause.

checked

>le cause
Fuck off nigger.