Burning Man ; Where are all the Black Folks at?

It seems that with this DIVERSE group of people blacks would be included? I dont see any. WHY?

Because counterculture is racist ;)

I smell a covert twitter divide-and-conquer operation brewing, boys

really dills my pickles.

OP you're a racist for noticing this.

Niggers are sacred of fire?

There are no women there. All these sausages are there and all the black men are fucking their women at home. They must wonder why the women encourage them to go to burning man.

Butning Man is for white liberals to be degenerate faggots for a few days while virtue signaling about PoC who won't even show up because it's a stupid white person thing to enjoy a burning man that looks like a burning lynched PoC... and the whole thing's extremely (((corporate))) now anyways

That's how I've always seen it too.

Because Burning Man is for (((white people))) and those with real power.

You don't bring the help to a business meeting.

Because black not as degenerate as white :)

Probably a token or two around if you look hard enough.

Niggers do drugs at home/on their corner.

because its expensive as fuck and aint nobody got time for that

This sums it up better then anyone else could

black people sell drugs, they don't use them

White people in costumes+ "burning man" = aww hell noo

This.

Fedora, fedora, gay boy captain hat, fedora, faggot skull fedora, gay boat captain hat, fedora, fedora, fedora, faggot captain hat... no thanks

>let's all go out into the middle of some god forsaken desert in scorching heat and look at a bunch of post-modern "art" and do psychedelics
I love my race but only white turbo-cucked faggot whites are stupid enough to do this stupid shit and pay a shitload of money for it

Diversity 4 Burning Man now
This cannot stand anymore,Burning Man festival MUST welcome poor black party goers at their expense or else it should be considered another white supremacist event

It's expensive as fuck.

You have to spend money to get there, plan to bring your food, plan to bring enough water and have a tent or RV .

Leroy and Trayvon don't have these things. They just want their purple drank.

Perfect. It may have made sense the first a bunch of people did it. Some ayy lmao may even have attended. Now it's just another thing people go to because they got free tickets at the office. In the winter it's suite tickets to an LA Kings game and in the summer it's Burning Man. So edgy.

No one wants to be "that guy" who bought a nigger to a festival

Because Sup Forums hasn't begun the negroid invasion campaign yet... must happen.
#BlackBurnersMatter

Even the suicidal bring their own water to festival. Trayvon would need to rob it from 7-11.

>look at drug related crime stats in the US
You were saying?

#OpenBordersForBurningMan
The Jewish messiah will return when Edom has been blacked.