Wanna-be's

Why do a lot of black women want to have blonde hair like white women, and why do a lot of white women want huge asses like most black women?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aZzcw5dpb2s&t=1262s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Body dysmophia caused by extremely poor diet and inappropriate parenting style.

Everyone just wants to be liked and accepted, shocking I know...

Think MSM or just the media in general has a lot to do with this? They define what beautiful and whats not for us.

fat asses are just fat. i don't think they're particularly attractive. give them 10-15 years and they'll be 5'4" and 190lbs like their mothers. resist temptation anons

seeking semen

The media pushes it

> Why do white women want certain black features
Huge asses have become a fad people want to be in on, and to an extent can be pretty attractive as long as it isn't overdone. That's pretty much it though, very few people want actual black features.
> Why do lots of black women want white features
Most people, especially blacks, envy white features and people and basically want to be them or be like them.

Why do you have to ask this. We're the most attractive race of people on the planet. Try talking to a black girl on the internet about european beauty, watch how quickly they project their insecurity

Literally black people had to make a movement "black is beautiful" because everyone knows Whites are so damn good lookin.

The media is pure propaganda and the idea is to have as many people working and breeding as fast as possible. obviously oversight has failed somewhere because the lower classes don't actually do real work anymore, just print paperwork for eachother.

whinge whinge, etc. If your kids are learning what's hot or not from the idiot box instead of being taught how to gut a fish, change a tire, calculate interest or tie their own shoes, you're an unfit parent in my book. it's hard work for years and years.

Huge Kardashian-type asses are fucking gross.

Flat asses look tacky to some people. It might not be a trend, but then again its the media that pushes it.

Mass media is to some extent important. Don't want completely "uncultured" kids do you?

Ugh those Kim K and Minaj assess are so disgusting to me, no idea why guys like that and i dont care, will never get a dumptruck ass, if every guy in the world likes it fuck em all too

>Why do black women want to look human

You answered your own question.

>Why do white women want to look/behave like mongrels?

Basically, Jews. pic related

I don't care if they understand what kids at school are talking about. I care about their mother religiously watching pewdiepie, and them picking up bad habits because she is a phone addict. It's more technology than culture, more that they avoid other kids who find enjoyment from rap music and drugs when they can go home and their parents will help them build a playhouse, or cook themselves a meal.

just kidding I'd never have kids what a fukken joke aye women are leeches and this species needs to die.

They bleach their nigger skin white too.

You've seen nuffin yet
youtube.com/watch?v=aZzcw5dpb2s&t=1262s

We're at peak hedonism so as we come closer to the thot singularity all women begin to adapt the whorish features of each other

>Why do other people want to imitate other people
Autism the thread

God I love nikki

Gee I fucking wonder...Its like a grand mystery of sorts...

I wonder what it could possibly be user...

da j00s