BOMBERS IN THE FUCKING AIR

Any other NCfag see them? I tried to take a pic but they were hauling ass

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BWaHfVtnen4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Shit, no. What did they look like and in which direction were they heading?

Northwest. Didn't get a good look just saw it had missiles.

Goldsboro Fayetteville?

SC here

C130s overhead all day.

arent they on the wrong side of the country?

That's in my direction

Virginia fag here

There are a bunch of military bases there. It common for people over there. My cousin lives there.

I don't know of any bombers stationed at Seymour Johnson AFB. There are 4 fighter squadrons and an air refueling wing there tho.

Where are you in NC, towards the coast or further inland?

>bomber
>missiles
Pick one my dude.
Also, no military aircraft are showing over the east coast right now on live trackers.

>missiles
Bombers were a simpler title. They were low man and the fact they aren't on any trackers is concerning

Inland as fuck.

were they F15Es? Did they look like the one in the pic. It's an F-15E from Seymore Johnson.

Yea

is this out of the ordinary? I got a weird feeling about today

Western NC checking in. Yes.

HES GOING TO NUKE KIM

F15 sorties on a holiday weekend? Yeah, this is out of the ordinary. Live tracker show one military aircraft airborne. It's in AK and it's a C130.

Mr. President, we are rapidly approaching a moment of truth both for ourselves as human beings and for the life of our nation. Now, truth is not always a pleasant thing. But it is necessary now to make a choice, to choose between two admittedly regrettable, but nevertheless *distinguishable*, postwar environments: one where you got twenty million people killed, and the other where you got a hundred and fifty million people killed.

M-I-C
K-E-Y
M-O-U-S-E

Nice

Why would 3 of them be flying low enough to shake my house? Avoiding commercial traffic?

If you are near the base they were low because they were taking off. If your are not near the base then I don't know and it's not normal at all.

Nowhere near a base. Think it's happening?

>Avoiding commercial traffic
All aircraft try to avoid each other. Military aircraft have to follow FAA rules and laws while in non-military airspace. If F15s are flying low they are doing it to stay off radar which would violate FAA rules.

>If F15s are flying low they are doing it to stay off radar
Oh boy

>Think it's happening?
IDK man. 3 Strike Eagles isn't much of a happening but nearly the entire USAF is on a holiday weekend. It's takes a lot of personnel to generate just one sortie. So this is weird. If I was at Seymour Johnson I'd have a better idea of whats going on but I'm no where near there.

Night Witches.

Enough to take out Pyongyang while drawing minimal attention

Is it happening?

youtube.com/watch?v=BWaHfVtnen4

get ready guys

Bombers have been flying over my town every day for the past 20 years. That's just how it is if you're close to a military installation

message from "original": All stations 4dark13 or something with a sequence on skykangz 11175 channel. its probably nothing but its spooky and now some second message its been quiet all night :/ 4 custom liner pool press? i dunno

If it was a F-15E it from Seymour Johnson.

We get B52 and B1s doing training as it is close to Yugoslavia in Terran.

War it is, tomorrow I buy 1000 cans of baked beans.

The USAF would not send F15s from Seymour Johnson to NK. They would need to refuel about a dozen times and there are no tankers airborne right now either.

I work at an FBO in Wilmington NC. We get Harriers and C130's usually from Cherry Point. We also get F16's and F15's from time to time. I'll be going into work soon, I'll post if they're at the coast. but if they're further inland they might not come this way

What the fuck would they be doing on the east coast though? It would make more sense if this was like California or somewhere closer to NK, so I think this must be something else.

Gods work.